For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps there will be a lottery and the choosen one will become a slave........(?)

I will paraphrase you here. Perhaps there will be a lottery and the chosen one will be the one to be hanged next. Around here you just can't be sure. It's therefore a good idea, I believe, not to put any money down on any particular outcome in any chance-based situation that you may encounter on this site. .

While looking for a story, which I had read many years ago - pre internet, I came across Mary Young (aka Jenny Diver) see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Diver

The story I tried to find was about a London female criminal in the 18th C.
Whilst waiting in Newgate to be Hanged she made sure to get friends to purchase for hear appointment on the gallows - a pair of drawers.
Apparently, like many women in those days, she did not possess such undergarments.
She did not want perverts (of which, t hen as now, I am sure the city had many) to look at her naked parts up her skirts.

While looking for a story, which I had read many years ago - pre internet, I came across Mary Young (aka Jenny Diver) see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Diver

The story I tried to find was about a London female criminal in the 18th C.
Whilst waiting in Newgate to be Hanged she made sure to get friends to purchase for hear appointment on the gallows - a pair of drawers.
Apparently, like many women in those days, she did not possess such undergarments.
She did not want perverts (of which, t hen as now, I am sure the city had many) to look at her naked parts up her skirts.

The solution here is easy. Hang her completely naked. It 's not like it has never been done, especially around here.

Hello. I need help. Once I found this nice manip in this forum. I need the background picture for manips. Does someone have it for me?

This huge crowd is REALLY in violation of all social separation regulations now in force. This hanging should be taking place in private. The prisoner will be just as dead either way once the noose wins the contest of wills with her. Oh, yes, and the noose is still undefeated in these contests.

Hello. I need help. Once I found this nice manip in this forum. I need the background picture for manips. Does someone has ist for me?
:D Hanging Crowd 1.JPG :D

It was dumb flick.

No, I mean if I am going to be deployed on a modern battlefield I am showing up in the largest nastiest hardest to kill piece of machinery I can get my hands on. Yes it is a large moving target but it takes a specialized weapon system to get rid of it and even then you may survive.

Sneaking around the battlefield with a flak jacket and helmet multiplies the number of different ways your opponent can kill you. Down to and including their bare hands.

I am very good with a knife, pretty good with most swords, can use both guns and bows. But if we are going to face off hand-to-hand I'll take a good 8 foot oak staff over any non-projectile weapon you care to use.

And then I'll tell you next of kin you put up a decent fight.

I can't do that if you are sitting in a tank.

kisses

willowfall
Tanks do not always protect very well : I especially remember seeing a film clip from the fighting in Bosnia (on TV news).
We could see the anti-tank round hit, an instant later both hatches (in the turret and driver's hatch) blew open and a column of flame 30 metres or more high shot out of both hatches like giant blow-lamp flames. (Presume the tank's ammunition had blown up).
Made me realise that being inside a tank when it is hit is not a good place to be.

The ironic thing about this picture is that this type of hanging is relatively merciful as it (usually) snaps the neck resulting in almost instantaneous death (in most cases).

Amazons would have used a slower strangulation method by hosting the victim off the ground with a simple know allowing the noose to tighten more slowly.

A much more terrorizing and humiliating death.

kisses

willowfall

The ironic thing about this picture is that this type of hanging is relatively merciful as it (usually) snaps the neck resulting in almost instantaneous death (in most cases).

Amazons would have used a slower strangulation method by hosting the victim off the ground with a simple know allowing the noose to tighten more slowly.

A much more terrorizing and humiliating death.

kisses

willowfall
Not that drop!
But this one

Back
Top Bottom