Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another who is who. It is not really forced undressing but my sexy assistance got you all three in here, Barb, Eulalia and Tricia.
I think I must punish her as well because she did not follw the instructions. Stripping and pulling up is my job, my favorit job!
tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go1_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go2_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go3_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go4_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go5_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go6_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go7_400.gif tumblr_n237pmspwn1sfb60go8_400.gif

Another who is who. It is not really forced undressing but my sexy assistance got you all three in here, Barb, Eulalia and Tricia.
I think I must punish her as well because she did not follw the instructions. Stripping and pulling up is my job, my favorit job!
View attachment 432699 View attachment 432700 View attachment 432701 View attachment 432702 View attachment 432703 View attachment 432704 View attachment 432705 View attachment 432706

... at least good for blood flow and firm skin.

Slaves have to be stripped,examined and oiled before auctioned off:

890.jpg

893.jpg

897.jpg

903.jpg

funny you should mention it -
ripping off clothes makes me horny as hell too -
especially if they're my clothes ;)

How I love a man who knows

How to Strip a Girl
Be rough,
rip if you must,
brook no resistance
you're the boss,
but –

you can read the rest on -

Slaves have to be stripped,examined and oiled before auctioned off:

890.jpg

893.jpg

897.jpg

903.jpg
BakerBoy - great pictures as ever, and we appreciate that you're streaming them from your own website,
so they aren't affecting our usage limit as full-size posts generally do. But if you post them this very large size,
they do begin to interfere with the capacity of even pretty good computers etc. to open other images,
post replies, etc. on the page. Can you please use a rather less byte-intensive size? Thanks!

Eulalia...If I knew how to reduce the sizes as appear on the BH website (or from other sites) I would be happy to oblige. :confused:

However there is another solution.....XenForo has the following option:
In the Attachment options in the Admin CP you can set a max width and max height for image uploads. This will automatically resize uploaded images so they are within that max width/height.

This will reduce the file size to what you deem acceptable. "Bakerboy's ( and others) problem solved....":)
What say you?
BB

Way above my technological grade, I'll see what the Big Man thinks :)

Back
Top Bottom