Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_nma2ujoQig1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Full body-check to judge what the girl's good for.
The one waiting her turn looks anxious - am I too thin?
My boobs aren't as big as hers - she's got lovely hips,
oh God, I hate my body, and now it's going to be examined -
shit, I'm bound to fail...
You will never fail Eulalia!

Nice! Inspires an idea.

A college professor was teaching a seminar for senior students. She was annoyed that these 21 year-olds were so rude that they texted right in front of her while she was talking. She was teaching a humanities course, but mmany of her students did not know that she started out in engineering.

One day during the seminar, all the hot female 21-year olds yelped because their phones froze after receiving the message "if u evah want ur phone to work again be at the following address and the following time!!!"

"What is it?" the professor asked quite innocently.

"Oh...nothing..." was the halting, embarrassed response of several hot 21 year-old women who knew they should not have been texting in the seminar.

The hot female 21 year-olds--there were fifteen of them--showed up at the appointed place and time. They collectively gasped when they were greeted by their humanities professor, and saw the evil smile on her face.

"Come in!" said the professor, closing the door after the last female had entered.

"I put up with your texting for several weeks. I put up with many of you showing up hung over for many weeks. That ends now.

"Many of you do not know that I started out in engineering. As soon as I deem that you have been punished enough, I will restore your phones..."

"How...are you going to...punish us?" asked a blonde female.

The college professor's smiles grew frighteningly wider.

"Simple. I think when you leave here, this experience of being without your phones for several hours will cure you of the urge to text in my seminar ever again. I know for sure that you will show up to my seminar sober tomorrow."

"How do you know that?"

"Because there will be no drinking tonight. And now, ladies, if you ever want to access your precious phone service again, you will all strip naked and stand with your hands at your sides."

Slowly, sobbingly, all fifteen stripped down to skin and piercings.

Some of them began to cry as they felt the professor's judgemental gaze go all over their breasts, vaginas and asses.

All of them cried when the professor proceeded to loudly masturbate for hours in front of them.

Nice! Inspires an idea.

A college professor was teaching a seminar for senior students. She was annoyed that these 21 year-olds were so rude that they texted right in front of her while she was talking. She was teaching a humanities course, but mmany of her students did not know that she started out in engineering.

One day during the seminar, all the hot female 21-year olds yelped because their phones froze after receiving the message "if u evah want ur phone to work again be at the following address and the following time!!!"

"What is it?" the professor asked quite innocently.

"Oh...nothing..." was the halting, embarrassed response of several hot 21 year-old women who knew they should not have been texting in the seminar.

The hot female 21 year-olds--there were fifteen of them--showed up at the appointed place and time. They collectively gasped when they were greeted by their humanities professor, and saw the evil smile on her face.

"Come in!" said the professor, closing the door after the last female had entered.

"I put up with your texting for several weeks. I put up with many of you showing up hung over for many weeks. That ends now.

"Many of you do not know that I started out in engineering. As soon as I deem that you have been punished enough, I will restore your phones..."

"How...are you going to...punish us?" asked a blonde female.

The college professor's smiles grew frighteningly wider.

"Simple. I think when you leave here, this experience of being without your phones for several hours will cure you of the urge to text in my seminar ever again. I know for sure that you will show up to my seminar sober tomorrow."

"How do you know that?"

"Because there will be no drinking tonight. And now, ladies, if you ever want to access your precious phone service again, you will all strip naked and stand with your hands at your sides."

Slowly, sobbingly, all fifteen stripped down to skin and piercings.

Some of them began to cry as they felt the professor's judgemental gaze go all over their breasts, vaginas and asses.

All of them cried when the professor proceeded to loudly masturbate for hours in front of them.
I gived the story the title "Nice Ass". OK?

Reactions: KvK
Back
Top Bottom