Gertrud The Brave Slave Girl - A Story In 6 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

Hi you all.
It did take some time but now I´m done with my next crux-story. I hope you will enjoy it.

Greetz from Sassi

Gertrud The Brave Slave Girl - Chapter 1

Gertrud sneaked through the back door into the yard of the villa of Gaius Cornelius. She wanted not to be seen in any case. Stepping softly she slipped on the outside wall along the yard, always trying not to go into the light of the torches. She saw the entrance to the servants' quarters ahead. Soon she would be there and give her little brother the delicacy, she had stolen outside on the plantation.
Her little brother Arnold was ill and after three days he showed no improvement. The nine-year-old boy suffered on a high fever. With each day that passed, it went worse to Gertrude's little brother.

Arnold was all she had. She did not want him to die. Back when they both found themselves in slavery, Arnold was just two years old, half a baby, and the Romans did not want the boy.

"An unnecessary eater", shouted the centurion of the unit that had overrun the Germanic village and led all the survivors into slavery. "Slay that brat!"
Gertrud, who had to watch as her father and her mother were killed in the battle, had thrown protectively her body over Arnold and begged for his life; a small thin girl of only twelve years.

At first it seemed that the Roman wanted to draw his sword in order to kill them both, but then he stopped. Perhaps he had seen enough blood that day.
He allowed Gertrud to keep her little brother with her, on condition that he was not allowed to keep her off from her dayly work and she had to share her rations with him.

So they came to the villa of that high-ranking Roman officer and since then they lived here. Gertrud was first been a simple cleaning girl, which had to keep the toilets and the classrooms clean.
Later she went on to be a kitchen helper and she also worked out in the fields and the plantation of Gaius Cornelius. She learned a lot of planting seeds.

From the plantation where the three big apples that she had hidden under their simple tunic. The apples of the Romans were an absolute novelty in Germania. The fruits were large and sweet and very tasty. No comparison with the small sour crab apples from Germania.

The apples of the Roman occupiers were known as a very good medicine for sick people. Therefore Gertrud had picked in the protection of gathering darkness outside on the plantation three apples and now she wanted to bring them to Arnold.

She crept to the entrance of the house servants. Her bare feet didn´t do any noise.
Suddenly a huge hand shot out of the darkness and grabbed her arm, "What are you doing out here?!?"

Gertrud screamed in fright. The apples fell out of her clothes and fell down on the marble tiles on the floor.
The keeper of house and home, the majordomus, stood in front of her. Titus was a tall, powerfully man with Greek facial features and he was absolutely devoted to his master. When he saw the apples lying on the floor, his face darkened.
Gertrude knew she had a problem.

"You stole!" growled Titus. He picked up the apples and dragged Gertrud to the villa of Gaius Cornelius. Gaius was checking some bills. Gaius had made it from a simple centurion to one of the highest officers in the area of southwest Germania. He ruled over a vast territory and administered it for Rome.

When Titus came with his prisoner, he looked up. His gaze was dark. "What´s up, Titus?"
The Majordomus pushed Gertrud forward: "She has stolen Lord. She had taken apples from the plantation inside her clothes and wanted to bring them into the servants' quarters."

The view of Gaius Cornelius turned even darker. He leaned forward and looked Gertrud with piercing eyes: "You know that this is forbidden!"

Gertrude began to cry. "The apples are for my little brother, Mylord," she sobbed. "He is sick. Otherwise I would never have taken something that is forbidden. I swear!"
Gaius watched her whit icecold eyes: "Are not you the slave with this little baby-boy? I have spared him and now you are stealing from my things! Is this your thank?!?"

"Just because Arnold is sick, Lord!" cried Gertrude . "He needs the apples. Otherwise he will die."
"And if he gets sick again, you will steal again!", Gaius snapped. His eyes were icy, "No girl! I´ ll stop this right now!"
He turned to Titus: "If the boy survives, he is to bee sold on the market." He pointed to Gertrud: "Then this slave girl has no longer a reason to steal."

Gertrude felt an icy hand grabbomg her heart. No! Not that! He could not take Arnold away from her!
She threw herself to the ground in front of the Roman. "Please do not do that, Sir, I´m begging you! Please do not take away my little brother Arnold! He's the only person I have left in the world."
She looked Gaius up whit tears in her eyes: "Beat me! Punish me! But please, please don´t take away my little brother! I'll never steal again, I swear it!"

The Roman looked at her without any emotion. He was looking like a rock.
Gertrud more and more desperated. He would take Arnold away from her! She was sure. Black despair came over her.

"Well," Gaius Cornelius said. "I let you have your own choice, thief. Tomorrow morning you will go to the big T until the evening, or your brother ends up at the slave market."
Gertud felt shocked. The big T! For one complete day! No man could bear that. She had seen strong men screaming and crying like litte kids after a few hours on the big T. They howled like hardly woundet animals. Just some hours ... and now Gaius wanted her to do it for one complete day!
Gaius leaned forward, "What is your answer girl? Open your mouth!"
Gertrud knelt on the ground feeling like frozen. In her mind, the thoughts swirled around.

Gaius Cornelius turned to the majordomus: "No answer is also an answer. You will bring that boy to the slave market, Titus!"
Gertrude raised: "No Sir! Please ... I ... I... I´ll do it!". She came to her feet. Her knees felt strangely soft. The large T ...! "I-I-I´ll do it Sir. Please do not take my brother away from me. I will do it!"

Something like recognition went in the eyes of the Roman.
"Very well," Gaius said. "So will it be. Bring her into the servants' quarters, Titus. If she doesn´t appear early in the mornig tomorrow, it will end up at the slave market for her little brother."

"Thank you Lord," Gertrud stammered. "Many thanks."
Titus led her away.
The large T, she thought on the way to the servants' quarters. By all the gods of my ancestors! The big T! But I had no choice. I can not let Gaius take away my little Arnold. Never ever!

But she was scared like never before in her life. She knew that she would have to stand terrible times.

Gertrud the brave slave girl - Chapter 2

The following morning Gertrud appeared punctually in front of Titus. The majordomus looked at her without any pity. For Titus she was nothing more than a small worthless slave. He did what his master told him to do. Whether a slave therefore had to endure excruciating pain, did not interest him at all. For him it was a job like any other.

He called for two strongly-built slaves who had been purchased for such tasks and told them to bring Gertrud to the market place: "She will go to the big T. From morning to night. She has stolen from the Lord."
He waved at a slender guy: "You go with them Hector! You will take care of the board!"

"I will accompany you," Titus said. "With the shaving knife."
As Gertrude heard that, she swallowed.
"And I will take the stick with me," Titus said. "Thirty blows before she goes to big T."
Gertrud swallowed again.

Gaius Cornelius had not arranged this. Titus acted arbitrarily. But what could she do? If she complained, it was game over. Then Arnold would be brought at the slave market. So she remained silent, even though she was terribly frightened.
Without resistance, she followed the guards outside the wall that surrounded the estate of Gaius.

Outside on the street were a couple of kids.
"Has she done something wrong?" a boy asked. "Will she be punished?"
"She stole from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius, governor of the country," Titus said. "She goes to the large T and will spend the whole day there."

The boy stared at Titus: "All day long? Not half a day?"
"All right, son," Titus said.
Gertrud hated the smug man. She didn´t like Titus from the beginning on. He always had to behave as if he were the king. He himself was nothing more than a slave; however, with a lot more privileges than she had.

The children flew shrieking away. They proclaimed the interesting news like wildfire throughout the quartier of the Roman settlement. Gertrud had to swallow again. The howling monkeys would call dozens of curious gawkers to the market place. Was it not enough that she would have to suffer terribly? Was in nessesary that the whole neighborhood came together to watch her punishment?

But she could not do anything. The two guards led her down the road to the marketplace. Today was no market. At least that was Gertrud spared. No market traders, who watched with big goggled eyes.
But very soon more than enough curious people came together.
Gertrud suppressed a moan. There were at least fifty or sixty people. And more kept coming.

Still, the children ran through the streets and proclaimed loudly that the little red-hair had to spend a complete day at the big T for robbing apples from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius.
"The red fox goes to the T!" they yelled. "The red-hair has to got the big T!"

The two guards shoved Gertrud rudely ahead. They pushed her across the marketplace to the large T. Gertrud swallowed again. All colors seemed to be more intense suddenly. She had never before felt the smooth paving stones so intense under her bare soles.
She was afraid. It would become terrible.
A whole day ...

She had heard strong men howling at the T as dying animals. The T was cruel; cruel and merciless. Gertrud knees felt like rubber.
"Stop!" Titus ordered. The two slaves who held Gertrud, stopped.
Titus stept before Gertrud: "You don´t want?"
"W-W-What?" stammered Gertrude. She was confused.

Titus smiled as sweet as pie to her: "You hesitated I have just seen it, girl..." His smile was nasty: "You know, Gertrud, you do not have to do it. If you do not want to you can always say No."
Now Titus smiled like a crocodile: "Well what do you think? Should we rather go back home? In the kitchen Apollonia is waiting for you. If you do not come, she must work the vegetables for lunch by herself. You could help her, girl."

Gertrud looked into the cold eyes of the majordomus. Titus was a disgusting man.
When this is over, I look in the heath a viper and put it into your bed, you ugly guy!
She could of course not deny it, because then her little brother would end at the slave market. And Titus knew this very well. The guy enjoyed it, to torment her.

Gertrud straightened herself: "I told the Lord my choice. I will do what I said!"
Bastard !, she thought angrily. With his nasty little game Titus had intensified her fear. She looked over to the large T. She'd never be so afraid of something that was build of two simple wooden beams.

The large T was a T-Cross. On the upright stipes a horizontal patibulum was placed above. The bars were round and smooth. They had a diameter of perhaps twenty centimeters. The upright pole was firmly embedded in the floor of the marketplace. This cross was build for disobedient slaves or those who did not do their work or had stolen something.

Normally a delinquent was tied for a half day on the cross at the end of the marketplace. About six hours the condemned hung on the cross and that was a hell of a long time, as Gertrud knew. An hour one could endure - maybe two, but after at least three hours every crucified person began to lament.
The tight bondage and the unnatural position did terribly hurt over the hours.
After five hours, the Crucified howled loudly. They shouted her throats hoarse.

Gertrud shook her head: "I do not hesitate. Let's go!"
"As you wish," Titus said mockingly. "Your cockylity you will pass soon." His grin was cruel.
Yes, thought Gertrud, he will get his viper! I'll find one and if I have to search for weeks, Titus Bastardus!

The amount of gawkers had grown to at least eighty people. The courage left Gertrud. With every step she took over the smooth pavement, she felt more small and scared.
Good gods! How can I stand this?

They stopped in front of the T-Cross. They had already brought a transportable stairway that would be positioned in front of the high cross so that the guards could bring up Gertrud and tie her to the patibulum. In front of the cross, a wooden frame was standig on the ground.
What is this?, Gertrud wondered. Then she recognized the device. Oh no! Not that!

But there was no escape . Titus had prepared everything well. Finally, he had the sharp razor blade not taken with him without reason.
He stood in front of the crowd, which was spread out in a semi-circle and waited: "Take away her tunic and then tie her naked on the rack!"

The two slaves took Gertruds clothes off. They left nothing to her but the bare skin. Gertrud was ashamed terrible. She stood naked in front of all the people. But it got worse. The slaves laid her on the wooden frame. She tried to resiste but it didn´t help; the two guys were much stronger than Gertrud. They laughed at their pathetic attempts to escape from their harsh grip.

Five minutes later, Gertrud was lying on her back, her hands pulled over her head and tied at the top of the wooden frame. Her feet were moored right and left. Her legs were spread apart. The curious crowd had a free look on her pussy.
Soon they would be able to see Gertrude's genitals even better.

Titus took the razor blade.
The crowd applauded.
"Yes, go ahead!"
"Shave that little red fox!"
"Get rid of the red coat!"
"Make her really naked!"
Everyone was shouting.

The crowd looked on with interest, as Titus shaved with the razor Gertrud's pubic hair.
Gertrud turned stiff in the ropes. She was dying of shame because everyone watched as she was shaved and she was afraid to move, because that could cause a cut with a razor blade.
Again and again the sharp knife went over their most intimate body area.

The crowd cheered enthusiastically.
"That is allright! Now she is really naked!"
"Yes, it's great to have her totally naked! "
Gertrud believed to have fainted, so hard she was ashamed. She blushed. Her face turned red as blood.

"Look!" called Titus theatrical. "The apple ripens in the sun! It's all red!"
The people roared with laughter.
"After that you will see other apples blush," trumpeted Titus. This ugly guy!
Titus Uglycus now started to cut the hair under Gertruds armpits.
Gertud closed her eyes. She could not look. She became aware that she was lying with her legs spread wide open in front of all the people, naked as mother nature had created her.
Then Gertrude was freed from the ropes.

Titus pointed to the large T: "Bind her to the stipes! The folks are waiting to see the apple cheeks blush!"

Gertrud the brave slave girl - Chapter 2

The following morning Gertrud appeared punctually in front of Titus. The majordomus looked at her without any pity. For Titus she was nothing more than a small worthless slave. He did what his master told him to do. Whether a slave therefore had to endure excruciating pain, did not interest him at all. For him it was a job like any other.

He called for two strongly-built slaves who had been purchased for such tasks and told them to bring Gertrud to the market place: "She will go to the big T. From morning to night. She has stolen from the Lord."
He waved at a slender guy: "You go with them Hector! You will take care of the board!"

"I will accompany you," Titus said. "With the shaving knife."
As Gertrude heard that, she swallowed.
"And I will take the stick with me," Titus said. "Thirty blows before she goes to big T."
Gertrud swallowed again.

Gaius Cornelius had not arranged this. Titus acted arbitrarily. But what could she do? If she complained, it was game over. Then Arnold would be brought at the slave market. So she remained silent, even though she was terribly frightened.
Without resistance, she followed the guards outside the wall that surrounded the estate of Gaius.

Outside on the street were a couple of kids.
"Has she done something wrong?" a boy asked. "Will she be punished?"
"She stole from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius, governor of the country," Titus said. "She goes to the large T and will spend the whole day there."

The boy stared at Titus: "All day long? Not half a day?"
"All right, son," Titus said.
Gertrud hated the smug man. She didn´t like Titus from the beginning on. He always had to behave as if he were the king. He himself was nothing more than a slave; however, with a lot more privileges than she had.

The children flew shrieking away. They proclaimed the interesting news like wildfire throughout the quartier of the Roman settlement. Gertrud had to swallow again. The howling monkeys would call dozens of curious gawkers to the market place. Was it not enough that she would have to suffer terribly? Was in nessesary that the whole neighborhood came together to watch her punishment?

But she could not do anything. The two guards led her down the road to the marketplace. Today was no market. At least that was Gertrud spared. No market traders, who watched with big goggled eyes.
But very soon more than enough curious people came together.
Gertrud suppressed a moan. There were at least fifty or sixty people. And more kept coming.

Still, the children ran through the streets and proclaimed loudly that the little red-hair had to spend a complete day at the big T for robbing apples from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius.
"The red fox goes to the T!" they yelled. "The red-hair has to got the big T!"

The two guards shoved Gertrud rudely ahead. They pushed her across the marketplace to the large T. Gertrud swallowed again. All colors seemed to be more intense suddenly. She had never before felt the smooth paving stones so intense under her bare soles.
She was afraid. It would become terrible.
A whole day ...

She had heard strong men howling at the T as dying animals. The T was cruel; cruel and merciless. Gertrud knees felt like rubber.
"Stop!" Titus ordered. The two slaves who held Gertrud, stopped.
Titus stept before Gertrud: "You don´t want?"
"W-W-What?" stammered Gertrude. She was confused.

Titus smiled as sweet as pie to her: "You hesitated I have just seen it, girl..." His smile was nasty: "You know, Gertrud, you do not have to do it. If you do not want to you can always say No."
Now Titus smiled like a crocodile: "Well what do you think? Should we rather go back home? In the kitchen Apollonia is waiting for you. If you do not come, she must work the vegetables for lunch by herself. You could help her, girl."

Gertrud looked into the cold eyes of the majordomus. Titus was a disgusting man.
When this is over, I look in the heath a viper and put it into your bed, you ugly guy!
She could of course not deny it, because then her little brother would end at the slave market. And Titus knew this very well. The guy enjoyed it, to torment her.

Gertrud straightened herself: "I told the Lord my choice. I will do what I said!"
Bastard !, she thought angrily. With his nasty little game Titus had intensified her fear. She looked over to the large T. She'd never be so afraid of something that was build of two simple wooden beams.

The large T was a T-Cross. On the upright stipes a horizontal patibulum was placed above. The bars were round and smooth. They had a diameter of perhaps twenty centimeters. The upright pole was firmly embedded in the floor of the marketplace. This cross was build for disobedient slaves or those who did not do their work or had stolen something.

Normally a delinquent was tied for a half day on the cross at the end of the marketplace. About six hours the condemned hung on the cross and that was a hell of a long time, as Gertrud knew. An hour one could endure - maybe two, but after at least three hours every crucified person began to lament.
The tight bondage and the unnatural position did terribly hurt over the hours.
After five hours, the Crucified howled loudly. They shouted her throats hoarse.

Gertrud shook her head: "I do not hesitate. Let's go!"
"As you wish," Titus said mockingly. "Your cockylity you will pass soon." His grin was cruel.
Yes, thought Gertrud, he will get his viper! I'll find one and if I have to search for weeks, Titus Bastardus!

The amount of gawkers had grown to at least eighty people. The courage left Gertrud. With every step she took over the smooth pavement, she felt more small and scared.
Good gods! How can I stand this?

They stopped in front of the T-Cross. They had already brought a transportable stairway that would be positioned in front of the high cross so that the guards could bring up Gertrud and tie her to the patibulum. In front of the cross, a wooden frame was standig on the ground.
What is this?, Gertrud wondered. Then she recognized the device. Oh no! Not that!

But there was no escape . Titus had prepared everything well. Finally, he had the sharp razor blade not taken with him without reason.
He stood in front of the crowd, which was spread out in a semi-circle and waited: "Take away her tunic and then tie her naked on the rack!"

The two slaves took Gertruds clothes off. They left nothing to her but the bare skin. Gertrud was ashamed terrible. She stood naked in front of all the people. But it got worse. The slaves laid her on the wooden frame. She tried to resiste but it didn´t help; the two guys were much stronger than Gertrud. They laughed at their pathetic attempts to escape from their harsh grip.

Five minutes later, Gertrud was lying on her back, her hands pulled over her head and tied at the top of the wooden frame. Her feet were moored right and left. Her legs were spread apart. The curious crowd had a free look on her pussy.
Soon they would be able to see Gertrude's genitals even better.

Titus took the razor blade.
The crowd applauded.
"Yes, go ahead!"
"Shave that little red fox!"
"Get rid of the red coat!"
"Make her really naked!"
Everyone was shouting.

The crowd looked on with interest, as Titus shaved with the razor Gertrud's pubic hair.
Gertrud turned stiff in the ropes. She was dying of shame because everyone watched as she was shaved and she was afraid to move, because that could cause a cut with a razor blade.
Again and again the sharp knife went over their most intimate body area.

The crowd cheered enthusiastically.
"That is allright! Now she is really naked!"
"Yes, it's great to have her totally naked! "
Gertrud believed to have fainted, so hard she was ashamed. She blushed. Her face turned red as blood.

"Look!" called Titus theatrical. "The apple ripens in the sun! It's all red!"
The people roared with laughter.
"After that you will see other apples blush," trumpeted Titus. This ugly guy!
Titus Uglycus now started to cut the hair under Gertruds armpits.
Gertud closed her eyes. She could not look. She became aware that she was lying with her legs spread wide open in front of all the people, naked as mother nature had created her.
Then Gertrude was freed from the ropes.

Titus pointed to the large T: "Bind her to the stipes! The folks are waiting to see the apple cheeks blush!"
Beatifully written, Sassi :)

I like the 'viper in the bed' plan for Titus :mad:

Gertrud the brave slave girl - Chapter 3

Gertrud was untied and pulled on her feet.
Titus stood next to the two slaves who held Gertrud in their midst, so that everyone could clearly see that she wore nothing than her own naked skin.
"Look at this nasty girl," proclaimed Titus. He pointed his finger at Gertrud: "This dreadful slave has stolen from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius!"
"Booooh!" cried the people.

Gertrud was dying of embarrassment. She found it mean that Titus draged out her punishment. That ugly guy loved it to be nasty to females. He could not stand women and girls. Gertrud of course knew exactly why. Titus was on men and boys. He did not like women at all. That was the reason why he behaved always so bitchy, if a female slave was to be punished.
Malicious queenie!

How the people stared! It was terrible for Gertrud. She saw curiousity and spiteful joy in the eyes of men and women, but also compassion. She could see that in the eyes of the little eleven year old Diana, who also served in the house of Gaius Cornelius.
In this moment Markus and Aurelius arrived, which were also in the service of Gaius. Markus hit Diana roughly: "Step aside! We want to watch the spectacle!".
There were people who liked to harass Diana.
Poor little thing, Gertrud thought. She felt sympathy for that little girl.

Titus went on.
"This very bad girl will be now tied to the large T and receive thirty lashes on the bare butt," Titus Uglycus the Lord of Villa Uglybourough grinned.
Oh yessir! You will have your viper!, Gertrud thougt. I´find a very big one outside in the fields for you, Titus Uglycus!
Titus Dreadfulus turned to the two guards who held Gertrud: "Tie her to the big T!"
The guards nodded.

They pushed Gertrude to T-cross and took two ropes. First, they tied her hands in front of Gertruds body. Then she had to lean with the belly against the upright stipes and they pulled her arms above her head and tied them up tight. Then her feet were tied together at the ankles and tied to the stipes.
Now Gertrude stood with her naked back to the crowd.

Titus began to strut in front of the crowd. The bastard dragged it out as long as possible.
"We will now see how a vile thief is punished," Titus Shitus called. "She will get the stick before she goes to the cross. After the beating, the thief will hang on the cross until the evening hour arrives."
He turned to one of the slaves who had bound Gertrud: "The stick!"

The slave handed Titus Uglycus the stick.
Gertrud had to swallow. It was a long stick; as thick as a thum.
Titus made a trial hit. She heard the stick whistling through the air. She freezed in fear.
Loud laughter around the place.
"She can´t wait," trumpeted Titus Dirtbagus.
Now, the people laughed loudly.

You lousy bastard, Gertrud thought. If I could, I would send you to the mines.How can a human be so disgusting! I'm not bad! You are bad! You are a hard-hearted, malicious man! Just because you don´t like any girls! You are so awful!
Gertrud was angry and scared at the same time.

Suddenly she heard something buzzing through the air. With a clap the stick hit her buttocks. Gertrud convulsed in shock. She gasped. She tried hard not to scream Ouch, that did hurt!
Already the next blow came. Gertrud gasped again.

She tried not to scream. But Titus Shitguyus knew his business. He knew how hard he had to hit her back, to make her cry. At the third beat Gertrud howled like a dog. And then on every shot.

The crowd counted in a choir: "Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen!" Every time when Gertrud screamed, they yelled in applause. Gertruds pride she had put into it, not to cry, passed like a candle flame in the stormwind. She writhed sobbing at the stake and screamed at each hit of the stick.

The beating did not end. She squirmed desperately and wanted to get her butt away from the bite of the cruel stick, but all she achieved with her fidgeting was that the sides of her behind also were beaten hard.

"Look all you folks!" called Titus Dirtpigus. "See how the white apples redden! Isn´t that a beautiful show!" He laughed and kept on to beat the poor bounded girl. Gertrude screamed.
"That´s just right for a girl who stole ripe red apples," cried Titus Shitus. "Now her own apples are ripening in glowing red."

"Yes! Beat her!" the people cried. "Go on! Give it to her!"
Others continues counting each stroke.
Gertrude cried and cried.
When the blows stopped, she broke down in the ropes that held her bound, crying loudly. If the ropes didn´t hold her upright she would have fallen to the ground.

"So ladies and gentlemen gentlemen," Titus Uglycus declaimed loudly. "After the thief has giving us such a beautiful yodeling, she is now to be tied to the cross and stay there for a long, long day. May she suffer so that she learns to keep her the hands away from Roman property in the future."

Titus Shitguyus waved to the guards: "Untie her and then crucify that girl!"

Well done writing! Are all 6 shares of the tale yet fulfilled or is there still room to embed forthputs? I would love that the tale gets a martyrelike twist. I am thinking of Gertrud prooving as being even tougher than she had beforehand thought of herself. Her rising unwill to bear unright treatings without againstsaying and will to follow her sense of rightness could in the end bring the doom upon her to be nailed to a crossand die on it. The tale could end that even inmidst the nightnare of dying on the cross, she does not beg for mercy and could end herself saying with last power on harassing words by her master that her sense of rightness is more weightful than her bodily life. Her brother wants rather to follow his sister onto the cross than living on without her.

Alex

Gertrud the brave slave girl - Chapter 3

Gertrud was untied and pulled on her feet.
Titus stood next to the two slaves who held Gertrud in their midst, so that everyone could clearly see that she wore nothing than her own naked skin.
"Look at this nasty girl," proclaimed Titus. He pointed his finger at Gertrud: "This dreadful slave has stolen from the high Lord Gaius Cornelius!"
"Booooh!" cried the people.

Gertrud was dying of embarrassment. She found it mean that Titus draged out her punishment. That ugly guy loved it to be nasty to females. He could not stand women and girls. Gertrud of course knew exactly why. Titus was on men and boys. He did not like women at all. That was the reason why he behaved always so bitchy, if a female slave was to be punished.
Malicious queenie!

How the people stared! It was terrible for Gertrud. She saw curiousity and spiteful joy in the eyes of men and women, but also compassion. She could see that in the eyes of the little eleven year old Diana, who also served in the house of Gaius Cornelius.
In this moment Markus and Aurelius arrived, which were also in the service of Gaius. Markus hit Diana roughly: "Step aside! We want to watch the spectacle!".
There were people who liked to harass Diana.
Poor little thing, Gertrud thought. She felt sympathy for that little girl.

Titus went on.
"This very bad girl will be now tied to the large T and receive thirty lashes on the bare butt," Titus Uglycus the Lord of Villa Uglybourough grinned.
Oh yessir! You will have your viper!, Gertrud thougt. I´find a very big one outside in the fields for you, Titus Uglycus!
Titus Dreadfulus turned to the two guards who held Gertrud: "Tie her to the big T!"
The guards nodded.

They pushed Gertrude to T-cross and took two ropes. First, they tied her hands in front of Gertruds body. Then she had to lean with the belly against the upright stipes and they pulled her arms above her head and tied them up tight. Then her feet were tied together at the ankles and tied to the stipes.
Now Gertrude stood with her naked back to the crowd.

Titus began to strut in front of the crowd. The bastard dragged it out as long as possible.
"We will now see how a vile thief is punished," Titus Shitus called. "She will get the stick before she goes to the cross. After the beating, the thief will hang on the cross until the evening hour arrives."
He turned to one of the slaves who had bound Gertrud: "The stick!"

The slave handed Titus Uglycus the stick.
Gertrud had to swallow. It was a long stick; as thick as a thum.
Titus made a trial hit. She heard the stick whistling through the air. She freezed in fear.
Loud laughter around the place.
"She can´t wait," trumpeted Titus Dirtbagus.
Now, the people laughed loudly.

You lousy bastard, Gertrud thought. If I could, I would send you to the mines.How can a human be so disgusting! I'm not bad! You are bad! You are a hard-hearted, malicious man! Just because you don´t like any girls! You are so awful!
Gertrud was angry and scared at the same time.

Suddenly she heard something buzzing through the air. With a clap the stick hit her buttocks. Gertrud convulsed in shock. She gasped. She tried hard not to scream Ouch, that did hurt!
Already the next blow came. Gertrud gasped again.

She tried not to scream. But Titus Shitguyus knew his business. He knew how hard he had to hit her back, to make her cry. At the third beat Gertrud howled like a dog. And then on every shot.

The crowd counted in a choir: "Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen!" Every time when Gertrud screamed, they yelled in applause. Gertruds pride she had put into it, not to cry, passed like a candle flame in the stormwind. She writhed sobbing at the stake and screamed at each hit of the stick.

The beating did not end. She squirmed desperately and wanted to get her butt away from the bite of the cruel stick, but all she achieved with her fidgeting was that the sides of her behind also were beaten hard.

"Look all you folks!" called Titus Dirtpigus. "See how the white apples redden! Isn´t that a beautiful show!" He laughed and kept on to beat the poor bounded girl. Gertrude screamed.
"That´s just right for a girl who stole ripe red apples," cried Titus Shitus. "Now her own apples are ripening in glowing red."

"Yes! Beat her!" the people cried. "Go on! Give it to her!"
Others continues counting each stroke.
Gertrude cried and cried.
When the blows stopped, she broke down in the ropes that held her bound, crying loudly. If the ropes didn´t hold her upright she would have fallen to the ground.

"So ladies and gentlemen gentlemen," Titus Uglycus declaimed loudly. "After the thief has giving us such a beautiful yodeling, she is now to be tied to the cross and stay there for a long, long day. May she suffer so that she learns to keep her the hands away from Roman property in the future."

Titus Shitguyus waved to the guards: "Untie her and then crucify that girl!"

I missed this thread until now.....wonderful writing Sassi.....really well done :clapping:

Gertrud the brave slave girl - Chapter 4

Gertrud was untied and pushed to a wooden construction, that was brought in front of the large T-cross. It was a platform with a staircase on the side. The two guards wanted to take Gertrud up the stairs, when Titus shouted: "Stop! Her hair!"

He came to Gertrude and waved at a slave of Gaius Cornelius' household: "Akena come and make braids from the hair of that girl!"
Akena obeyed. She parted Gertrude's hair in the middle and braided right and left braids.
Gertrud had no idea what that was, but she suspected another meanness of Titus Malicenus.

Titus took Gertrude's chin: "This ensures that your hair can´t fall in front of your face, when you lower your head. Everybody should be able to look in your face, little thief .Everybody should be able to see your suffering..."
He snapped his fingers: "Now up with the thief!"

The two guards led Gertrud jup the stairs to the patibulum of the big T. Gertrud did not resist. She knew it was senseless. On top of the platform she had to turn with her back to the T-cross and raise the arms above the horizontal bar and put them back on the round wood.

The guards pulled her arms apart until they were nicely stretched. Then they bounded Gertrud at the patibulum. First they laid at the right and left side ropes to the bar and Gertrude's wrists. They used four winding on every arm. Then they knotted the ropes.

But that was not all. They took new ropes, and did wind them around Gertrude's upper arms and the patibulum. Again they pulled the ropes very firm. Gertrude's arms were pressed onto the wood. The bondage was very tight. Gertrude felt that the ropes would hurt soon.
She knew of other convicts that it would be very hard to stand after a short time, because she could not move her arms.

The guards turned to Gertrude's feet.
"The ankles directly to the Stipes please!" Titus called from below.
Gertrude was terrified. Oh no! Please not that!
Usually the ankles of a denlinquent were three or four times with cords wrapped and then bound to the upright stake was. So the feet were firmly held, but the ropes were somewhat soft and endure the bondage.
But sometimes the ankle of the punished person were put directly against the Stipes and then wrapped with the rope and pressed hard against the wood.
That was incredibly painful.

The two guards did exactly this to Gertrud. She had the feet right and left of the upright pole in directly contact to the wood and the men did wind the rope around her ankles and pressed them hardly to the stipes. They tied the rope very hard so there was no escape of that bondage.

This will hurt pretty soon, Gertrude thought. Soon. By all gods of my ancestors!

The guards went down the stairs. Together they pushed the platform to the side.
Now Gertrude hung visible for all peaope on the T-cross, a naked girl, wearing nothing. Her hair was in braids and she had been shaved between the legs. Because their feet were tied to the upright pole right and left side, her legs were a bit far apart. Everyone could see here naked shame.

Gertrud was ashamed to death. It almost drove her crazy, she had no way to protect her naked body from the prying eyes of the pack. She was handed over to the gawping onlookers in helplessy. She had not known how humiliating that was. Her soul suffered tortures.

Down below someone fetched a big board. It consisted of black slate. It was Hektor, the greek slave. Hektor was the darling of Titus Queenus.
"Add to this table, what this hideous girl has done", Titus. "She stole from the Lords apples. Everyone should read it."

So Hektor began to write. With a red potsherd he scribbled letter by letter on the board. It squeaked and creaked loudly.
Gertrude looked down from the cross. She could not believe it. The Greek idiot wrote more than a dozen mistakes! Pah! Even a donkey could write in a better way!

"Tis gyrl iss a thiev. Shee have stoolen the Lordts appeles. Shee have to stood the wolhe day on the kross", the sign said. Hektor put it down on the ground in front of the upright pole of the cross. People laughed out loud. The stupid greek thought that they laughed at Gertrud, but Gertrud knew better. They laughed at the "excellent" writing arts of Hektor.

If I could not read and write, I would not know that and think that they laugh at me, she thought. Then I would have been ashamed.
She saw the little Diana looking up to her with pity. The poor little Diana. The little slavegirl who was harassed from so many people.

Diana thought people would laugh at Gertrud, because the girl could not read or write. Normally, a slave did not learn to read and to write. But Gertrud was responsible for the cleaning of the school, when she was younger. While she cleaned the classrooms, she learned the way of reading and writing.
She had practiced secretly. She had procured an old table and scraped with a potsherd the letters on the slate until she knew how to do it in the right way. She was intelligent and she learned in a fast way.

For a while these thoughts diverted Gertrud, but soon she was aware that she was found naked and tied up in public. The prying eyes of the audience bored in Gertrud's eyes.
She felt like an animal at the cattle market.
People began to scoff about Gertrud's nakedness.

Gertrud could not stand it any longer. She fought against it, but as more and more people mocked her nakedness, she began to cry.
Immediately the crowd started laughing. Gertrud felt horrible shame. She had never been humiliated that way. It was terrible. She could not stop crying.

Why are they doin this?, Gertrud asked herself. How can they be so nasty?
At other days they behave quite normally, but if anyone is in a helpless situation, they turn into nasty monsters and trow all there hatred on this helpless person. How can that be? Normal people turn into scum bags.

Especially Aurelius and Markus were prominent with loud mockery.
I saved food for you, picked up by the orgies of the Lord and given it to you, Gertrud thought. She felt bitterness rise up inside. She had always been kind to the two young men and that was there thankyou. The two stood at the front of the gaping crowd and jeered loudly about Gertrud's precarious situation.

Gertrud felt horrified. She was shown naked and helpless in publicly, it was difficult to stand. She lowered her head, but because she wore braids, she could not hide her face behind a thick curtain of hair. She had no chance. She hung naked in front of all these nasty staring people.

Go away!, she thought. Why don´t you go home? What is here to see?
A naked and humiliated girl, replied a little voice in Gertrud's head. It is a spectacle for the crowd. It's like theater. For the folks down there that's great entertainment. Pure entertainment. They are waiting for you to start crying in pain. They want to see you writhing in pain. They want their drama.

Not all stood there and laughed at Gertrud. She saw slaves but also free persons, which looked at her only briefly in passing and then went their way. In the eyes of these people Gertrud discovered no spiteful. She saw pity in the eyes of these people.
But most folks stopped and stared extensively.

Gertrud's tears dried. For a while they hung silently on the cross.
Down below the mob stared.
Especially the views of some men were hard to bear. It was the kind of man who "took off clothes with the eyes" from a young woman.They didn´t need to take off in their toughts. She was allready naked.

Gertrud felt ashamed to be in front of the eyes of these men in fully helplessness. Full of lust, the men looked at her naked body and Gertrud had no way to escape these horny views. That was the worst of it. She was handed over to the gaze of the crowd naked and helpless.

She did not know how long she was already hanging on the T-cross, but gradually it began to hurt. Her arms tied tightly over the horizontal bar began to ache. The ropes cut deep into her flesh. Gertrude could not move her arms. Her hands felt numb and her fingers felt like plump sausages.

Even worse was the bondage of her feet. The cords pressed Gertrud's ankles with violence against the upright stipes. It was hurting. And her butt was burning from the hard strokes of the stick.

Gertrude tried to get her maltreated butt a piece away of the wood to ease the pain in her buttocks. She pushed her pelvis forward to get away her buttocks from the stipes.

Immediately the people started hooting. The loudest where Markus and Aurelius.
Markus shouted to Aurelius: "Look at that you stinger! She open up her pussy to you! Her pussy does not want the stipes. Gertruds pussy wants YOUR stipes, you stinger! Go on and stick it in hers! Hahahaaaa!"
The young men laughed. The crowd laughed.

"Meow!" called Aurelius. "The pussy meows! Meeooow!"
The crowd roared with laughter. You people wanted almost burst of laughing. They laughed and raged.

Gertrud broke into tears again. She could not help it.
She has never suffered so bad in her life. Suddenly she understood why the big T was such an effective punishment. It was not just the pain it had endured for many hours a convict. It was the humiliation of having to hang naked and helpless in front of the jeering and mocking crowd. It was an absolute horror for Gertrud.
She could not stop crying at all.

Back
Top Bottom