Gertrud The Brave Slave Girl - A Story In 6 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
You can always have a happy ending...If you pay a little extra.

...not Tree's style. Happy endings happen... You don't see them coming and are fortunate if you notice it coming...

...It happened to me in large ways a few times in my life...

some examples...

...My divorce- Raised solid Catholic this was a major mind-fuck for me. My wife and I are now good friends with my ex, her husband and their teenage twins that are really no relation to me but I am still 'Uncle Buck'.

...then there is my wife... that's for me but through all we have been through we are here tonight and I am happy.

...and there is Leo who came out of...

LEO, GET OFF THE KEYBOARD!!!!

001.jpg

shit, Tree is in a bad mood tonight! Girls, run away... I'll try to distract the old fart...

Leo

...not Tree's style. Happy endings happen... You don't see them coming and are fortunate if you notice it coming...

...It happened to me in large ways a few times in my life...

some examples...

...My divorce- Raised solid Catholic this was a major mind-fuck for me. My wife and I are now good friends with my ex, her husband and their teenage twins that are really no relation to me but I am still 'Uncle Buck'.

...then there is my wife... that's for me but through all we have been through we are here tonight and I am happy.

...and there is Leo who came out of...

LEO, GET OFF THE KEYBOARD!!!!

View attachment 159839

shit, Tree is in a bad mood tonight! Girls, run away... I'll try to distract the old fart...

Leo

Bad mood??? Tree????

giI5ax1.jpg ...Yikes, running for the hills....

I've never had White Castle. My impression is, it's the Northern version Krystal, cheap burgers that can be gulped down in large quantities. ALso, they were open after the bars closed.
View attachment 159856 View attachment 159857
They as kissin' cousins if not the same... and like Krystal, White Castle does great business at bar closing time...

Back
Top Bottom