Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good selection Phlebas. I especially like the last three.

From a movie I believe.

Just two today.

Crux, nice technique
gladiatrix_022.jpg

Crux, you're doing it wrong!
tumblr_mkvzaj7m091qfmr0wo1_500.jpg
or, what to do when you have no nails?

Unusual crucifixion technique in #3 - a nail through her left shoulder,
her left leg nailed sideways above the ankle onto the rest,
the right leg seems to be dangling free.
Horribly twisted, horribly painful,
yet it would still be a slow death...​

Unusual crucifixion technique in #3 - a nail through her left shoulder,
her left leg nailed sideways above the ankle onto the rest,
the right leg seems to be dangling free.
Horribly twisted, horribly painful,
yet it would still be a slow death...​

Judging by the appearance of her executioner, it may have just been ineptitude :rolleyes:

Great pictures!
Um, quick question; does anyone remember a very early quoom series, where a girl is crucified with legs spread and nailed to an extra crossbar, and she is simultaneously impaled on a large studded phallus attached to the front of the cross? I used to be able to find it online and now it's gone.

Great pictures!
Um, quick question; does anyone remember a very early quoom series, where a girl is crucified with legs spread and nailed to an extra crossbar, and she is simultaneously impaled on a large studded phallus attached to the front of the cross? I used to be able to find it online and now it's gone.
I have a ton of Quoom on my hard drives, but my laptop is down until I receive my parts from Amazon. When I get it up and running, I will check my Quoom series.

I have a ton of Quoom on my hard drives, but my laptop is down until I receive my parts from Amazon. When I get it up and running, I will check my Quoom series.
Awesome! Please don't waste a lot of time on it though... It's not massively important.. unless you would enjoy the search of course. I wonder if a drive can really be a hard drive, without some Quoom stored on it?

a series, not great crux but some might like it

Attachments

• sv1138.jpg
    sv1138.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 276
  • sv1139.jpg
    sv1139.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 269
  • sv1140.jpg
    sv1140.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 268
  • sv1141.jpg
    sv1141.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 267
  • sv1142.jpg
    sv1142.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 264
  • sv1145.jpg
    sv1145.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 261
  • sv1147.jpg
    sv1147.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 252
  • sv1146.jpg
    sv1146.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 251
  • sv1148.jpg
    sv1148.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 242
  • sv1149.jpg
    sv1149.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 293
c3be9d241d9cfbb9aa7a3266454a00d4-d545j8k.jpg god_s_daughter.jpg _mg_7271_by_deimosfotos-d91vpr1.jpg

From today's www search......the first one is called 'hitchiking can be dangerous' (remember that girls!), the second one is 'god's daughter (she seems to have some kind of elevator to heaven...) and the last one is just a poor woman carrying her cross......

View attachment 280545 View attachment 280546 View attachment 280547

From today's www search......the first one is called 'hitchiking can be dangerous' (remember that girls!), the second one is 'god's daughter (she seems to have some kind of elevator to heaven...) and the last one is just a poor woman carrying her cross......
I love the third one - great scene set up and a lovely model.

a series, not great crux but some might like it
Somehow the purple background and shiny gold "decor" chains don't create the right atmosphere for my taste (which is questionable at best, I admit), but the model is good. :)

View attachment 280545 View attachment 280546 View attachment 280547

I concur with Jolly & Jacks, I love number 3. A very beautiful young lady carrying her cross.....to where I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom