Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great pictures!
Um, quick question; does anyone remember a very early quoom series, where a girl is crucified with legs spread and nailed to an extra crossbar, and she is simultaneously impaled on a large studded phallus attached to the front of the cross? I used to be able to find it online and now it's gone.
Ok montycrusto, I have checked my Quoom folder and this is what I found. I hope one of these is the one you are looking for.
From the story "Emperor's Revenge:

var175.jpg var176.jpg var179.jpg var184.jpg

From the story "Midori"

mid254.jpg mid256.jpg mid258.jpg mid261.jpg mid264.jpg mid266.jpg
I have a feeling the "Midori" images are the ones you are looking for. I thought I would throw in the other story for fun:devil:.....this is two for one day:p

Ok montycrusto, I have checked my Quoom folder and this is what I found. I hope one of these is the one you are looking for.
From the story "Emperor's Revenge:

View attachment 280560 View attachment 280561 View attachment 280562 View attachment 280559

From the story "Midori"

View attachment 280564 View attachment 280565 View attachment 280566 View attachment 280567 View attachment 280568 View attachment 280563
I have a feeling the "Midori" images are the ones you are looking for. I thought I would throw in the other story for fun:devil:.....this is two for one day:p
Thank you very much, Hondo... Those are great pictures. I didn't know Midori went in that direction; only seen the judas cradle bit. Not exactly the ones I was after, I'm sorry to say, but i really appreciate your time hunting them down and posting them. Anyway, please don't give it any more thought; The series I remember is really early quoom, when his poser figures used to look a bit plastic, if you remember that; similar vintage to this one:inf124.jpgbut it seems to have disappeared off the web for some reason; maybe quoom is going around deleting his old stuff.

Thank you very much, Hondo... Those are great pictures. I didn't know Midori went in that direction; only seen the judas cradle bit. Not exactly the ones I was after, I'm sorry to say, but i really appreciate your time hunting them down and posting them. Anyway, please don't give it any more thought; The series I remember is really early quoom, when his poser figures used to look a bit plastic, if you remember that; similar vintage to this one:View attachment 280569but it seems to have disappeared off the web for some reason; maybe quoom is going around deleting his old stuff.
Ok, how about these:
i3.jpg i1.jpg i2.jpg

That he does my friend! I am bummed that those are not the images you are after.
I'll let you know if I ever find them :) it was on an old website about crucifixion, but i can't now remember what it was called; it had quite a bit of 3d poser-type art, not all by quoom. Anyway don't worry, thanks again for a brilliant effort and some quoom pics I had never seen before!

Nice work Sir Wragg! I have a newer Quoom story called "Barbarian Queen" that has totally different images. It is like he just did a reboot of the series:devil:
I am just glad Monty finally got his girl:devil:

Back
Top Bottom