Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
A tough week for various reasons, but the weekend has arrived here in Oz, where we live in your future :D
So, a mix of fresh crux finds for you

7D84E6C.jpg 5CF9CC2.jpg On the Cross 4.jpg ekbom_50mb_by_mojido-db9xgzq.jpg crucified_wanda__full_gallery_by_buffalor5-db9vj9v.jpg batim_chapter_2_art_contest__alice_crucified_by_kohakukun19-db9wkxq.png crucified_bad_daughter_by_morpho74-dba668k.jpg wendy_doesn_t_appear_to_be_crossed_by_enhjorning-d9v73pa.png the_pow__13__by_mahashiva001-db9zmam.jpg

and a gif
tumblr_nkpbcy4kqq1rhup7qo1_500.gif

I thought number 8 was particularly good, but I didn't recognise the artist.

It is good, the artist's name is in the filename - enhjorning

It's cold and wet here tonight with a hard week developing at work so let's have some crux.
Older pics from around 2006-7, mostly crux bitches with one Welsh Webb. These include some pissing from the cross pics, which is not a particular interest of mine but does have a place as part of the degradation and shame of the crucifixion ordeal. Also some nice pics of crux with arms over the back of the patibulum, very expressive and uncomfortable.
That reminds me I must get back to my archive thread!

04_ssc_41a.jpg mp3.jpg k9.jpg k36.jpg a5.jpg blacknun11.jpg crruxalina 021.jpg crruxalina 019.jpg crruxalina 023x.jpg ritt01.jpg

Ps - that's my 5000 th post :D

It's cold and wet here tonight with a hard week developing at work so let's have some crux.
Older pics from around 2006-7, mostly crux bitches with one Welsh Webb. These include some pissing from the cross pics, which is not a particular interest of mine but does have a place as part of the degradation and shame of the crucifixion ordeal. Also some nice pics of crux with arms over the back of the patibulum, very expressive and uncomfortable.

View attachment 504143 View attachment 504144 View attachment 504145 View attachment 504146 View attachment 504147 View attachment 504148 View attachment 504149 View attachment 504150 View attachment 504151 View attachment 504152

Ps - that's my 5000 th post :D
Congratulations on your 5K!!!

Good pics. I like the #6.
Pissing isneither my thing as such, but indeed part of the degradation and humiliation during an execution.

Congratulations with your 5K.:)

These include some pissing from the cross pics, which is not a particular interest of mine but does have a place as part of the degradation and shame of the crucifixion ordeal.
I've already do that in reality ! It brings some wonderful sensations of beeing lost, alone, ashamed ...! My best wish is that I could be crucified when I've my menstrues ...;)

I've already do that in reality ! It brings some wonderful sensations of beeing lost, alone, ashamed ...! My best wish is that I could be crucified when I've my menstrues ...;)

Heavens, that would be visceral.

Well the week ended better than I expected, but it's a wet night outside, and time for some crux to greet the weekend

red_is_hanging___version_by_alienarea-daf7qua.jpg ausstellungsarkade___exhibition_arcade_by_osunekochan-dajvnfy.jpg the_longest_day_by_cursedbard-da5u6wf.jpg gladiatrix_fiona__ch3_pg10_by_julianapostata-dbasxqs.png 30_by_belzaph-dbbdsdw.jpg 31_by_belzaph-dbbdsnk.jpg crucified_by_peterpulp-dbayc9x.jpg crucified_mother_and_daughter_by_morpho74-dbavhmo.jpg lady_gaga___black_jesus___amen_fashion__fake__by_drvillain-dbal5nk.jpg ready_for_the_spikes_by_joeys1968-dbal9c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom