Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Agreed, it is not identical, but it illustrates her recognisable physique. She certainly assumed exactly the pose used by Damian (several times) so there may well be a direct Makar source. If you find it, please post, thanks.
[URL='http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/cf-alice-883273005-120pc-jpg.516499/'] [/URL]

I've looked all through my archive and I'm almost convinced that Damian used a photo of this exact pose, but from a different angle. It's possible that Makar took several from each pose. I certainly would have. I do not have the exact pic - I only seem to have the one you posted (or one very similar from the same angle, a bit off to the side). Would love to have the head on one. If I find it, I'll make sure to post.

I've looked all through my archive and I'm almost convinced that Damian used a photo of this exact pose, but from a different angle. It's possible that Makar took several from each pose. I certainly would have. I do not have the exact pic - I only seem to have the one you posted (or one very similar from the same angle, a bit off to the side). Would love to have the head on one. If I find it, I'll make sure to post.
At #2, a video screen shot - you have to be quick, she's in constant movement!

13acc14 Damian romandecadence195.jpg Alice screen shot AKCF233.jpg

But you're looking really fit and in shape. It's got to be all the fresh air and exercise. This doesn't make you happy?

Stop with the fitness chatter, and get over here and untie me before I start flinging demerits at your bony body!

Stop with the fitness chatter, and get over here and untie me before I start flinging demerits at your bony body!
I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT UP WITH THIS. I MAKE A COMPLIMENT AND I GET THIS COMPLAINING AND THREATS. MAYBE I'LL JUST HAVE A COFFEE AND RE-EVALUATE THINGS. IF YOU STAB ME, DO I NOT BLEED? WELL, OKAY, POOR ANALOGY, BUT IT'S REALLY JUST WEARING ME DOWN.:confused::p

I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT UP WITH THIS. I MAKE A COMPLIMENT AND I GET THIS COMPLAINING AND THREATS. MAYBE I'LL JUST HAVE A COFFEE AND RE-EVALUATE THINGS. IF YOU STAB ME, DO I NOT BLEED? WELL, OKAY, POOR ANALOGY, BUT IT'S REALLY JUST WEARING ME DOWN.:confused::p
Hey! Chill out! Oh, I guess that's not a problem for you, being built ready ventilated as you are :rolleyes:

OH ALL RIGHT. I GUESS I MIGHT BE OVERREACTING. YOU WERE IN A BIT OF A SITUATION THERE, AFTER ALL. I CAN CERTAINLY UNDO THOSE BINDINGS. :cool:
SO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NEXT? I'M QUITE GOOD AT UNDOING THINGS. ;):devil:
View attachment 520140

Well, if you undo that... there's only one thing left :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom