Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don’t know if this photo belongs here, but there is something about it that makes me think of crux. I could also be completely nuts too:devil:....am I, what do you think?
Fits here well. Laying down, just her arms to be spread and the nailing can start!

You're no more nuts than any of the rest of us here on CF. There! Feel better now? :rolleyes:

Depends where on the nuts-o-meter we stand (some may say : out of scale).:rolleyes:

It's Friday afternoon where I am, and time for crux

rope_crucifiction_by_darshag-dbk7y9g.jpg motivatorcross07a291de2cd6929e06f07d149f1efe6798b67371.jpg new_century_crucifixion_by_morpho74-daybf99.png crucifixion_by_frozensoupy-dbpvy87.png tumblr_ob1n06Pd011vthuafo1_500.jpg 075588f715e898adfae4bd4bca217.jpg frantisek-drtikol-nude-with-ropes-1930-via-robertkleingallery.jpg crucifixion_reloaded_by_404_stillalive.jpg satan_returns_-_epic_crucifixion.jpg Voir_-_CRUCIFIXION_pose.jpg

romandecadence144.jpg

Wonderful, thanks - I'll borrow #5, if I may. I have not seen it before.
It is called, 'Roman Decadence', so I am assuming it is by Damian - is that correct?

View attachment 541927

Wonderful, thanks - I'll borrow #5, if I may. I have not seen it before.
It is called, 'Roman Decadence', so I am assuming it is by Damian - is that correct?

One of Makar's girls I think, manip by Damian, and text added by that Spanish group that seems to be defunct now. Circa 2012.

Let's reach even further back to around the year 2000. Who here remembers the work of Cato?
d97-312.jpg d98-127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom