Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something.'

Eurythmics 1983 :D

This photo is not a crux pose, but it is a great picture, she has a cross tattoo, and she is hot as hell. All of which qualifies this image to be on this thread in my humble opinion:devil:

DN3yadqXcAANKPr.jpg-large.jpeg

This photo is not a crux pose, but it is a great picture, she has a cross tattoo, and she is hot as hell. All of which qualifies this image to be on this thread in my humble opinion:devil:

View attachment 542744

Hmm, well the tattoo is a pretty thin qualification for her to be on this thread, but I'll allow it on this occasion Hondo in view of your fevered state. (I assume you must be in a state, given current circumstances!)

Right. Friday and it's been a tough week in places. Time for some crux. That means girls on crosses, Hondo, not crosses on girls!

sunshine_and_shade_by_dartmoor4-d6tpahf.jpg DevilDayintheOldCity.jpg __jane_the_killer___crucifixion_by_morgafur-dbr3r7h.png crucifixion_fatal_by_chaosefec-dbrsel7.jpg waiting_for_the_bus_by_esday-dbrsywc.png looking_at_the_halloween_party_guests_in_terror____by_e_digitalfantasy-dbs1wzc.jpg a_beauty_hung_high_on_a_cross___bound_for_heaven___by_e_digitalfantasy-dbs1x6u.jpg a_beauty_crucified_for_the_gallery_s_pleasure____by_e_digitalfantasy-dbs1xgr.jpg asian_angel__this_halloween_party_is_getting_wild__by_e_digitalfantasy-dbs1xow.jpg seijo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom