Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Always happy to see a photo with a loincloth:applaudit:. The 5th one looks like hotblond. The storm was a nice touch with the gif. It makes you wonder when all the scraps of cloth will rip off :devil:
yeah they ripped that out later and impaled her sex with spear. But the spear raised up, she was awaken from her dream in bath tab. But i didnt wonder it as I had same dreams like her. That movie is flower and snakes 2 with Aya Sugimoto. But only that scene is facinated me in there. As a crux fun, i enjoyed a lot more on number 1 film :)

Always happy to see a photo with a loincloth:applaudit:. The 5th one looks like hotblond. The storm was a nice touch with the gif. It makes you wonder when all the scraps of cloth will rip off :devil:
There for you ! :)

Attachments

• 655379_aya_sugimoto_hana_to_hebi.mp4
    7.6 MB · Views: 537
There for you ! :)

It's great to see you back, Yu. But, do you see that little camera on your laptop? You might want to cover it up with something. Or on second thought, don't worry :devil:

13733630705_66b6f020fc_o.jpg

It's great to see you back, Yu. But, do you see that little camera on your laptop? You might want to cover it up with something. Or on second thought, don't worry :devil:

View attachment 636726
Now I covered it up with tape :p
but you correctly ientified mine are dark and I dont hv pinky one unlike some westerner... it's such a shame I may think before. But I enjoy it as another humiliation for me on the cross. ;)

Now I covered it up with tape :p
but you correctly ientified mine are dark and I dont hv pinky one unlike some westerner... it's such a shame I may think before. But I enjoy it as another humiliation for me on the cross. ;)

Damn! Now I'll have to hack your phone :)

No, whatever the colour, it is always beautiful. Even more when you feel shame at your exposure, your body stretched naked and uncovered, you have no secrets, colour, shape, we will enjoy everything you offer us. I've missed you, so good to have you back :D

Imagine dear Yupar if we add one more humiliation, a cornu for you to try and avoid. Or to sink down on, your pussy greedy for it, eager to be filled in front of the watching crowd!

Arianna_1.jpg

This suggests an interesting poll (if it hasn't already been done).

Which hole do you want the cornu in if you are crucified or for your crucifixion target?

I guess the choice would only apply to females being crucified (?!)
I vote anal. I want her cunt (wonder if she knows who she is?) available for rape by me and others.

This suggests an interesting poll (if it hasn't already been done).

Which hole do you want the cornu in if you are crucified or for your crucifixion target?

I guess the choice would only apply to females being crucified (?!)

Yes, unsurprisingly it has been covered before
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-delicate-question.3614/

She finally said,, Anus,, My cunt is given from the God.

and here

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-day-for-crucifixion-part-3.3612/#post-106474

So, all you crux ladies reading this
Answer this question I put to you here
Would you prefer the cornu up your cunt
Or, rather, well-inserted up your rear?

what a choice!

Shevak's piece is clever and amusing. Cruxpain's is incredibly personal and brutal and powerful.

Last edited:
The falling leaves
Drift by your cross
The autumn leaves
Of red and gold

I see your hips
Your whip scarred back

The sunburned breasts
I used to hold

Crucified you’ve gone away
The days grow long
And soon I'll hear