Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are we suffering from a shortage of timber in number 8? :D
Could it be the urgent need to conserve forest resources, as put forward in the New York Declaration on Forests?

(in September 2014, the New York Declaration on Forests brought governments, companies and civil society actors with the aim of halving the loss of natural forests by 2020, and ending it by 2030)
The Guardian has just run an article on how planting more trees (about 1 trillion) would go a long way toward reducing carbon in the atmosphere. Perhaps we should consider using composite materials for crosses. Durable and environmentally friendly. ;)

The Guardian has just run an article on how planting more trees (about 1 trillion) would go a long way toward reducing carbon in the atmosphere. Perhaps we should consider using composite materials for crosses. Durable and environmentally friendly. ;)

I have been boring Phlebas in chat with tree planting notions for a while now. Besides there is no problem with using timber for crosses, the carbon stays locked up and you can always plant a fresh tree (well three seedlings). We might want to cut back on stake and cross burnings mind you :p

I have been boring Phlebas in chat with tree planting notions for a while now. Besides there is no problem with using timber for crosses, the carbon stays locked up and you can always plant a fresh tree (well three seedlings). We might want to cut back on stake and cross burnings mind you :p
The article did state that young trees absorb more CO2 than older trees (small "t". I suspect our old Tree puts out a lot of CO2).
So, we should cut down old trees to build crosses and plant new ones in their place. We shall save the planet through crucifixion!

Ah well. Sacrifices have to be made if we're serious about climate change. We want a world where our descendants can enjoy a nice crucifixion, after all. Must think of those that come after us.
The article did state that young trees absorb more CO2 than older trees (small "t". I suspect our old Tree puts out a lot of CO2).
So, we should cut down old trees to build crosses and plant new ones in their place. We shall save the planet through crucifixion!

There you have it folks. CF solves another global crisis and ensures future generations the joy of crucifixion. Well done.

A point many in the logging industry have been making for years for the selective cutting of old growth timber for construction where the carbon stays locked up for decades at least. It can also reduce excessive fires which spew copious volumes of CO2 and pollutants into the air.
As far as crucifixions are concerned, French Oak crucifixion wood seems to be a perfect environmental answer. More business for @messaline

There are more acres of woodlands now in America than there were 50 years ago thanks mostly to the large industrial loggers.

In fact we have planted so many trees we have caused an environmental problem related to the snowy owl. You all remember the snowy owl don't you? That's the one that we shouldn't cut down old growth trees in the Pacific Northwest because it's their habitat and we want to preserve them.

One problem, like idiots we planted trees across the Great Plains (where there hadn't been trees before and NO the commercial companies didn't do it. It was tree huggers and home owners who did) which allowed eastern owls to migrate across the country to the Pacific Northwest.

Do you know what eastern owls think of when they think about the snowy owl .......... dinner.

kisses

willowfall

Never boring, RR :)

ok, having a struggle with the PC tonight, but here's the Friday offering

6519E71.jpg744EA7F.jpgcrucidfied night.jpgslut_by_tasmatic_dd0ff7u-fullview.jpglacolgadasketch_by_tasmatic_dd5ikxz-fullview.jpglacolgada_by_tasmatic_dd5ikxo-fullview.jpgCasCrucifiedSketchdd73yln-a670c6ab-3b44-41f1-8201-9f60fffea64e.jpgizumi_curtis_crucified_by_conanrock_dd8hpsm.jpgthe_wasp_crucified_7_by_conanrock_dd94hq7.jpgdavo_quondevice_main800.jpg

I think cuz its embarrassing;)

Embarrassment is the point of crucifixion, Rias. Or rather unspeakable degradation on top atrocious suffering. As visualized below by Jastrow, Damian and Quoom. :eek::very_hot:

Attachments

• D602932C-4845-4903-A1F4-38E2255EC7A0.jpeg
    D602932C-4845-4903-A1F4-38E2255EC7A0.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 503
  • 648272FC-BF7E-439D-ADD0-6D4397B93B39.jpeg
    648272FC-BF7E-439D-ADD0-6D4397B93B39.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 504
  • 5200C561-1F85-4F08-B082-4E9703ACC7BA.jpeg
    5200C561-1F85-4F08-B082-4E9703ACC7BA.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 605
Back
Top Bottom