A chill
But
Not a loss
The morning brings
A new
Still seen
Open and high
Unattainable !

I almost did not post that picture of the crucified woman in the rain, I really liked it, but I did not think anybody else would. Shows what I know. I like what you added to it admihoek and LittleSiss
This next group is more fantasy related, green ladies, elves, etc.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
The ones with the pregnant women are just wrong.

May I ask why? I am not having a go, merely seeking to understand. Art is there to provoke thought, feeling and discussion. If art makes you feel good it is not wrong but neither is wrong if it makes you feel bad or afraid or angry.

The question is simply why? Now of course if you feel the emotions are too personal you need not answer but maybe you want to share your ideas? Eulalia started a thread, that I can't find so it may be lost in the crash but I am sure she'll link us to it if it is still around that dealt with asking how we would respond to orders to torture and execute a pregnant woman.

It made a lot of people very uncomfortable but that is the point. There is something deep within us that charges the majority of us to pay particular protection to the pregnant woman so I would be interesting in your conjectures if you have any :)

Eulalia started a thread, that I can't find so it may be lost in the crash- RR

Kind of you not to mention it was caused by Barbaria...

T

RacingRodent, I personally do not like the pregnant women on the cross pics. I posted them because they are art, and just because I do not like them, others may like them. I have no problem if others like them, that is the way it is with art, some will like it some will not. Now the reason I do not like them is that the baby should not be executed with the mother.The mother could give birth to the child before her execution. The unborn child should not suffer a death for something the mother did to deserve her execution. The child should be innocent.

how can I keep up with all of you if you post 4 pages of luscious pics
while I'm out in the Forest hard at work!
View attachment 85320
:mad::rolleyes:
:tits:

PS Yes, the thread where I raised what proved a controversial question
does seem to have been lost in the crash.​

how can I keep up with all of you if you post 4 pages of luscious pics
while I'm out in the Forest hard at work!
View attachment 85320
:mad::rolleyes:
:tits:

PS Yes, the thread where I raised what proved a controversial question
does seem to have been lost in the crash.​
but that was the girl who has stolen trees beams.....................................

Back
Top Bottom