Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Minute 46:15, two girls appear crucified in bikini, in this reality Robinson often use crucified girls in bikini, in European versions they do.

in polish version robinson Island only wooden chairs quest maby becuse 93% catholics also this photomodel with red hairs Kasia win the program also win this chairs quest too and have best time from all robinoson Island programs in history :oops: :cat:

Minute 46:15, two girls appear crucified in bikini, in this reality Robinson often use crucified girls in bikini, in European versions they do.

How it should have been

ph129.jpg

This stunning crux render is the first picture to appear from Slanece on DeviantArt in 20 months! :)
I met Slanece at Cruxwinds in SL and told him that I could be happy to have a crucified pic from him : it was 6 or 7 years ago ... So, dont be astonishing ! He takes his time ... :D :tejeqteje:

His last pic seems to be :

suspense_by_slanece_dc4nv2a-fullview.jpg from March-1/2018

I met Slanece at Cruxwinds in SL and told him that I could be happy to have a crucified pic from him : it was 6 or 7 years ago ... So, dont be astonishing ! He takes his time ... :D :tejeqteje:

His last pic seems to be :

View attachment 774851 from March-1/2018

Love that her eyes are open...such a look of hopeless resignation and despair.
Next steps...spread her legs WIDE...attach a VERY heavy weight to her wrists...begin the whipping of her mons.

For those who are not at deviantart and dont wish to be ... :very_hot:
No nails, just ropes... Messa has been sentenced to death by crucifixion but to make her suffer longer she is only tied to her crude cross. There is no premium French crucifixion wood used. Every move she makes shreds the skin of her back. She should agonize well before she dies...

No nails, just ropes... Messa has been sentenced to death by crucifixion but to make her suffer longer she is only tied to her crude cross. There is no premium French crucifixion wood used. Every move she makes shreds the skin of her back. She should agonize well before she dies...

She already looks completely wrung out, sweat matting her hair, belly tight with effort.

Some crux pics I've had sitting around for a while, including a rather nice St Johny

half_colored_female_jesus_by_jesse_the_art_maker-d30u2sy.jpgvampire_crucified_by_doodle666-d4fixfr.jpgstrix_by_pirobutirro-d4zdk4a.jpgANNA_POCALYPSE_2_Splash_Inks_by_phymns.jpgVilas County WI.jpgthe_cross_by_bikeboypunk-d4whjli.jpgrosy_at_church_by_bikeboypunk-d3h76fd.jpg!tied-2 (11).jpgThe Ancient Rules -  Last walks.jpgTwinsintheTortureChamber1014.jpg

Friday morning here so please excuse an early Friday post
2753235-MZYWOQQJ-6.jpgFemaleCrucifixsmall.jpgausstellungsarkade___exhibition_arcade_by_osunekochan_dajvnfy.jpgpride_of_place_by_ironhawk_r_dadzq2d.jpge07097cruc_by_thorherdal_dditsor.jpgbrooklyn_crucified_by_joeys1968_ddiwmze.jpghang_from_cross_t4_by_hermaeusm0r4_ddj878k.jpgspitefulness_by_blackcoonrising_ddjcvlm.jpgjazmyn__queen_of_the_gypsies_by_joeys1968_ddji1vl.jpg144975 - Christianity Jesus Marilyn_Manson crucifixion religion.jpg

The array of toys she will endure promise so much tender love and care! She must be rather damp after seen them. I know I would be... :span1:

Hey Eva, new avatar.

Back
Top Bottom