Happy Easter

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little Easter Egg for our members by Praefectus Praetorio and me:
PRAETORIAN
Praetorian - Praefectus Praetorio.jpg
A story from the ancient Rome (Emperor Tiberius)​

Happy Easter, a day late.
Easter2021-1a.jpg
The Romans appear suitably theatrical in this Resurrection Comedy whilst hardly distracting our attention from the seated figures. Whilst occupying the background, they seem to be the main focus here. Neatly extracted from their sources and now seated on the threshold of the tomb, they are posed together with consistent saturation and lighting. The flowers provide a motif of bright colouring on the right, complimenting the uniforms on the left and ensuring a balanced composition. Nice work, Jolly! :)

:) Happy Easter :)

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/011ve60886ls )​
Looks like her owners didn't feed her much..
May the gods feed her honey!

Strong image!!

Are there more version of this image? couldn't find the gallery on DA :(

Last edited:
Happy Easter again!
The last time I saw Dorothy was in chapter 11 of the Andaroos Chronicles. She was a prisoner at the Askeljaa hard labor camp. She and another slave girl name Loni were being raped by the guards. One of the guards explains to the new prisoner Inge that Loni “spilled my wine on the floor and got 20 whiplashes for that. The brunette [Dorothy] forgot to say “yes, master” to Harkan [who runs the labor camp] so she got 20 lashes for that too.”

Back
Top Bottom