Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, specifically ... I'd like to complain about this nose jewelry thing. It's really not very comfortable or practical. What if I need to blow my nose?

Ask her.

By which I mean I’ve wondered that ever since body piercing became commonplace. I daily expect the adoption of plates in lips as a fashion statement.

Attachments

• 85D828A4-6A77-4042-AC85-ED5A7EDCE3D5.jpeg
    85D828A4-6A77-4042-AC85-ED5A7EDCE3D5.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 250

Attachments

• FB2D63B8-C2F3-417E-8DA7-84E29C07D5F0.jpeg
    FB2D63B8-C2F3-417E-8DA7-84E29C07D5F0.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 275
  • C05C9F1F-04E0-4F1F-85CA-3617FBB13D8A.jpeg
    C05C9F1F-04E0-4F1F-85CA-3617FBB13D8A.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 317
697307-3c52fdf0e4e95ac23db4cab75f2efff4.jpg
When I was a kid, I always assumed Sinbad's name was a clue to his character! :devil:

We dutch hunted them......................an age-long struggle started with the trade in slaves from Africa all over the world
I just discovered this thread, and have been skimming it with much interest. Admihoek's comment above (from 2013!) inspired me to post this somewhat off topic vidcap from the movie Hoe duur was de suiker (The Price of Sugar,) a movie made in 2013, about two young women living on a sugar plantation in the mid-eighteenth century then Dutch colony of Surinam. Mini-Mini is a mulatto woman who is both slave and half sister to Sarith. In my imagination it's not a dress Mini-Mini is holding up to Sarith, but a set of shackles. Sarith, considered the most beautiful woman in the colony, has been spoiled and pampered all her life, but is curious about what it would be like to wear slave chains for an hour or two (in the privacy of her own bed chamber, of course.) Perhaps the evil overseer happens by and sees them through the open window and gets ideas. . .

gaite jansen1a.jpg

I just discovered this thread, and have been skimming it with much interest. Admihoek's comment above (from 2013!) inspired me to post this somewhat off topic vidcap from the movie Hoe duur was de suiker (The Price of Sugar,) a movie made in 2013, about two young women living on a sugar plantation in the mid-eighteenth century then Dutch colony of Surinam. Mini-Mini is a mulatto woman who is both slave and half sister to Sarith. In my imagination it's not a dress Mini-Mini is holding up to Sarith, but a set of shackles. Sarith, considered the most beautiful woman in the colony, has been spoiled and pampered all her life, but is curious about what it would be like to wear slave chains for an hour or two (in the privacy of her own bed chamber, of course.) Perhaps the evil overseer happens by and sees them through the open window and gets ideas. . .

View attachment 697789

This pic posted by Connoisseurs earlier today made me imagine
some rather similar plantation scene, where the Owner's daughter
gets to experience something of what it is to be punished like a slave

1555716852466.png

Well, specifically ... I'd like to complain about this nose jewelry thing. It's really not very comfortable or practical. What if I need to blow my nose?
This one is even worse ... and the stupid metallic loin cloth is both noisy and chilly!!

If you don´t care about your females clothes, she complaines. If you care and bring her the finest jewelry - she complains also. They don´t want to except that a woman is to be seen, not heard.

Back
Top Bottom