Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-258142-eQaIqg021V.jpg

I decided to name my camel, Goldman :rolleyes:

I'm crying because I was not good with the Squirrel'Pacha : so, he says that I'll be flogged by the man on my left ...
Judith tells to Barb that it's not so much dreadfull , just a bad moment ... :eek:

Attachments

• bdsmlr-58338-LRNmV3tlY1-og.jpg
    bdsmlr-58338-LRNmV3tlY1-og.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 316
I'm crying because I was not good with the Squirrel'Pacha : so, he says that I'll be flogged by the man on my left ...
Judith tells to Barb that it's not so much dreadfull , just a bad moment ... :eek:

It's not dreadful unless YOU are the one being flogged!!!

I’m not worried, I tell Judith. Messa always takes care of herself. What worries me is what the Squirrel’Pacha may do to you and me.

The wonderful Emarukk on DeviantArt has included me as a suitably minor slavegirl in his harem,
the one on the right with the tambourine (which I always liked to get to play when I was a bairn at school)

emarukistani_dances 1___aravelyan_par_by_emarukk_ddenmxe-pre.jpgdances 2.jpg

Attachments

• 70 Snapshot.jpg
    70 Snapshot.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom