Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no...
It was the first and the last time when i've depicted mutilations.
I'm looking on this picture... It wasn't me:(
You are a golden piece! Sometimes you need a thicker skin. That made the life easier.
I want never you bring to made things, what you not want.
Make the images, what you want. Thats garanted the best results. Hear not so often on others.

And indeed. In some territories of Himalaya it's that a official method of funeral. But, only for dead bodies.

Everyone has a different squick level. Many (outside this site) would find crucifixion horrifying, but I love a beautiful woman tied or nailed to a cross! I find excessive whipping or bruising detracts from the appeal, and leg-breaking is a big turnoff.

I notice most crux artwork features people fresh on the cross, as there seems little interest in three-days-later dyng or dead victims.

I love Hasturan's work and hope he continues to make the work he finds erotic.

Everyone has a different squick level. Many (outside this site) would find crucifixion horrifying, but I love a beautiful woman tied or nailed to a cross! I find excessive whipping or bruising detracts from the appeal, and leg-breaking is a big turnoff.

I notice most crux artwork features people fresh on the cross, as there seems little interest in three-days-later dyng or dead victims.

I love Hasturan's work and hope he continues to make the work he finds erotic.
True words!

yes!

:(Hasturan committed suicide ......:(
Depression killed him ... and he was crucified .....:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom