How do you like to see your Dom / Sub wearing ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like to see my subs wearing either nothing save for their collars, or very revealing and slutty clothes. It's so she understands that her body it only there to be for my enjoyment. She is to be fully exposed and available or dressed in a way to arouse me.
I agree.
Depending on how I want to present My property, either way is acceptable as long as it serves to please Me and present what I own either as an object to be displayed or a naked animal in it’s chains.
The slave-cunt exists only to serve Me in any way that I want and is expected to have all parts available to Me or whomever I decide to let use it.

this slave’s MASTER is an old school leather MAN and I just love HIS formal leathers.

Otherwise it would naturally depend on the Dom/me but I do love fetish wear of many types. Naturally this slave prefers to present in its loincloth skirt style.

Apparently, you're all OK to see your slave naked ; I agree with that but just before the beginning of the tortures, in my opinion, a slave does to be presented in costume: it's why I come to the dungeon wearing a red cape or sometimes wearing a nice little white dress ...
All that increase the anxiety of the slave who is falling in a deep shame when she is undressed by the Dom ...

Messa petite robe blanche.jpg :rolleyes:

Oh that's a very nice slave outfit indeed.

There is quite a lot of fun having a slave come in so lightly dressed and removing what little clothing covers her body. It does drive in the fact that's she's helpless and under her master's control.

... a slave come in so lightly dressed and removing what little clothing covers her body...
Yes, and it permit to the Dom to undress his slave when he wish ...
Generally, my Judith makes falling my cape and like I wear a mini loincloth, she takes her big knife and cut the string which is retaining it ... Mmmmmmmmm ! What a sensation when I feel the cold iron touching my skin ! :rolleyes:

Mainly - naked. However in some situations she should be wearing nightgown (lace or silk).

In case of a need for immediate punishment - doesn't care what she is wearing - just pull down her pants or skirt, spank her and rape her anally. :D

Apparently, you're all OK to see your slave naked ; I agree with that but just before the beginning of the tortures, in my opinion, a slave does to be presented in costume: it's why I come to the dungeon wearing a red cape or sometimes wearing a nice little white dress ...
All that increase the anxiety of the slave who is falling in a deep shame when she is undressed by the Dom ...

View attachment 1433162 :rolleyes:
Good point.

My Dom Marie sometimes dresses in her business suit or slutty.
You are lucky for having a Dom/Mistress too ! They are the best because they know well the female body and can better applie the tortures ... :rolleyes:

I wear a blindfold bcause the excitement of not knowing ...
Sometimes it could be better but it's also exciting to see your Dom working on your body ...

whipped by Alexia.jpg judith torturing Messa 1.jpg Mmmmmmmmm !

View attachment 1433162 :rolleyes:
I can see you better dressed in red to dominate Judith, your slave.
The little white dress is very sexy, but I'd rather see a slave wearing something like that, which is very exciting for an executioner. What's more, when the slave is shackled, quartered on a St Andrew's cross or between two pillars, this type of garment is easy and very exciting to tear off before administering the flogging. That's my point of view and it's mine alone.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I can see you better dressed in red to dominate Judith, your slave.
The little white dress is very sexy, but I'd rather see a slave wearing something like that, which is very exciting for an executioner. What's more, when the slave is shackled, quartered on a St Andrew's cross or between two pillars, this type of garment is easy and very exciting to tear off before administering the flogging. That's my point of view and it's mine alone.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
But I'm not the Dom, vindex !
But I agree with what you say ...

Back
Top Bottom