How do you like to see your Dom / Sub wearing ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The perfect dress is a complex question.
The problem is to find something that suits to every step of the story or the roleplay and that includes many of my erotic fetish.
My ideal solution is a short nightgown-like cloth, that barely covers the public area (She must feel exposed at every step), with very thin straps and a deep v neckline and a almost naked back. There must be also some laces under the cleavege and under the back, ready be untied at the right time...
The dress must cover as little body as possible and risk falling with every movement; straps can fall revealing half breast, central laces can be open exposing all the cest, the dress can be lifted from the bottom up to the neck or torn off (grabbing it, ripping it with by whip or whatever you want...)

A collar and (torn) stockings are appropriate accessories...

Anyway other great solutions could be a open/ripped blouse or jacket on her naked body... or a thong panty with a short tank top...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 109
The perfect dress is a complex question.
The problem is to find something that suits to every step of the story or the roleplay and that includes many of my erotic fetish.
My ideal solution is a short nightgown-like cloth, that barely covers the public area (She must feel exposed at every step), with very thin straps and a deep v neckline and a almost naked back. There must be also some laces under the cleavege and under the back, ready be untied at the right time...
The dress must cover as little body as possible and risk falling with every movement; straps can fall revealing half breast, central laces can be open exposing all the cest, the dress can be lifted from the bottom up to the neck or torn off (grabbing it, ripping it with by whip or whatever you want...)

A collar and (torn) stockings are appropriate accessories...

Anyway other great solutions could be a open/ripped blouse or jacket on her naked body... or a thong panty with a short tank top...
I love everything about this! These pics belong in the Slave Rags Mag!

In both cases, if I had a sub restrained naked outstretched to the bed for me to whip and enjoy sexually or if I was like that for a female domme, I would want simply complete nude.

I like it best when they are dressed in a way that maximises the difference in their respective status. I don't like to see Doms or Dommes wearing revealing clothes (e.g. a Dominatrix wearing a leather harness) because it gives me an impression that it's all just an erotic roleplay.

Needless to say, it's all just personal preferences, so there's nothing inherently wrong with such a setup.

It's just that I much prefer such settings in which it's almost unthinkable for any respectable woman to reveal her skin, whereas female slaves are expected to stay naked. It implies slaves are not proper "women" or even humans, which is my favourite element when it comes to kinky fantasies.

I have an old AI render that I haven't found time to remaster that shows such a contrast I seek:

Screenshot_20240223_164810.jpeg

Interesting thread.
From the position of humiliation, a girl may be kept naked and exhibited as such but if she is continually naked she may become used to it and it could lose its humiliating factor, so that may be one reason to provide her with some form of clothing.

Ideally if she is to be clothed she should be dressed in something that displays her subservient status and humiliates her, possibly a maid’s uniform or that item of slave attire the Gorean camisk, as shown in the first picture, and then there is a wide verity of sexy underwear she could be made to wear.

As an alternative to concealing her modesty she could be dressed in a way that exposes and flaunts her most embarrassing parts, possibly something like the second picture by “PrismarinePaint” which is based on a maid's uniform and leaves the parts of her body that signify nudity exposed, I like the use of the restrictive corset. Such attire would ideal for her to wear when waiting on table at a private dinner party, although perhaps the chastity belt should be removed to allow the guests access.

Camisk.jpg by prismarinepaint.jpg

The sub should be naked. As for the dom, some kind of executioner's/guard's uniform would be fitting, but I wouldn't object to them being naked as well.

Perhaps it's my parochial school background, but I would see my tormentors dressed in friar robes and nun's habits. as they humiliate me watched me suffer on a cross.

Attachments

• 1160792119_max.jpg
    1160792119_max.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 85
  • cruxifixion_indoor (5).JPG
    cruxifixion_indoor (5).JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 79
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 72
  • medieval-nuns-clothing.jpg
    medieval-nuns-clothing.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 90
Perhaps it's my parochial school background, but I would see my tormentors dressed in friar robes and nun's habits. as they humiliate me watched me suffer on a cross.
Mmmm being a penitent slave for Nuns has been a long held fantasy for this one! Whipped to atone for the sins of others, treated like the girls in “Road to Repentence” by Georges Pichard. An obvious place where me wearing a loincloth is most appropriate!

Back
Top Bottom