How do you like to see your Dom / Sub wearing ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Judith does look appealing in that outfit. It is no wonder Messa hardly resisted as Judith tied her to the post!!!
She is so much my LOVER, Tree !
This dress is perhaps (no doubt) the best that I've ever seen ... Alas, she hasn't one : if somebody here could have ?

I like being submissive.
Alas for you, this thread is concerning only the Doms ... :D...:tejeqteje:

As a lover of humiliation I like the idea of exhibiting a girl in public in a way that will embarrass her, ideally the girl should probably be naked or dressed in a way that reveals her private parts but as this isn’t always practical there are alternatives.

I like this picture as an example, although there are others. The girl is out in public dressed in what resembles a travesty of a school uniform, the skirt is just short enough to reveal her knickers, in addition to this and a factor I rather like, her head has been shaved to expose her scalp.

As she walks along the street the passers-by obviously find her appearance amusing and this is something from her look of embarrassment that she is all too clearly aware of.

My only criticism is that the skirt of her uniform could perhaps have been a little shorter.

public shame.jpg

As a lover of humiliation I like the idea of exhibiting a girl in public in a way that will embarrass her, ideally the girl should probably be naked or dressed in a way that reveals her private parts but as this isn’t always practical there are alternatives.

I like this picture as an example, although there are others. The girl is out in public dressed in what resembles a travesty of a school uniform, the skirt is just short enough to reveal her knickers, in addition to this and a factor I rather like, her head has been shaved to expose her scalp.

As she walks along the street the passers-by obviously find her appearance amusing and this is something from her look of embarrassment that she is all too clearly aware of.

My only criticism is that the skirt of her uniform could perhaps have been a little shorter.

View attachment 1446858

I agree. That is the sort of humiliation that I approve of and (unwillingly) submit to.

I agree. That is the sort of humiliation that I approve of and (unwillingly) submit to.
It is a little more subtle than some methods but still a very shameful experience for the girl.
That's well but not into the topic of this thread ! We want to see here some of the different Dom'fashions !
Please post into this way ...
Thanks ...
Messaline

Back
Top Bottom