How Should Barb And Siss Be Executed In "bazaar"

How would you like to see Barb and Siss meet their ends before a frenzied crowd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
As you know, Barb and Siss have been sentenced in "Bazaar" to be publicly hanged (in the nude of course) as "infidel whores".

Now that further crimes have been committed, their sentence could be changed and I am wondering what kind of ending the good people at CF would most like to see. I may even consider multiple (or alternative) endings to the story.

Suggestions, comments, pics and manips welcome here.

So ..............................

Last edited:
Wow so many options! Out of them all I think I can narrow it down to crux, hanging, impalement, and draw and quartering. Considering the fact that the girls have been convicted of what seems to be the most serious crime for women in that part of the world, it seems that the most agonizing death is only appropriate.:devil: I think crux, impalement, and d/q are all pretty good for that role. Nothing wrong with a good crux, but from what Ive read about d/q it is a most horrible way to go indeed. Than of course impalement is not fun either and you have a huge thread about it to go to for inspiration!:p I think d/q would provide the most graphic spectacle for the crowd's enjoyment but impalement or crux would extend the suffering. Oh the choices!:confused: It's just so hard to say no to a good crux but the whole impalement (if done correctly) would be quite the experience for the girls as well. But the brutality of being strangled and having your guts ripped out in such a way to keep you alive and in agony for a long time would really send a message to those Western imperialists....:devil: I will think on it during the race this morning....:p

Wow so many options! Out of them all I think I can narrow it down to crux, hanging, impalement, and draw and quartering. Considering the fact that the girls have been convicted of what seems to be the most serious crime for women in that part of the world, it seems that the most agonizing death is only appropriate.:devil: I think crux, impalement, and d/q are all pretty good for that role. Nothing wrong with a good crux, but from what Ive read about d/q it is a most horrible way to go indeed. Than of course impalement is not fun either and you have a huge thread about it to go to for inspiration!:p I think d/q would provide the most graphic spectacle for the crowd's enjoyment but impalement or crux would extend the suffering. Oh the choices!:confused: It's just so hard to say no to a good crux but the whole impalement (if done correctly) would be quite the experience for the girls as well. But the brutality of being strangled and having your guts ripped out in such a way to keep you alive and in agony for a long time would really send a message to those Western imperialists....:devil: I will think on it during the race this morning....:p

Have a good race cx....if thinking about this is the fuel you need to win....hurray....if it causes you to run off the track in a trance...its bad, bad, bad.

I've voted for the impalment (by vagina, of course:rolleyes:) or better, broken on the wheel !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I want that they could suffer very harshly after the sufferings that they inflicted to me !

nude-for-satan.jpg Messaline, waiting you in Satan'home ......:mad:

Have a good race cx....if thinking about this is the fuel you need to win....hurray....if it causes you to run off the track in a trance...its bad, bad, bad.
S0me mighty strange fuel I seem to need...:p I'll be thinking about it in the beginning when things are calm but when the moves start happening it's only pain and more pain as I get more progressively more oxygen deprived. I'm sure someone will yell at me if I'm about to hit the shoulder if I'm in a crux induced trance though!;):devil: Thanks btw!!:)

I've voted for the impalment (by vagina, of course:rolleyes:) or better, broken on the wheel !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I want that they could suffer very harshly after the sufferings that they inflicted to me !

View attachment 136068 Messaline, waiting you in Satan'home ......:mad:

Whatever happens Messa...and the results so far are suggesting multiple endings....we will be sure to see you in Satan's home....isn't that where all infidel whores end up?

Two besides together crucified, face directed to the jeering spectators who want to see what is promised them: the enjoyment (the reason is forgotten) to see them suffer, smart and cry again.

The Poor, the old, the ugly and the mad could forget for eight hours their miserable existence!

It's early in the polling but, no surprise, crucifixion is in the lead!:D If not that, then impalement. Both are bloody awful for duration and intensity. Break on the wheel is also a possibility -- something quite different.

It's hard to beat crucifixion for sheer spectacle. It's what I'd do to you if I were in charge! (Sorry Barb, just telling the truth!:D). Impalement -- the long way via pussy or butt -- seems even more horrible to contemplate, and quite the spectacle too if administered on a raised platform.

It's amazing how small things have big consequences. This story illustrates that idea beautifully. All you did Barb was undo a couple of buttons...and look where you are. But perhaps you'd have been taken on some other pretense. Wrong place, wrong time! Life's a bitch!

I'm sorry ladies, but you're going to have to suffer! Nothing goes easy for you, huh?!:eek::D

It's early in the polling but, no surprise, crucifixion is in the lead!:D If not that, then impalement. Both are bloody awful for duration and intensity. Break on the wheel is also a possibility -- something quite different.

It's hard to beat crucifixion for sheer spectacle. It's what I'd do to you if I were in charge! (Sorry Barb, just telling the truth!:D). Impalement -- the long way via pussy or butt -- seems even more horrible to contemplate, and quite the spectacle too if administered on a raised platform.

It's amazing how small things have big consequences. This story illustrates that idea beautifully. All you did Barb was undo a couple of buttons...and look where you are. But perhaps you'd have been taken on some other pretense. Wrong place, wrong time! Life's a bitch!

I'm sorry ladies, but you're going to have to suffer! Nothing goes easy for you, huh?!:eek::D

Oh, and by "small things" I'm not referring to any --- ahem -- physical attributes!:rolleyes: Clearly not at issue in Barb's case.
Super-naked-brunette-body.jpg
just so you know...:D

Last edited:
As you know, Barb and Siss have been sentenced in "Bazaar" to be publicly hanged (in the nude of course) as "infidel whores".

Now that further crimes have been committed, their sentence could be changed and I am wondering what kind of ending the good people at CF would most like to see. I may even consider multiple (or alternative) endings to the story.

Suggestions, comments, pics and manips welcome here.

So ..............................
First some tortures, 'pre-executions': To begin with: Some more flogging. Then you are put under water for a while. In order to dry up, you are put in the e-chair and tortured with some electricity. Then the main event, crucifixion. While crucified, your bodies are smashed. Finally your bodies are taken down from your crosses. You are beheaded, your heads put on display as a warning......a lot of work for the poor executioners though!

Back
Top Bottom