How Should Barb And Siss Be Executed In "bazaar"

How would you like to see Barb and Siss meet their ends before a frenzied crowd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
First some tortures, 'pre-executions': To begin with: Some more flogging. Then you are put under water for a while. In order to dry up, you are put in the e-chair and tortured with some electricity. Then the main event, crucifixion. While crucified, your bodies are smashed. Finally your bodies are taken down from your crosses. You are beheaded, your heads put on display as a warning......a lot of work for the poor executioners though!

I think Wragg is right...YOU would love to be the executioner! :rolleyes:

Even I think u should impale on the cross, I dont wanna adv ur execution.
But before u two r on crosses, pls think this brand new torture n humiliation. It is one of the worst, but I heard some on our burmese women who lived in state near china border face this cruel fate in china.
The cruel chinese guys are still buying our women to become their wife. But some of them, do this cruel mtd. He put his woman into blood sucking leeches pool till she fainted. Then give some drip n let them rest one or two days by giving foods. Then put again in leeches pool. Then repeat the process till a woman is expired. Then comes again to my country to marry another one. Sometimes buying n sometimes seducing n doing actual marriage in my country n bring back to china. I dont mean to insult chinese. There are bad guys in every human races.
I m mixed chinese too.

Let's'we continue that method, the thought of tied n sinking on that pool except head, itchy me so much :D They may enter our orifices. They lust for blood. If it is in our period, ohhhh nooo please !!! :eek:

Aww forget to tell why the do that ;)
Those women blood filled leeches are very high demand n prices in china, nasty chinese men believe it is very useful medicine to gain male strength n to recovery of pralysted person. :confused::confused:

This just gets worse and worse....geeeeze:eek:

Abv is not imaginary, true bad events happened once to our women n may b still. Who know ? :(

Another method by ancient japanese, I heard only n dont know true or not.
Put small baby eels into upside down victim's rectum:eek:
Why our asian hv those nasty methods :doh:

As you know, Barb and Siss have been sentenced in "Bazaar" to be publicly hanged (in the nude of course) as "infidel whores".

Now that further crimes have been committed, their sentence could be changed and I am wondering what kind of ending the good people at CF would most like to see. I may even consider multiple (or alternative) endings to the story.

Suggestions, comments, pics and manips welcome here.

So ..............................
I vote of course just as in my right and good court like our own rules...................only crucifying is fitting

Typical day in Admi courtroom ...

View attachment 136090 .... photo courtesy of RR Surveillance Systems LTD
I'll give that rodent thing an official reprimand................I forbid him photographing and all such things in my court....... only drawing was permitted.............. because the privacy and such things
No Ulrika he didn't tell me about my honorarium for that...........did he?

For the spectacle Crucifixion is indispensable: the durance of suffer.
They have paid for this and want to watch and see.
Barb and Siss don't listen.

The multitude must have his gorgeous meal!
That people with dirty faces, teethless mouth, red eyes, verruca's on their face.
They cry for blood, bowls of blood, they sniff, drink and carouse.
Barb and Siss don't look on.

Then they cry, jell, want their movements that they are alive.
They dance to attract the attention of the two girls, they make grimaces.
Arms high, heads roll from left to right, hard laughing.
Their breath is compulsive.
Barb and Siss hang quietly.

Barb and Siss know in peak experience the world
but the world does not know what he does.

Attachments

• Girlscrown.jpg
    Girlscrown.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom