How to Punish a Married Woman

Go to CruxDreams.com
My answer is in my story ;)

I have to add this,- if my son is adult, he has to attend my execution by seeing my nakedness,that will put more humiliation on me. If he is child, I wished him to read full context of my ordeal in histroy book..but I will tell the writer to remove my sacrificial good part. I wished him to remember only my sins and sufferings as i wish him not to sad for me. No emphaty for me and not to remember me. That's what kinda mother I wish to be.
You are a good mother Yupar. I'm agree with your opinion.

My answer is in my story ;)

I have to add this,- if my son is adult, he has to attend my execution by seeing my nakedness,that will put more humiliation on me. If he is child, I wished him to read full context of my ordeal in histroy book..but I will tell the writer to remove my sacrificial good part. I wished him to remember only my sins and sufferings as i wish him not to sad for me. No emphaty for me and not to remember me. That's what kinda mother I wish to be.
Nicely said Yupar, and your story, it's a great one!

Besides "the crucified mother" by Yupar, anyone knows about any other story of a wife that unwillingly is stripped naked, humiliated and tortured?

I don't know why, but for me is more arousing the idea of rape and torture on a married woman. Maybe because the feeling of embarrassement is not only for her, but for her husband too.

Besides "the crucified mother" by Yupar, anyone knows about any other story of a wife that unwillingly is stripped naked, humiliated and tortured?

I don't know why, but for me is more arousing the idea of rape and torture on a married woman. Maybe because the feeling of embarrassement is not only for her, but for her husband too.
No story but movie here ;)

There is a picture story of it somewhere in this forum named Kay Milton's Current Affair by Dolcett.

Back
Top Bottom