I sacrifice my girlfriend for the members... (Crucify her!)

Go to CruxDreams.com

maicoldraw

Assistant executioner
My girlfriend real Alexandra is a very short person. She measures about 1.45 cm ... She is a pretty brunette girl with a thin build, long hair and pretty dark brown eyes. She has relatively small breasts but they are perfect in proportion to the size of her body. One of our fantasies is that I organized a group rape, a day she did not expect ... But my evil ideas invite those present to make a public crucifixion with her in the park that is right in front of my house ...

All the tools are prepared and at your disposal to use them as you please ... timbers, hammer, a impalement stake and four nails would be ready in the park waiting for the victim.
girlf2.png

Everyone was allowed entry with a copy of the key one day when I would return "late" from work.
You can enter the house while she sleeps in my room, I give her body, pleasure and agony completely in your hands ...
There is no restriction to what you want to do with it as soon as you enter ...

Alexandra sleeps peacefully awaiting my arrival. She is lying in bed with a delicate lingerie that I gave her recently ...
girlf1.png

Who is aiming to enter the house and desecrate her body?

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend real Alexandra is a very short person. She measures about 1.45 cm ... She is a pretty brunette girl with a thin build, long hair and pretty dark brown eyes. She has relatively small breasts but they are perfect in proportion to the size of her body. One of our fantasies is that I organized a group rape, a day she did not expect ... But my evil ideas invite those present to make a public crucifixion with her in the park that is right in front of my house ...

All the tools are prepared and at your disposal to use them as you please ... timbers, hammer, a impalement stake and four nails would be ready in the park waiting for the victim.
View attachment 808481

Everyone was allowed entry with a copy of the key one day when I would return "late" from work.
You can enter the house while she sleeps in my room, I give her body, pleasure and agony completely in your hands ...
There is no restriction to what you want to do with it as soon as you enter ...

Alexandra sleeps peacefully awaiting my arrival. She is lying in bed with a delicate lingerie that I gave her recently ...
View attachment 808475

Who is aiming to enter the house and desecrate her body?
I've made some little corrections to pronouns - poor Alexandra is 'she/ her'
and the members you're inviting are 'you/ your' -
tell me if I seem to have misunderstood :)

as a victim, maybe I could suffer alongside Alexandra?
I could not deny this delirium to a guest to sacrifice. You would have to convince the other participants to do the same with you. It will just wait for more to come. By the way, if you want me to do some art that includes you, you can give me the name of an actress for the montages of your character;)

We will see who else sign up.

To begin, describe yourself.
They are at the entrance of the house. One of you has the key in your hand ready to open silently.
I am a woman...5/7 122 pounds...red hair ...slim build...small tits...nice ass...blue eyes!

I love it. I don't care to be cruisified but my partner Marie did the rape thing to me. ( see my story "betrayed and loved it ". It is a true story.) Marie and I were drinking wine and she slipped me a tranq and an afrodasiac. I woke up tied spread eagle in bed with 2 men and Marie using my body. I was scared at first, but my hornyness took over and it was one of my favorite experiences.

I love it. I don't care to be cruisified but my partner Marie did the rape thing to me. ( see my story "betrayed and loved it ". It is a true story.) Marie and I were drinking wine and she slipped me a tranq and an afrodasiac. I woke up tied spread eagle in bed with 2 men and Marie using my body. I was scared at first, but my hornyness took over and it was one of my favorite experiences.
Wow, I wish I had been there.

Back
Top Bottom