Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
A scared Lady left all alone. Maybe a torturer should come and keep her company.
View attachment 1398667
King Fagor and his army had overrun their smaller neighbour, and Barbaria, its Queen, had surrendered her person to Fagor to save her people from slaughter.
Now, the naked Barbaria, shackled at wrist and ankle, is presented to Queen Zenobia as her new hand maiden and is deeply concerned at the cruel and lustful way her new mistress is eyeing her nudity.

King Fagor and his army had overrun their smaller neighbour, and Barbaria, its Queen, had surrendered her person to Fagor to save her people from slaughter.
Now, the naked Barbaria, shackled at wrist and ankle, is presented to Queen Zenobia as her new hand maiden and is deeply concerned at the cruel and lustful way her new mistress is eyeing her nudity.
YIKES!!!! :confused:

Yeah, that's always a good bad sign.

A scared Lady left all alone. Maybe a torturer should come and keep her company.
View attachment 1398667
Stripped of dignity as well as clothes.
Cuffs and chains replace jewels.
With a supple and unmarked body, the once proud and former female passes through the connecting halls between the dungeon and approaches the doors of the dreaded Torture Chamber.
”Report for Punishment“ was the order.
Now, as a test to it’s submission, it is left unattended to see how it will obey.

Stripped of dignity as well as clothes.
Cuffs and chains replace jewels.
With a supple and unmarked body, the once proud and former female passes through the connecting halls between the dungeon and approaches the doors of the dreaded Torture Chamber.
”Report for Punishment“ was the order.
Now, as a test to it’s submission, it is left unattended to see how it will obey.
You guys are writing the story for me. Excellent idea. I think it would be very cruel to leave her alone with the tools that would be used to torture her. Curiosity would win and she would inspect all the devices and tools. Then her mind would image how they would feel. At that point her torture begins and she is doing it to herself.

Here is a wider shot of the room and the lady. I actually just did a few renders to test the lighting in a room I had just made but looks like a story is already falling together.

x1.jpg

You guys are writing the story for me. Excellent idea. I think it would be very cruel to leave her alone with the tools that would be used to torture her. Curiosity would win and she would inspect all the devices and tools. Then her mind would image how they would feel. At that point her torture begins and she is doing it to herself.

Here is a wider shot of the room and the lady. I actually just did a few renders to test the lighting in a room I had just made but looks like a story is already falling together.

View attachment 1398932
I just wanted to add My two cents but it is, after all, your creation!

Always seeing the tools of Torture before their use, rusty, dried with blood, heavy and hard….is all part of the psychological Torment.
She has a sweet, scared face and a curvy body that should do well when put to the ordeals that await!
Nice work as always!

I just wanted to add My two cents but it is, after all, your creation!

Always seeing the tools of Torture before their use, rusty, dried with blood, heavy and hard….is all part of the psychological Torment.
She has a sweet, scared face and a curvy body that should do well when put to the ordeals that await!
Nice work as always!
Thank you and its always nice to hear other peoples ideas. Maybe I'll devise a scene for her in that room. I've managed to make reasonably good looking fire for the lights that animates which was probably the hardest part. I could put her hands cuffed at the front so she can walk past a table of tools and pick a few up.

Thank you and its always nice to hear other peoples ideas. Maybe I'll devise a scene for her in that room. I've managed to make reasonably good looking fire for the lights that animates which was probably the hardest part. I could put her hands cuffed at the front so she can walk past a table of tools and pick a few up.
I say go for it.
I do like then vulnerability of hands behind the back but fully understand the idea you have about them in front.
Other than supplying a voluptuous figure to Torture, I would not start to impose my likes or dislikes on your creativity.
But I do appreciate the open way you may take this adventure.
Looking forward to wha’s next!

If she's really keen, and as supple as she looks, it's quite possible to crouch down and step between her wrists to get them in front (one of my well-practised tricks! ;) )

Back
Top Bottom