Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think she will find the door unlocked and try to escape, just to be caught and brought back. It should also be a part of the torture, however a mental one - for a short time she has a hope of escaping this physical torture. But the torturer will show her that her hope is totally futile.

That is exactly where I was going to go with this. I figured she would inspect the tools she feared the most. What should she do now? Look at another tool? Try to run?View attachment 1400799View attachment 1400800

So it seams people want her to feel the pear? Bare in mind I was originally just testing the lighting and didn't put much thought into the tools that were on display.

View attachment 1401091
I did not want to add too much and task you with any more details.
However, being observed and then caught perusing the Tools of Torment would be a natural extension of the scene.
The other tools are just fine and the lighting is nice as well as composition.
So, at this point, whatever you want to do is fine with me!

I’m in the minority but I do love stilettos on a victim as well as being a fan of them in a noose.
Looks like this one is for you.
I think this one would be a good exception to the no shoes thing (for me anyway). I mean we wouldn't want her getting cold feet during her hanging. :devil:
That was my logic behind it. Its hard to show the progress of time in a series of images but this would probably last at least an hour. I would want her to fight on for as long as she could.

I've noticed you like to restrain them to the cross really tightly. Is that just to your preference, or do you have other reasons for the poses you use?
I just think it looks more aesthetically pleasing. When I do a crux video my plan is to restraint them with a bit more room to wiggle around.

With the X cross there I imagined the wrists being done fist then gravity pulling the woman down then as her feet were done her body would have been pulled tight.

But here are a few pics of a lady with a bit more wiggle room. What are your thoughts on that?

h1.jpgh2.jpgh3.jpgh4.jpg

I just think it looks more aesthetically pleasing. When I do a crux video my plan is to restraint them with a bit more room to wiggle around.

With the X cross there I imagined the wrists being done fist then gravity pulling the woman down then as her feet were done her body would have been pulled tight.

But here are a few pics of a lady with a bit more wiggle room. What are your thoughts on that?

View attachment 1406610View attachment 1406611View attachment 1406612View attachment 1406613
I like the wrist first idea so that the body drags to an agonizing position!

View attachment 1406610View attachment 1406611View attachment 1406612View attachment 1406613
Oh yeah? This is fantastic! Wiggle bitch! I love watching them squirm

Back
Top Bottom