Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just think it looks more aesthetically pleasing. When I do a crux video my plan is to restraint them with a bit more room to wiggle around.

With the X cross there I imagined the wrists being done fist then gravity pulling the woman down then as her feet were done her body would have been pulled tight.

But here are a few pics of a lady with a bit more wiggle room. What are your thoughts on that?

View attachment 1406610View attachment 1406611View attachment 1406612View attachment 1406613
Lovely feet and perfect belly)
You did a good job of portraying how she shifts her weight first to her arms and then to her legs. Blood oozes out of her wrists first, and when she pushes her feet, blood begins to flow more heavily from her feet.
Good attention to detail!

Lovely feet and perfect belly)
You did a good job of portraying how she shifts her weight first to her arms and then to her legs. Blood oozes out of her wrists first, and when she pushes her feet, blood begins to flow more heavily from her feet.
Good attention to detail!
Thank you. I do think it looks better this way and makes the scene more entertaining

Thanks.

I've been trying to increase the quality of the models.
Ivan is a true master to show such a cruel impalement very realistic . The question is if a victim behaves so patient and calm while expecting her execution.Before the impalement spit intrudes her vagina the victim might start a fierce battle for life so that the executioners need to fix her very strong in the right position until the sharp spit intrudes so deep that her body is kept in an upright position.hopefully we will watch the next scenes of this cruel masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom