Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Saturday, December 8, 2018–Day 340. An unexpectedly busy schedule today meant that I wasn’t able to finish up the "Modest Girl" as I wanted to. Maybe tomorrow or Monday. Here’s one from a few years back that I call, "Night Encounter". It is awfully nice of the guard to come out in the middle of the night to check on the poor girl–to make sure she’s still alive and suffering, perhaps to taunt, abuse or molest her a little more, and maybe, just maybe, to leave another sticky load in her nice warm little cunny. Hey, everybody gets a little lonely in the middle of the night....

Attachments

• Night Encounter 12 08.jpg
    Night Encounter 12 08.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 822
Holding the flaming torch close to my armpits and breasts, or under my thighs and pussy,
will warm me up and encourage me to dance and yell out in the silence of the night ...

One of my favorite ways to be tortured. I first read about it in a story of a maiden from one Native tribe captured and sacrificed to a fertility godess when I was young.

Probably around 12. I think it was the first written description of torture I had ever encountered and it stuck with me ever since.

kisses

willowfall

Sunday, December 9, 2018–Day 341. Very cold here today and quite snowy over much of the U.S. Time for a snow crux rendering. Here’s one from 2011 called "Winter Walk". Brrrrrrr!!!!

My neck of the woods has so far dodged blizzard bullets, Jas. No matter. You’ve done another exceptionally effective render.

But I what I didn’t say yesterday is that you nailed poor child to that cross in the precise manner that turns me the hell on. :very_hot::aaaaa::aplastao:

*ahem*

Thanks again, guy.

Attachments

• A55180D6-8E7C-4F49-AACA-8C68EEF75CA8.jpeg
    A55180D6-8E7C-4F49-AACA-8C68EEF75CA8.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 691
  • C8664561-8663-4E7A-9AC5-5911E4D229CF.jpeg
    C8664561-8663-4E7A-9AC5-5911E4D229CF.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 670
  • DC76F299-59DE-421C-960E-C5538CB3AE13.jpeg
    DC76F299-59DE-421C-960E-C5538CB3AE13.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 680
Monday, December 10, 2018–Day 342. I’m still tied up somewhat today so I have to post another oldie. This one is from 2007 and is called "Ruins".

Two things, Jas. First, we’re all aware that you don’t "have" to post anything at all here, and we’re excessively grateful you do.

Second, she’s one of my favorites. :very_hot:

Thanks. ;)

Tuesday, December 11, 2018. Here’s a new one called "Dungeon Crux". "Typically crucifixion is a public spectacle–a condemned prisoner, naked, in agony on a cross before a cheering crowd. But being crucified in private has its own terror. It is somehow more intimate, more private–the ruler–the one with absolute power--with his own special plaything--perhaps a lover or a wife or a daughter–his most secret desires totally unfettered, becoming a painful and degrading reality. It would be a long ordeal for the poor girl...whoever she was..."

Attachments

• Dungeon Crux. 12 11.jpg
    Dungeon Crux. 12 11.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 699
Tuesday, December 11, 2018. Here’s a new one called "Dungeon Crux". "Typically crucifixion is a public spectacle–a condemned prisoner, naked, in agony on a cross before a cheering crowd. But being crucified in private has its own terror. It is somehow more intimate, more private–the ruler–the one with absolute power--with his own special plaything--perhaps a lover or a wife or a daughter–his most secret desires totally unfettered, becoming a painful and degrading reality. It would be a long ordeal for the poor girl...whoever she was..."
thanks for this wonderful dark crucifixion in the dungeon / after all the torture before final crucifixion would it be possible to show much deaper bleeding wounds when the bullwhip or scourge has destroyed and cut the nipples and tits or other body parts of the victim ?

Whoa. :very_hot::clapping:

One. More. Out. Of. The. Park, Jas.

But private or no, she still needs an audience. Had I Damian’s abilities I’d have put his patrician libertines in that audience a long time ago. ;)

Attachments

• 83A23E48-0A39-4D2F-B97D-854080FC581A.jpeg
    83A23E48-0A39-4D2F-B97D-854080FC581A.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 662
Yes, all the more terrifying, scream all you can, no-one knows -
or cares - you're down there in the dark,
only HIM!

The door creaks open on its rusty hinges to reveal HIM, backlit and silhouetted in the doorframe :confused::eek::eek::facepalm:

Wednesday, December 12, 2018. This is a new one that grew out of an unfinished rendering that I was working on for The Lyre. I thought I could use it to do a little final phase rendering–even though this was a V3 figure. I call this one "All Over" (as in ‘All over but the clean-up...)

Attachments

• all over.12 12.jpg
    all over.12 12.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 614
Wednesday, December 12, 2018. This is a new one that grew out of an unfinished rendering that I was working on for The Lyre. I thought I could use it to do a little final phase rendering–even though this was a V3 figure. I call this one "All Over" (as in ‘All over but the clean-up...)

Wow.

She caters excessively to my frankly creepy consummatum est kink, Jas.

Thanks. Lots. :very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom