Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sunday, July 15, 2019–Day 195. Fannia’s story continues. Yesterday I asked if you could imagine where she was going to wind up when she reached her final destination. I you guessed that she’d be nailed totally naked to a wooden cross...(ding...ding...ding!!!) We have a winner! Your prize is that you get to enjoy 2 more images of this dark-haired beauty writhing in agony on her cross. Poor Fania...

The position on the cross does create the most amount of pain with the arms stretched to their limit and a nail through each foot. It creates a lovely dance and makes you wonder how long she would suffer till she lost all desire to remain within this world.

Jax, I wrote this when you first posted this lady, that she bears a downright unnerving resemblance to the lady who, far back in the mists of time, relieved me of my virginity. Face and body both.

Excuse me.

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Attachments

• B3C406C2-86E7-44B3-90A3-B89BE4180C84.jpeg
    B3C406C2-86E7-44B3-90A3-B89BE4180C84.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 452
  • D61B13F5-6190-41E0-BA84-89808F8EFC75.jpeg
    D61B13F5-6190-41E0-BA84-89808F8EFC75.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 575
Saturday, July 14, 2019–Day 194. Here are three images from a series I did in 2011 called FANNIA. We will start out with 3 today and finish up with 2 more tomorrow. When I originally did the series, it only included 4 images. I decided to add an additional image that I had done as alternative to today’s posting. I’ll let those of you with more imagination than I have today to come up with a back story. It looks like she had a pretty nice life, based on the first image. So what happened that she’s now being whip-walked through the town wearing only a skimpy, tattered loincloth? I expect you can imagine where she’s going to wind up when she reaches her final destination...

I always liked this set!
Does not really need a long story as the images
tell a story by themselves.

Monday, July 16, 2019–Day 196. Monday??? Isn’t it still Sunday? Yes, you’re right. Perhaps we are in a time warp (for all you Rocky Horror Show fans.) I am going on a family excursion for the next several days and will be away from my computer until Friday morning. Not wanting to mess up my goal of posting an image each day of this year, I’m going to go ahead and post the next 4 day’s images today (Sunday). Now you can either pace yourselves and only look at the new image when the day actually arrives or you can be greedy and gorge yourselves on all 4 day’s images immediately (although you might get an upset stomach if you over-indulge–at least that’s what my mother always told me.) These are a series of 4 images that I initially did quite early not long after I began to do 3-graphics in 2005. I then went back a few year ago (2012) and re-did them with a newer software version and hopefully a little more acquired skills. The first images were ok, but I think the newer ones are a little more to my taste now.

Here’s the first one: In 2005, I called this one "Queen of the Flies". When I re-did it in 2012, I re-titled it "Bird Queen 2012". I expect neither flies or birds would be all that much fun if you were staked out on a cross...

Attachments

• Queen of the Flies.jpg
    Queen of the Flies.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 549
  • Bird Queen 2012.jpg
    Bird Queen 2012.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 536
Thursday, July 19, 2018–Day 199. Time Warp day 4–(Homeward Bound!) This one is called "One Last Breath" and "One Last Breath 2012". Despite her unpleasant ordeal, I expect the young woman will be glad when her it is finally over and I can tell you for certain, I’ll be glad when my ordeal is over and I’m home again.

Attachments

• One Last Breath.jpg
    One Last Breath.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 575
  • One Last Breath 2012.jpg
    One Last Breath 2012.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 670
Thursday, July 19, 2018–Day 199. Time Warp day 4–(Homeward Bound!) This one is called "One Last Breath" and "One Last Breath 2012". Despite her unpleasant ordeal, I expect the young woman will be glad when her it is finally over and I can tell you for certain, I’ll be glad when my ordeal is over and I’m home again.

Jas, as I mentioned earlier, we of all people know the derivation of the word "excruciating."

Good luck, guy.

Friday, July 209, 2018–Day 200. (165 days to the end of the year!) YES, I’M BACK!!! Other than losing a hubcap alone the way, all went reasonably well. I’m exhausted and when I got home, I had no internet due to a broken modem. Now fixed. Here is a old one from 2014 entitled "Crowded". I hate traveling...

Attachments

• crowded 7 20.jpg
    crowded 7 20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 577
Time warp is over! :abduct:Good to see you back! I hate travelling in time!:D

And I don’t think anybody’s gonna start singing "Let’s Do the Time Warp Again."

Moreover, her thigh joints, her pelvis, the twist to her torso are just a few of the features that make her one of your most insanely HOT crux figures ever.

Well. Damn. Done. Jas. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 91869A07-5149-46EF-95F3-33C363FA9873.jpeg
    91869A07-5149-46EF-95F3-33C363FA9873.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 487
Yep, one of your greatest - so much is good about it - beside what got Apo's attention,
her eyes and facial expression are superb - shocked, scared,
like that finger's got some fearsome power aimed at her....

Yep, one of your greatest - so much is good about it - beside what got Apo's attention,
her eyes and facial expression are superb - shocked, scared,
like that finger's got some fearsome power aimed at her....

Yeah, I know Eulalia, "Her eyes are up there."

And you’re right about the fearsome power of that finger. That aggressively raised arm reminded me of three others.

Look, I know that Jastrow's crowded 7 20 ain’t David's harbinger of the French Revolution, but the dude's gesture did bring to mind the Oath of the Horatii.

Attachments

• AE591261-3071-45F2-8363-71F9CA9DC263.jpeg
    AE591261-3071-45F2-8363-71F9CA9DC263.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 03080C10-E0F4-4549-B94C-81D07D29E8F7.jpeg
    03080C10-E0F4-4549-B94C-81D07D29E8F7.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 432
Friday, July 209, 2018–Day 200. (165 days to the end of the year!) YES, I’M BACK!!! Other than losing a hubcap alone the way, all went reasonably well. I’m exhausted and when I got home, I had no internet due to a broken modem. Now fixed. Here is a old one from 2014 entitled "Crowded". I hate traveling...

The young woman is clearly exasperated that the men keep leering at her, even when she's already on her path into death. "Just leave me alone!" She cries as she painfully shifts her body away from the reaching hands.

Some of you may recall that the above image, "Crowded", grew out of this work below that I did for April Fool's Day in 2014. The joke was that the viewer arrived on scene to see a crucifixion of a naked captured queen but that because of the crowd surrounding her, all he could see was her face and nothing of her naked loveliness. Which is why, Apostate, you sometimes want to elevate a figure on a taller cross so more members of the jeering crowd can better see her nakedness, her humiliation and her suffering. It also elevates and better displays some rather intimate parts of her anatomy that I expect she would really rather keep hidden from prying male eyes. (Ask Barb about that...)

Attachments

• Captured Queen on the Cross.jpg
    Captured Queen on the Cross.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 451
It also elevates and better displays some rather intimate parts of her anatomy that I expect she would really rather keep hidden from prying male eyes. (Ask Barb about that...)

Don’t ask me ... you know my view on that ... I just need to convince Tree and RacingRodent :rolleyes:

Which is why, Apostate, you sometimes want to elevate a figure on a taller cross so more members of the jeering crowd can better see her nakedness, her humiliation and her suffering.

Yes, but. :firedevil:

(BTW, I’d forgotten about Captive Queen. She's the perfect crux inside joke. :D)

Attachments

• E31D0A80-3892-4C0A-97CE-1CA7B254A36A.jpeg
    E31D0A80-3892-4C0A-97CE-1CA7B254A36A.jpeg
    480.6 KB · Views: 447
Saturday, July 21, 2018–Day 201. "The blond girl writhed in anguish and shame at the rough handling she was receiving from her black tormentor. While one hand roughly mauled and pinched her well-whipped tits, the other hand thrust a rough length of horn up her recently ravaged butt-hole. It was already tender and swollen from the earlier rapes so she found his forced probing to be none too pleasant an experience as her cries and moans clearly demonstrated. Cum continue to dribble from her well-fucked pussy. All the while, he licked the tears from her cheeks as he, almost like a lover, whispered softly in her ears graphic descriptions of the agonies she would soon feel..." Entitled "Degraded Rebel on a Cross".

Attachments

• Degraded Rebel on a Cross 7 21.jpg
    Degraded Rebel on a Cross 7 21.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 494
Back
Top Bottom