Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting and well written story! I have one question, Jedakk, Julia Lepida gave Bulbus two secret instructions, one was revealed to be the delivery of the nails used in her crucifixion, but what was the 2nd instruction?

I have to admit that I was a little surprised that Julia didn't also request the wooden 'Unicorn' that was used in the crucifixion to be delivered to her along with the nails, I suppose that this could be ascribed to her need to maintain the appearance of a modest 'noblewoman'. However, a final scene where she pleasured herself with the Unicorn used in her Slave's crucifixion might have been interesting.

Alternatively, I recall a story where Constantine sent his Mother Helena out searching for relics of Jesus and apparently she found the nails used during the crucifixion. One of them was reforged to be included in Constantine's royal crown while the other was added to his horse's bridle to give him protection when he rode into battle.

Perhaps the nails in this story could be reforged into something like a metal phallus that she could use to pleasure herself for years to come? - Just an idea.

what was the 2nd instruction?
The first instruction was to take down Sabina's body and burn it, i.e. give her a decent funeral. The second instruction was to bring her the nails used to crucify Sabina. Julia Lepida had another motive for wanting Sabina's body burned. She didn't want her displayed beyond her death on the cross for fear someone who knew her in Pompeii might somehow recognize her and know she was really Julia Lepida. That seems like a remote possibility since her hair was dyed black and after enduring the stress of being crucified for four days it seems unlikely she'd be instantly recognizable. Anyway, those were the instructions to the executioner.

Those other ideas, well, this story has been written and done for about six years and I'm not going to go back and change the ending now. Besides, I like the last line in the story with its double meaning just like it is, "Sabina is dead." Anything else would spoil that effect. The only new thing I did was add some more illustrations.

The first instruction was to take down Sabina's body and burn it, i.e. give her a decent funeral. The second instruction was to bring her the nails used to crucify Sabina. Julia Lepida had another motive for wanting Sabina's body burned. She didn't want her displayed beyond her death on the cross for fear someone who knew her in Pompeii might somehow recognize her and know she was really Julia Lepida. That seems like a remote possibility since her hair was dyed black and after enduring the stress of being crucified for four days it seems unlikely she'd be instantly recognizable. Anyway, those were the instructions to the executioner.

Those other ideas, well, this story has been written and done for about six years and I'm not going to go back and change the ending now. Besides, I like the last line in the story with its double meaning just like it is, "Sabina is dead." Anything else would spoil that effect. The only new thing I did was add some more illustrations.
Ahhh, okay, thanks for the clarification. I thought perhaps the 2nd instruction was to not let the Slave rest, thus they would whip her breasts and pussy whenever she started to get too lethargic on the cross to keep the entire experience as amplified as possible for her.

Honestly, I really wouldn't expect you to change the existing story, as it's already very well crafted.

Since the whole crucifixion scenario is sexualized in these types of stories, there's something intriguing to me about keeping some momento from it to be used sexually later. As there was a practice of collecting crucifixion nails in antiquity with the idea that they had some sort of magical or medicinal properties, taking the nails and reforging them into something like a phallus for sexual gratification seems somehow perversely logical. - A Mistress might have stronger orgasms using such a momento remembering the agony that her Slave suffered on the cross, and that the phallus has somehow captured that and has been permanently imbued with the ecstacy of her torment. - Something like this.

Just an idea to stick in a back pocket I guess, maybe useful in some story somewhere.

Thank you for the additional illustrations, Jedakk. As has been discussed earlier, I find this part of the story especially compelling. As bad and laborious as making that walk must have been, Sabina and other victims had to know that once it ended, things would get much worse for them. Thanks, again, for the new graphics and any more from this part Sabina's ordeal is appreciated very much.

Thank you for the additional illustrations, Jedakk. As has been discussed earlier, I find this part of the story especially compelling. As bad and laborious as making that walk must have been, Sabina and other victims had to know that once it ended, things would get much worse for them. Thanks, again, for the new graphics and any more from this part Sabina's ordeal is appreciated very much.
i totally agree,but any more new aspects(pics) would equally well received

Knowing full well what happens to them when they reach the place of execution, I can imagine that making prisoners walk and carry that beam might have been difficult. In this story and in others I've written, the victim is motivated by the threat of being whipped and being dragged by her chain - as long as she can't see the end of her journey, the place of execution, ahead of her. I think at that point victims would have been extra hard to motivate to walk.

In this story, Sabina starts balking and digging her heels in, fighting to keep from going there, where the executioner awaits her with his hammer and nails. It's pointless because the many-times stronger, bigger, Nubians can just drag her or throw her over a shoulder and carry her those last steps to the end of her journey. It's all about not going there until she has to.

I've probably posted these before or at least some of them. So bear with me if you've seen them already, they are necessary to the continuity of the series I'm posting now.

Ajax turned her around with her back to the cross, facing the crowd to give them a better view when they stripped for her crucifixion and for her sentence to be read. Ajax gripped her upper arms and pulled them back to keep her hands away so she could not protect herself, also forcing her tits forward. Even though everyone who had watched her whipped had already seen her naked, the final removal of any covering marked the beginning of her execution.​
“P-please! Please let me keep it!” She begged, wide, terrified eyes on her domina, on me. “D-don’t-don’t let them crucify me naked! Oh please, don’t let them take it off!”​
There was a brief pause while Julia Lepida seemed to consider granting her that mercy.​
The little slave was trembling, her tits quivering nicely with each short, rapid breath. I noticed that her pink nipples were swollen and hard once again. They always did that, the women I’d seen crucified. It had to be anticipation, the feeling of being nearly naked in front of the crowd, already helpless, knowing what my execution crew were about to do to her.​
Julia Lepida shook her head no. “It would only tear on the point of that horn,” she said, “when it enters your porcella or podex and slides into you. Besides, that shame is part of your punishment and must be seen by everyone. No, you may not keep your loincloth. You will be crucified naked!”​
The slave gaped at her, mute, paralyzed with terror.​
Hercules reached down and slipped his fingers inside the top of her ragged loincloth she shrieked and twisted and tried to look, wide-eyed with fear, knowing what he was about to do to her. Her fingers grasped frantically, straining to reach it before he could tear it away.​
I grinned as I watched. Most of the onlookers laughed, but I noticed that her domina was staring, transfixed. I wondered if she was having second thoughts.​
Hercules pulled her loincloth down, exposing her smoothly plucked cunnus. Her horrified reaction made me laugh! An hour earlier, she’d been chained to a whipping post in the forum, naked. When I had them put that loincloth on her, everyone knew it was only temporary. The ragged strip of cloth came loose and dropped around her feet.​
I don’t really believe her domina gave any thought to letting her keep it. She was paying extra for the cornu; she knew how it punished a woman in full view of the onlookers, and she’d want to get her money’s worth.​
This slave would hang on the cross naked, just like every other slave I crucified. And that was really what terrified her about being naked; it meant that she was one step closer to being nailed to that cross.​
I was still chuckling at her expression of surprise and horror, like she thought there was the slightest chance that I’d let her wear it once we began to crucify her. Nudity was a necessary part of her punishment. It signified how worthless she was, not even deserving of a piece of cloth to cover her girl parts while she was dying. And then it exposed her cunnus, asshole, all of it for even more humiliating punishment. Everyone would see what was happening when she had to take that cornu up inside her.​
And when I had her cunnus whipped – which I certainly would if she needed some stirring up, or if the crowd began to lose interest, there’d be nothing between her cunnus and those hard leather knots. Yes, I thought, these cocksuckers are going to demand to see her soft pink lips whipped, along with her tits. The women in the crowd would be more merciless than the men about that. No, much worse! It never mattered what a woman’s crime was. The women who came to watch her die on the cross would want to see her tits, cunnus and ass tortured while she died and they enjoyed every agonized scream.
Stripping was the final humiliation that had to take place before she was crucified.​

Sabina Carrying Scene 13-12_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-15_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-103_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-121_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-122_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-2_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-6_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-43_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-44_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 13-124_0001.jpg

I love your story and Sabina fascinates me! Thank you very much and congratulations. I want to ask you if Sabina ever regretted it before she died? Do I think about discovering the truth? stop being a slave?

I love your story and Sabina fascinates me! Thank you very much and congratulations. I want to ask you if Sabina ever regretted it before she died? Do I think about discovering the truth? stop being a slave?
Sabina is a very complex character. She had dual personalities, one as her real self, Julia Lepida, daughter of a wealthy Roman aedile in Pompeii, and the other, the assumed personality of her slave, Sabina. She was back and forth between those while they lived in Pompeii, only becoming her Sabina self when they engaged in BDSM sessions., switching roles with her slave, Sabina It's complicated! But when Pompeii was destroyed, she gradually became Sabina to the point that it was her dominant personality.

When she got herself condemned to be crucified, things were set in motion that were out of her control, just like any other slave condemned to the cross. After she struck her slave - the real Sabina, who became Julia Lepida - she never emerged from her Sabina personality, not even when she was dying.

I think I've said it before -- I really like the mix of abject terror and girly amazement on Sabina's face.
I thought about making some revisions to this picture and one of them was her expression, to make it more one of fear rather than shock. I've gotten better with expressions over the years and I think I could improve this one somewhat.

I thought about making some revisions to this picture and one of them was her expression, to make it more one of fear rather than shock. I've gotten better with expressions over the years and I think I could improve this one somewhat.
Do not lose the temper of the thoughts!
Tape those moments into a vid as you were going to do.
Nothing overboard ... just a few moments.
Someone would be proud.

:eusa_dance:

Goddamn Sabina is the perfect crucifixion victim in every way. Young, innocent looking, petite, but still full of curves, and with enough fight in her to last a few days. I feel like a creep for saying that, but you really struck gold slowly iterating on her over the years.

Goddamn Sabina is the perfect crucifixion victim in every way. Young, innocent looking, petite, but still full of curves, and with enough fight in her to last a few days. I feel like a creep for saying that, but you really struck gold slowly iterating on her over the years.
I wish I was there to watch little sabina writhe and scream,I would camp out for the full 4 days it took

I keep thinking, ok, I'm done with that story, moving on now to other things. But then technology gets better, my skills get better, and I think, you know, I really could do that scene better now. And then I think about the other scenes that fell through the cracks because it was so much work to do them that I only hit the high spots. The next scene I'm going to post is one of those moments that I didn't think was a high spot, but looking at it now, I think it's pretty dramatic.

Sabina, yes, she is physically the ideal crucifixion victim. I despaired for years with the Poser/DAZ figures I had available - they were always tall super model figures, about as tall as the DAZ male figures. I wanted a short, petite girl who would look overwhelmed between the big executioner's helpers. Then DAZ came out with a Stephanie 4 figure, and I had my petite little female to model into Sabina. Short and curvy, just what I wanted. From then until now, she's been Sabina.

Picking up the action again, Sabina is naked, having had her loincloth pulled off by Hercules, the Nubian executioner's helper.

She knew what was coming now that she was naked. She twisted her head around to look at Antius, who stood behind her patibulum, waiting to begin. He grinned and raised the hand that held the two nails for her wrists and the other with his hammer, giving her a good look at what he was about to use on her.​
Everything was in place and ready.​
Time for her crucifixion to begin.​
Sabina Carrying Scene 14a-100_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-101_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-106_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-109_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-112_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-102_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-104_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-105_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-108_0001.jpgSabina Carrying Scene 14a-110_0001.jpg

Picking up the action again, Sabina is naked, having had her loincloth pulled off by Hercules, the Nubian executioner's helper.

She knew what was coming now that she was naked. She twisted her head around to look at Antius, who stood behind her patibulum, waiting to begin. He grinned and raised the hand that held the two nails for her wrists and the other with his hammer, giving her a good look at what he was about to use on her.​
Everything was in place and ready.​
Time for her crucifixion to begin.​
One must wonder what Sabina fears. It is only a handful of nails waiting to pierce her limbs...

I've probably posted these before or at least some of them. So bear with me if you've seen them already, they are necessary to the continuity of the series I'm posting now.

Ajax turned her around with her back to the cross, facing the crowd to give them a better view when they stripped for her crucifixion and for her sentence to be read. Ajax gripped her upper arms and pulled them back to keep her hands away so she could not protect herself, also forcing her tits forward. Even though everyone who had watched her whipped had already seen her naked, the final removal of any covering marked the beginning of her execution.​
“P-please! Please let me keep it!” She begged, wide, terrified eyes on her domina, on me. “D-don’t-don’t let them crucify me naked! Oh please, don’t let them take it off!”​
There was a brief pause while Julia Lepida seemed to consider granting her that mercy.​
The little slave was trembling, her tits quivering nicely with each short, rapid breath. I noticed that her pink nipples were swollen and hard once again. They always did that, the women I’d seen crucified. It had to be anticipation, the feeling of being nearly naked in front of the crowd, already helpless, knowing what my execution crew were about to do to her.​
Julia Lepida shook her head no. “It would only tear on the point of that horn,” she said, “when it enters your porcella or podex and slides into you. Besides, that shame is part of your punishment and must be seen by everyone. No, you may not keep your loincloth. You will be crucified naked!”​
The slave gaped at her, mute, paralyzed with terror.​
Hercules reached down and slipped his fingers inside the top of her ragged loincloth she shrieked and twisted and tried to look, wide-eyed with fear, knowing what he was about to do to her. Her fingers grasped frantically, straining to reach it before he could tear it away.​
I grinned as I watched. Most of the onlookers laughed, but I noticed that her domina was staring, transfixed. I wondered if she was having second thoughts.​
Hercules pulled her loincloth down, exposing her smoothly plucked cunnus. Her horrified reaction made me laugh! An hour earlier, she’d been chained to a whipping post in the forum, naked. When I had them put that loincloth on her, everyone knew it was only temporary. The ragged strip of cloth came loose and dropped around her feet.​
I don’t really believe her domina gave any thought to letting her keep it. She was paying extra for the cornu; she knew how it punished a woman in full view of the onlookers, and she’d want to get her money’s worth.​
This slave would hang on the cross naked, just like every other slave I crucified. And that was really what terrified her about being naked; it meant that she was one step closer to being nailed to that cross.​
I was still chuckling at her expression of surprise and horror, like she thought there was the slightest chance that I’d let her wear it once we began to crucify her. Nudity was a necessary part of her punishment. It signified how worthless she was, not even deserving of a piece of cloth to cover her girl parts while she was dying. And then it exposed her cunnus, asshole, all of it for even more humiliating punishment. Everyone would see what was happening when she had to take that cornu up inside her.​
And when I had her cunnus whipped – which I certainly would if she needed some stirring up, or if the crowd began to lose interest, there’d be nothing between her cunnus and those hard leather knots. Yes, I thought, these cocksuckers are going to demand to see her soft pink lips whipped, along with her tits. The women in the crowd would be more merciless than the men about that. No, much worse! It never mattered what a woman’s crime was. The women who came to watch her die on the cross would want to see her tits, cunnus and ass tortured while she died and they enjoyed every agonized scream.
Stripping was the final humiliation that had to take place before she was crucified.​

View attachment 937306View attachment 937307View attachment 937308View attachment 937309View attachment 937310View attachment 937311View attachment 937312View attachment 937313View attachment 937314View attachment 937315
It is true. Women can be very crewel to other women. They seem to get a perverse satisfaction or sexual pleasure in seeing another womans body abused. I love being abused by women. They are so good at it.

Back
Top Bottom