Joining Pentecosta discord server?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Odastein

Spectator
I was told that Pentecosta was an interesting and active NSFW discord server, and google told me that it was related to CruxForums. I found a link here, but expired. Do you people know how I could join it?

Joining the closest I have to a crucifixion image for entertainment purpose.

NS 0038 - War captive 2 corrigee GIMP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told that Pentecosta was an interesting and active NSFW discord server, and google told me that it was related to CruxForums. I found a link here, but expired. Do you people know how I could join it?

Joining the closest I have to a crucifixion image for entertainment purpose.

View attachment 1141397
Beautiful image, @Odastein ! You need to talk to @mp5stab , she runs Pentecosta. :thumbsup:

While I'm at it, adding the caption that goes with the image I posted :

Their females fight along with the men, which is against the laws of nature. But they have no honour, it is known. This one was fierce : she kept fighting, even after her kinsmen and kinswomen had fled the battlefield. She killed Two Bones, and wounded Black Stream so badly that he won't ever walk without a stick, if he even survives. But in the end she was seized and bound.

She was brought to the witches, as female captives must be. They verified that she wasn't a virgin, as in this case, she would belong to the goddesses, or to the king. They made her drink Sewa, and answer the seven questions, as if she had hidden powers, she belonged to the witches' convent. They called the spirits, to ascertain that she wasn't accursed, or impure, or taboo, and needed to be put to death. They did the ritual to cut her from her kin, from her clan, and from her ancestors. They put on her the secret mark that men can't see, and she screamed. .

And when they were done, they tied her in front of the men's longhouse, as she now belonged to the warriors, to do with her as they wished, use her for their pleasure or enact revenge for their fallen brothers.

Back
Top Bottom