Joining Pentecosta discord server?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm now a very happy MP5 supporter on fanbox and happy to do so!
Question: You are apparently female and yet you have the designation of THE iconic HK submachine gun MP5 as the first part of your user name, followed by "stab". I love Hair and Nails, but would also love to know the backstory of your original appellation.
Thanks and cheers.

Question: You are apparently female and yet you have the designation of THE iconic HK submachine gun MP5 as the first part of your user name, followed by "stab". I love Hair and Nails, but would also love to know the backstory of your original appellation.
Thanks and cheers.
Sure! It was a pretty random choice at the time, well, random within the scope of my personality and character.

First of all, if you really squint, MP5 kinda rhymes with Emily Blythe, a name I had taken as my artist name. Secondly, originally, when I started, very early on, my fantasies and focus were more modern; I imagined the girls in my classes, or on TV being subjected to the cruel and inhuman barbarism of the ages past! I would imagine elite teams made only for the torture and execution of girls. In one of my earliest drawings, still preserved here, you can actually see that I drew elite soldiers armed with the MP5 guarding our poor condemned modern women. I have always enjoyed modern hairstyles, makeup, glasses, and so on, the historical looks did not really sit right with me. Modern women were just unmatched in their beauty!

I also had something of a fascination with the military, coming from a military family. (The extent of which I will not go into, to protect my family, and what little psuedo-anonymity I have, but safe to say that my family represents meaningful part of the US army and navy.) I did my time, eight years of service, got out, and I sorta grew out of the name. There were a few reasons: During this time my interest in more historical settings grew, as it was far less of a stretch to imagine them capable of this cruelty. So my tastes shifted, imperceptibly but gradually to modern women and ancient men. The two polar opposites, the ancient monster and the refined and global beauty of the contemporary Instagram age. But also, commensurately, my love and adoration of long sexy hair also grew. So I was increasingly left with a name that didn't represent me.

The "stab" bit of my name seemed to invite those who enjoyed bayonetting as a fetish, and the MP5 drew a whole class of men who had the hots for being shot by or shooting pistol caliber weapons to wound or kill. I had no knowledge of these specific kinks when I first chose my username. I would get weird off-topic messages "hey bby u want stab" and have to be like "you got the wrong idea from my username." Not a great situation to find yourself in. Hence "Hair and Nails" as my more common appellation. That's how I sign my work nowadays. It carries the double meaning that makes my kinks clear from the jump.

So now I'm in a bit of a double-alias conundrum, and the nicknames only pile up. "What? MP5stab is Hair and Nails? Oh... that makes sense." "Wow, Hair and Nails, you remind me of the artist MP5 Stab! (wonder where they went?)" Most of my friends where call me Emily or Em or M or whatever. I've gotten called Stabby a few times, which is wacky. And on Discord I get called "Hair", "Empress" or any other number of nicknames. It's a mess, it's illegible, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks and cheers.
Also, you have my thanks for joining the Fanbox! You'll find the invite link to Penetecosta there, but I don't think I am finished just yet. To give you a reward for being my first sub, you get to decide what goodies I first stash in there, away from the eyes of the public...

I've had the fanbox for some time, but I haven't used it yet. I am wondering what level of interest there would be in such an endeavor? Might be worth it to ask!

Thanks for sharing, very fascinating and revealing! Great stuff! I feel now that I know you, at least to some limited but important extent.

I too spent 10 years in the USN, and although not a line officer, filled a critical support billet. During my time I was able to use the M16, 45, M60, and under barrel grenade launcher on the M16. And of course the MP5, the preferred 1st choice at that time of my SEAL buds (pun intended).
Also at that time you could qualify for a medal/ribbon for proficiency with two weapons, the 45 and M16. They were both dark navy in color, with 3 vertical green stripes for the M16, and two green stripes for the 45. Additionally you had a bronze letter for each of the 3 levels of proficiency, Marksman, Sharpshooter, or Expert. Even though I qualified at the lower levels first, I absolutely refused to wear the decorations until I could do so with that letter "E". It took over two years of time, practice, and effort, but I eventually accomplished my goal. Subsequently, when deployed with those guys, they knew that if the SHTF, I could not only care for them in one way, I had their backs in an entirely different way as well. They really appreciated that! Definitely for me one of the proudest situations in my life!

Thanks Em. You stimulate feelings and memories on many levels...

:ARMS1::aaaaa::clapclap:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom