Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 10

See you at one? What the fuck!
We get up fucking early and he says see you at one?
Jeez.
In fucking Leeds?
Whatever.
Another coffee.
Her across the table. Sweet lovely her.
And... why rush?
Shit. We want the hours to rush so he can strip us and hurt us.
Fucking mad.

Talk to her.
What do you think he'll do she asks.
Don't care. Up to him. That's the deal. He can hurt me how he likes. I like that. Not knowing.
I'm stupid mad crazy.
I know I am.
I don't care. He can fucking kill me if he wants. As long as he doesn't mark my face. As long as it hurts.
That's me. Fuck. How is this me?

A long walk. In the rain. It always rains here.
And then we wait. In the rain.

Him.
Pissing down.
She gets in. Smiles at me.
He tells me to get my jacket off.
It's fucking raining.
Hard.
Cold.

He can. Whatever he wants.
I want him to do this.
I know.
T-shirt.
I know,
Into the back
I know.
He doesn't have to ask
Bra off.
Tits soaked.
Hair soaked.
My fucking hands hurt.
He can do what he fucking wants. That's what I want. Nothing. Just what he wants.
This weekend my body isn't mine.
That's how I want it.
His.
To fuck with.

I'm scared.
I'm stupid fucking stupid.
I have a life.
I don't care.
I want him to hurt me.
I like this,
I like how this has started.
I want it.
I want it.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 11

“So, she’s with you now?” Pulling out onto the main road once more I turned to speak with Red.

She just stared back at me and paused before responding, “You locked her in the boot?”

I laughed.

“In the fucking boot?” She sounded even more incredulous

“Look Red, I’m in charge here, I dictate the terms and if I say the slut goes cold and wet, half naked into the boot ofg my car then that is what happens.”

We sat in silence for a short while, as the friend contemplated what was going on here.

“So, are you two together now … you know, an item?” I tried the same question another way.

This time she nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. She dumped him, the BF, and we’ve kissed n fucked n stuff since we left you last weekend, so …”

Good. I liked that.

It took no more than twenty minutes of driving on the rain-soaked roads to get us the hospital. The main buildings and wings were busy, as they always were at weekends, mainly with visitors. But there wasn’t many people actually out on the streets or in the entranceways given the inclement weather, which made our presence quite unremarkable as we drove round the side, and then the back, past the car park I had been heading towards when I first discovered this building, so that we could stop out of sight near to the entrance to the basement ... my basement … our basement.

“Okay, we’re here. I said coming to a halt.”

“Where are we?” Red said, “And what are you planning?”

I just smiled and got out indicating that she should do likewise.

The rain had actually eased a little and so we were getting less wet as I opened the boot and pulled back the pet-secure netting.

“Get out Little cunt …” I said with aggression.

“Please be nicer to her …” Red began to say, but stopped short when she saw my glare.

My Little Girl shuffled out of the car. And stood with head and eyes downcast.

“Strip her naked.” I issued the command and saw the friend look at the slut, who nodded.

“I give the fucking orders here Red. If I say strip her, then strip her whatever she fucking well wants.” My growl ensured that no more dissent was forthcoming and so in seconds the flowing skirt, pumps and my slut’s skimpy panties had been removed.

“Good,” I remarked, apprising my Little Girl’s naked body with an admiring eye.

Moving to her I gripped my Little Girl’s hair in my fist once more. She gasped as I pulled and twisted, but the gasps turned to a sob as I parted her thighs and began to slowly stroke her slit, not opening her, not yet, just stroking the full length from her perineum to her clit and back again, time after time until she cried out and her knees wobbled. I laughed and let her go. On the edge of her climax my Little Girl resumed her position with a trembling stance.

The rain was coming steadily again now.

“Stay just here,” I said to the slut, moving her to the side of the building, away from the shelter of the raised car boot door, “Red and I will unpack.”

By the time the friend and I had taken my bags, the defibrillator, and the other accessories down the stone steps, lit the candles and paved the way for our entry, a further twenty minutes had passed by for my Little Girl to stand shivering, dripping wet. I would need to be careful she didn’t fall ill from exposure …

“Move it cunt,” I ordered, pushing the slut forward towards the steps. Red was already down there in the dusty basement store room, waiting.

The car was locked, hidden from sight and so as the entrance door clicked quietly closed, we were in. There would be no turning back now.

I never actually said the word “Waterboarding”, but it didn’t take either of them long to realise what was going to happen, not when they saw the items that I had readied for our arrival. Buckets and bricks and wood and …

“You’re gonna ‘Board us?” Red could spoke the words quietly, a choke in her voice very definitely there.

I nodded, “Oh yes, and in so many different ways …”

There was a silence at first and then the sound of a steady water flow. I looked round to see my Little Girl pissing herself. Her eyes closed, her legs parted a little for comfort as the golden arc gushed from between her legs.

“I … I’m sorry,” she whispered, the shame evident in her tone.

“Are you scared,” I asked her.

“Y … yes,” she stammered her response, “V … very much.”

“And so you should be, you both fucking well should be.” I was enjoying this preamble.

“What’s the Shock Machine for?” Red was still asking questions, whereas my ashamed and already humiliated little girl was happy to wait quietly, standing in the pool of her own piss, hands still cable tied behind her back and contemplate her fate silently.

“Use your imagination girl,” I growled back at the flame-haired beauty.

“Fuck!” was all that I heard in response.

I diverted my attention to the slut. I needed to check her wounds, but first an old metal bucket filled with water from the tap was used by me to swill the piss from the stone floor.

“You dirty little cunt,” I grinned at her. “If that happens again you get to lick it up, understand?”

Nothing.

“Do. You. Understand. Me?”

The slut nodded her head.

“Good, now stand still.” I moved around her examining the welts and scars. All were healing well, and to be fair I hadn’t really hurt her with the whip last weekend, it was more about her hands.

“Did you change the dressings like I said?”

My Little Girl nodded. I knew she had because the hand bandages she wore today were clean without any trace of seepage. I knew that underneath the holes would be sealing already, congealed with clotting blood that would now be forming a scab. In a week or two, when the scabs came loose, there would be just a small round shaped scar either side of each palm, and that would be all.

I clipped the cable ties loose and allowed the slut to free her wrists.

“Is this really a good idea?” Red sounded far more than cautious, her voice showed that she was becoming really scared.

I just turned to look at her. The flame-haired friend still fully dressed as opposed to me stark naked, exposed Little Girl, dripping in her own piss.

“You can leave now if you wish Red?”

I hoped she wouldn’t go. I wanted to use her too, and the last thing my Little Girl and I needed was someone who knew what we did but wasn’t a part of it.

“No, I want to stay.” She replied quietly whilst chewing on her bottom lip.

“Good…” Red smiled weakly back at me.

“Now lay on the board.” I addressed the slut and she looked down at the long plank arranged between two small piles of bricks so that it was raised a little off the floor.

My Little Girl looked up and me, tears streaking her cheap eye makeup and she said, “Am I going to die?”

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 11

“So, she’s with you now?” Pulling out onto the main road once more I turned to speak with Red.

She just stared back at me and paused before responding, “You locked her in the boot?”

I laughed.

“In the fucking boot?” She sounded even more incredulous

“Look Red, I’m in charge here, I dictate the terms and if I say the slut goes cold and wet, half naked into the boot ofg my car then that is what happens.”

We sat in silence for a short while, as the friend contemplated what was going on here.

“So, are you two together now … you know, an item?” I tried the same question another way.

This time she nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. She dumped him, the BF, and we’ve kissed n fucked n stuff since we left you last weekend, so …”

Good. I liked that.

It took no more than twenty minutes of driving on the rain-soaked roads to get us the hospital. The main buildings and wings were busy, as they always were at weekends, mainly with visitors. But there wasn’t many people actually out on the streets or in the entranceways given the inclement weather, which made our presence quite unremarkable as we drove round the side, and then the back, past the car park I had been heading towards when I first discovered this building, so that we could stop out of sight near to the entrance to the basement ... my basement … our basement.

“Okay, we’re here. I said coming to a halt.”

“Where are we?” Red said, “And what are you planning?”

I just smiled and got out indicating that she should do likewise.

The rain had actually eased a little and so we were getting less wet as I opened the boot and pulled back the pet-secure netting.

“Get out Little cunt …” I said with aggression.

“Please be nicer to her …” Red began to say, but stopped short when she saw my glare.

My Little Girl shuffled out of the car. And stood with head and eyes downcast.

“Strip her naked.” I issued the command and saw the friend look at the slut, who nodded.

“I give the fucking orders here Red. If I say strip her, then strip her whatever she fucking well wants.” My growl ensured that no more dissent was forthcoming and so in seconds the flowing skirt, pumps and my slut’s skimpy panties had been removed.

“Good,” I remarked, apprising my Little Girl’s naked body with an admiring eye.

Moving to her I gripped my Little Girl’s hair in my fist once more. She gasped as I pulled and twisted, but the gasps turned to a sob as I parted her thighs and began to slowly stroke her slit, not opening her, not yet, just stroking the full length from her perineum to her clit and back again, time after time until she cried out and her knees wobbled. I laughed and let her go. On the edge of her climax my Little Girl resumed her position with a trembling stance.

The rain was coming steadily again now.

“Stay just here,” I said to the slut, moving her to the side of the building, away from the shelter of the raised car boot door, “Red and I will unpack.”

By the time the friend and I had taken my bags, the defibrillator, and the other accessories down the stone steps, lit the candles and paved the way for our entry, a further twenty minutes had passed by for my Little Girl to stand shivering, dripping wet. I would need to be careful she didn’t fall ill from exposure …

“Move it cunt,” I ordered, pushing the slut forward towards the steps. Red was already down there in the dusty basement store room, waiting.

The car was locked, hidden from sight and so as the entrance door clicked quietly closed, we were in. There would be no turning back now.

I never actually said the word “Waterboarding”, but it didn’t take either of them long to realise what was going to happen, not when they saw the items that I had readied for our arrival. Buckets and bricks and wood and …

“You’re gonna ‘Board us?” Red could spoke the words quietly, a choke in her voice very definitely there.

I nodded, “Oh yes, and in so many different ways …”

There was a silence at first and then the sound of a steady water flow. I looked round to see my Little Girl pissing herself. Her eyes closed, her legs parted a little for comfort as the golden arc gushed from between her legs.

“I … I’m sorry,” she whispered, the shame evident in her tone.

“Are you scared,” I asked her.

“Y … yes,” she stammered her response, “V … very much.”

“And so you should be, you both fucking well should be.” I was enjoying this preamble.

“What’s the Shock Machine for?” Red was still asking questions, whereas my ashamed and already humiliated little girl was happy to wait quietly, standing in the pool of her own piss, hands still cable tied behind her back and contemplate her fate silently.

“Use your imagination girl,” I growled back at the flame-haired beauty.

“Fuck!” was all that I heard in response.

I diverted my attention to the slut. I needed to check her wounds, but first an old metal bucket filled with water from the tap was used by me to swill the piss from the stone floor.

“You dirty little cunt,” I grinned at her. “If that happens again you get to lick it up, understand?”

Nothing.

“Do. You. Understand. Me?”

The slut nodded her head.

“Good, now stand still.” I moved around her examining the welts and scars. All were healing well, and to be fair I hadn’t really hurt her with the whip last weekend, it was more about her hands.

“Did you change the dressings like I said?”

My Little Girl nodded. I knew she had because the hand bandages she wore today were clean without any trace of seepage. I knew that underneath the holes would be sealing already, congealed with clotting blood that would now be forming a scab. In a week or two, when the scabs came loose, there would be just a small round shaped scar either side of each palm, and that would be all.

I clipped the cable ties loose and allowed the slut to free her wrists.

“Is this really a good idea?” Red sounded far more than cautious, her voice showed that she was becoming really scared.

I just turned to look at her. The flame-haired friend still fully dressed as opposed to me stark naked, exposed Little Girl, dripping in her own piss.

“You can leave now if you wish Red?”

I hoped she wouldn’t go. I wanted to use her too, and the last thing my Little Girl and I needed was someone who knew what we did but wasn’t a part of it.

“No, I want to stay.” She replied quietly whilst chewing on her bottom lip.

“Good…” Red smiled weakly back at me.

“Now lay on the board.” I addressed the slut and she looked down at the long plank arranged between two small piles of bricks so that it was raised a little off the floor.

My Little Girl looked up and me, tears streaking her cheap eye makeup and she said, “Am I going to die?”
mmmm a mixture of fear of dying and excitement

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 12

In the back of his car. Under some sort of net. Like a dog. Wet, cold, half-naked.
Shivering.
Cold and wet and scared and thrilled.
I don't mind. I want this. But I'm fucking scared.

No idea where we are. I can hear the wipers and the rain and him talking to Abi.
Stopping. I can only see the rain through the back window.
He opens the boot.
She's there.
He calls me a cunt. Tells me to get out. OK. I do.
Tells her to undress me. I look at her. We're in some public place. Like a campus or hospital or something. But that's in the distance. Here it's like an old abandoned factory or warehouse or something. I think this is the place.

She doesn't want to undress me.
But she does. That's good. I like it. The rain on me. Behind the building. But it's fucking cold.
They leave me there. I begin to think. What will he do to me? I'm so scared.

Eventually he drags me in.
It's like a cellar.
I can see the things he has ready. We both can.
Abi sees it. She says it. Waterboarding.

Waterboarding. Images in my mind. He can kill me doing that. He can hurt me and terrify me and there won't be any marks.
Apart from where he ties me down.
Those will mark.

Then the other stuff.
Fuck. He's going to electrocute me. I can't help it. I feel my piss running down my legs. So fucking frightened.
But so fucking excited.
This is really going to hurt. I so want this. I want to hurt so much. But I'm scared. I think I don't want to die. Not here.

Abi's scared. He tells her she can leave. She says no. I'm relieved, I so want her with me.

He tells me to lie down.
I am really shit scared. It's for real. I thought I was imagining but it's for real. And it will start so soon. And it will be awful and I am so fucking scared.

I'm on the board. I look up at him, look up at Abi.
I'm crying. I can't help it. My belly is like lead. My heart is trembling. I'm so so scared.
I'm going to be helpless. Just like I wanted. I'm going to hurt so much. He can do what he likes.

I'm scared. 'Am I going to die?' I ask him. I don't want to die. I just want to hurt. I really want to hurt. Naked and helpless and hurting. I want it so much.
But I'm so fucking scared...

God this is good ...
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 12

In the back of his car. Under some sort of net. Like a dog. Wet, cold, half-naked.
Shivering.
Cold and wet and scared and thrilled.
I don't mind. I want this. But I'm fucking scared.

No idea where we are. I can hear the wipers and the rain and him talking to Abi.
Stopping. I can only see the rain through the back window.
He opens the boot.
She's there.
He calls me a cunt. Tells me to get out. OK. I do.
Tells her to undress me. I look at her. We're in some public place. Like a campus or hospital or something. But that's in the distance. Here it's like an old abandoned factory or warehouse or something. I think this is the place.

She doesn't want to undress me.
But she does. That's good. I like it. The rain on me. Behind the building. But it's fucking cold.
They leave me there. I begin to think. What will he do to me? I'm so scared.

Eventually he drags me in.
It's like a cellar.
I can see the things he has ready. We both can.
Abi sees it. She says it. Waterboarding.

Waterboarding. Images in my mind. He can kill me doing that. He can hurt me and terrify me and there won't be any marks.
Apart from where he ties me down.
Those will mark.

Then the other stuff.
Fuck. He's going to electrocute me. I can't help it. I feel my piss running down my legs. So fucking frightened.
But so fucking excited.
This is really going to hurt. I so want this. I want to hurt so much. But I'm scared. I think I don't want to die. Not here.

Abi's scared. He tells her she can leave. She says no. I'm relieved, I so want her with me.

He tells me to lie down.
I am really shit scared. It's for real. I thought I was imagining but it's for real. And it will start so soon. And it will be awful and I am so fucking scared.

I'm on the board. I look up at him, look up at Abi.
I'm crying. I can't help it. My belly is like lead. My heart is trembling. I'm so so scared.
I'm going to be helpless. Just like I wanted. I'm going to hurt so much. He can do what he likes.

I'm scared. 'Am I going to die?' I ask him. I don't want to die. I just want to hurt. I really want to hurt. Naked and helpless and hurting. I want it so much.
But I'm so fucking scared...
it makes me wet very hard

It is hard to imagine how one so supposedly immature as she is can possibly have experienced so much degradation and still sought more. Her whole submissive demeanour is leading to the almost inevitable. She needs to exercise care, there are some serious sadists out there, men and women who will take her beyond fantasy and deep into the realms of dark depravity. Killers.

But maybe thats it.

Maybe its that extra layer of pain, of humiliation, of nudity and maybe thats where she needs to be. We all have to die someday, why not give away control, go: 'in extremis' ?

If humiliation was a young girl lying awake at night dreaming of what it would be like to be the girl in the naughty magazine having those things done to her by those men then here she was living it for real. But on an unimaginable grander and more complex scale. Never quite there, always seeking the next experience, the next torture. More inventive, harder, more intrusive and longer lasting than the last, inevitably emerging from that more damaged than before, always on the edge of the ultimate.

Then as the moment in her lower regions passes she wonders, momentarily; "what am I doing" ...... until that is she is offered the next challenge......

The Story Continues.:devil2:

It is hard to imagine how one so supposedly immature as she is can possibly have experienced so much degradation and still sought more. Her whole submissive demeanour is leading to the almost inevitable. She needs to exercise care, there are some serious sadists out there, men and women who will take her beyond fantasy and deep into the realms of dark depravity. Killers.

But maybe thats it.

Maybe its that extra layer of pain, of humiliation, of nudity and maybe thats where she needs to be. We all have to die someday, why not give away control, go: 'in extremis' ?

If humiliation was a young girl lying awake at night dreaming of what it would be like to be the girl in the naughty magazine having those things done to her by those men then here she was living it for real. But on an unimaginable grander and more complex scale. Never quite there, always seeking the next experience, the next torture. More inventive, harder, more intrusive and longer lasting than the last, inevitably emerging from that more damaged than before, always on the edge of the ultimate.

Then as the moment in her lower regions passes she wonders, momentarily; "what am I doing" ...... until that is she is offered the next challenge......

The Story Continues.:devil2:
Wow, great insight @oranges my friend ... thought provoking words for sure ... I never stop to think about 'why' ... why would girls like my Little Girl and Red come to me for this kind of experience ... actually i know why they come to me, because I am able to give them what they need. I guess the 'why' being referred to by @oranges is 'why do they need it?' ... interesting point for sure ...

Wow, great insight @oranges my friend ... thought provoking words for sure ... I never stop to think about 'why' ... why would girls like my Little Girl and Red come to me for this kind of experience ... actually i know why they come to me, because I am able to give them what they need. I guess the 'why' being referred to by @oranges is 'why do they need it?' ... interesting point for sure ...
subconsciously she wants to go beyond all her limits, going as far as death

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 13

She was scared, my Little Girl. I mean really scared. I had never seen her eyes so filled with terror … terror and tears.

Her simple words “Will I die?” were bordering on being heart-breaking, even to me, her torturer.

“Please, Sir, don’t do this …” Red was still pleading for her friend, her lover … and she called me ‘Sir’ in her desperation to appeal to my common sense. But this scene transcended common sense, it transcended anything at all …

“Yes, I believe you will, Little Girl,” was all I said in response to the slut’s question. I had already tied thick string around the slut’s neck, securing her to the wooden plank, and was currently busy tying the same binding around her ankles. She made no movement to get up, despite my fatalistic reply, but it wouldn’t have mattered if she had struggled, because she was already bound to the board. As the slut whimpered I looked down at the Cross Brand near to her mound. I fingered it, touching the healing mark …

“You will always be mine Little Girl.”

The whimper turned into a groan, or did I imagine that?

I might well have imagined the slut’s groan, but the moan that came from behind me was very real, and caused me to look round especially when I heard the thud that went with it.

I stared at Red, who was crumpled on the dusty floor. Her eyes were open but she looked dizzy, dazed almost …

“You can’t kill her?” It was a question not a statement and as such needed no response.

I continued to bind the slut. Completing the ankle tie I moved to the tops of her thighs. I wrapped several lengths of the twine around her thighs, right at the very top, pulling them together, before tying her wrists and knotting each wrist rope with the twine around her thighs, securing her hands by her side. I then took the binding and wrapped it under her legs but around the wood. The resultant look was very aesthetically pleasing, and as I stood my pleased expression most probably showed that was the case.

Kneeling once more, the last tie had gone around my Little Girl’s knees, and now she was immovably secured to the long wooden plank that was raised from the ground by a small stack of bricks and concrete pieces at either end, with the ‘foot’ end being raised higher so that any excess water from the ‘Boarding would run up her face and into her nose.

I looked back round at Red, who was now kneeling, her jacket and sweater removed to reveal a skimpy blue vest top.

“Do you want to kiss her Red?” I asked. If my intonation made it sound like the offer was for them to engage in a final kiss then that had been my intention. With a sob her flame-haired friend crawled over to my slut and, placing a gently hand on her cheek, she lowered her mouth until their lips touched. Then she kissed my Little Girl, who kissed her back.

“Move away,” Finally, after watching them embrace, I issued my orders to Red, and she did. The room was flickering and cast with large shadows from the candles, which, unless the automatic bulb was on, which it wasn’t, the candles were the only light we had. We had no indication of night or day outside, rain or shine … it was like being inside a Pharaoh’s tomb …

The slut was visibly shaking, and she had clenched her fists in an effort to control her tremors. Red had moved away and was now backed up against the wall, watching everything unfold …

“And now we begin,” I said, maybe a little overdramatically.

I wrapped a cloth tightly under my Little Girl’s head and then around her face so that she was forced to breathe through the coarse material. The shape of her open nose and mouth was clearly defined under the fabric.

Stripped down to my tee shirt, with my free hand I picked up the plastic jug filled with water from the nearby metal bucket, also filled with water, and began to pour

It flowed in a clear, thin stream over the cloth and for a long moment nothing happened. Then, with a sudden gasp, my Little Girl released the breath she’d been holding and inhaled the water. She choked violently, her limbs convulsing, her head shaking from side to side in a frantic attempt to deny the liquid access to her mouth.

“Jesus,” I heard Red muttering. “This is unbearable.” I turned my head briefly to look around but the girl with the long flame hair kept on watching.

On and on I poured. Glancing at the mobile phone at my side away from the water pour … I knew how long each application of water would last. After exactly twenty seconds, I stopped.

Peeling back the cloth my slut stared wide eyed at the ceiling. She couldn’t draw breath, and when her eyes began to bulge I immediately pushed her face to the side so that she could vomit the liquid contents of her stomach away from her body.

“Fuck this, you have to stop, please stop.” But Red’s pleading only spurred me on, and her plea efforts were somewhat diluted given that she made no attempt to move away from her vantage point.

Leaning into my Little Girl, and with an almost gentle touch, I smoothed the wet hair out of her eyes, tucking it back behind one ear. The slut was still shaking, the fear showing in her face.

My Little One held her breath as I stroked her breast, enjoying the feel of her wet, hard nipple. I could tell that it wasn’t a conscious decision but an instinct, her body saying, ‘no you cannot let this happen to you’. But she could only hold it so long, and of course I knew that. I also knew that by pausing like this, waiting for her to inhale, increased the mental anguish and the ultimate impact.

When, finally, my Little Girl drew a breath, a great gasping inhalation of the air her body was screaming for, it wasn’t air she sucked in but water. I decanted the second pouring with perfect timing. Water filled her throat and lungs like cement, and with it would come a bolt of pain that would only made her gasp for yet more air. And there was none, only more water.

Her lungs would be exploding and the pressure between her ears would be immense. It would be like that moment when you swam underwater as far as you could and realised you had to get to the surface, fast. But here there was no surface.

Then I reached my time and abruptly, the flow of water ceased. I peeled away the cloth again and for a moment I thought it was too late, that she was going to lose consciousness. But then, with a massive effort from within her heaving chest, she forced herself to fight for air.

Spluttering and gasping, turning her head herself this time, the slut once more vomited up what was in her lungs, the water spluttering out of her in a fountain, and she was alive.

There were no words, but she sobbed, hard, an action that only used up more energy and breath.

“And now again,” I heard myself saying. As my Little Girl shook her head violently in mute protest, I tightened the cloth over her face once more, waited for the inevitable inhalation and I poured again. This time for longer.

Her body shook …

I kept on pouring …

Her hips convulsed, thrusting up as far as the binding would allow her …

I tightened the cloth and continued to pour.

My cock was hard, my heart was racing. I had never been this consumed by lust before, ever!

Her head tried to pull away from the cloth …

But I held it firm, over her face and kept on pouring …

She mewed, and choked, and writhed like a fish in her bondage.

But I only pulled the material even tighter, pushed some of it directly into her mouth, and tipped even more water onto her face.

My Little Girl’s struggles slowed, her chest stopped heaving, her body ceased it’s lascivious squirming … the cloth over her face was rendered motionless …

… And this time she died.

Last edited:
“… now she was immovably secured to the long wooden plank that was raised from the ground by a small stack of bricks and concrete pieces at either end …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

“… And now we begin …”
– Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

Attachments

• Immovably Secured.jpeg
    Immovably Secured.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Now We Begin.jpeg
    Now We Begin.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 81
“…I wrapped a cloth tightly under my Little Girl’s head and then around her face so that she was forced to breathe through the coarse material. The shape of her open nose and mouth was clearly defined under the fabric …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

“… I looked back round at Red, who was now kneeling, her jacket and sweater removed to reveal a skimpy blue vest top …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

Attachments

• Tight Cloth.jpeg
    Tight Cloth.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Looking At Red.jpeg
    Looking At Red.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 76
“… Then, with a sudden gasp, my Little Girl released the breath she’d been holding and inhaled the water …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

“… Water filled her throat and lungs like cement, and with it would come a bolt of pain that would only made her gasp for yet more air. And there was none, only more water …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

Attachments

• She Inhales.jpeg
    She Inhales.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Gasping For Air.jpeg
    Gasping For Air.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 85
“… Her head tried to pull away from the cloth …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

“… My Little One held her breath as I stroked her breast, enjoying the feel of her wet, hard nipple …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

Attachments

• Pulling Away.jpeg
    Pulling Away.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Holding Her Breath.jpeg
    Holding Her Breath.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 72
“… As my Little Girl shook her head violently in mute protest, I tightened the cloth over her face once more, waited for the inevitable inhalation …” – Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

“… There were no words, but she sobbed, hard, an action that only used up more energy and breath …”
– Journey of a Pain Slut, Act 4 Chapter 13

Attachments

• Tightening The Cloth.jpeg
    Tightening The Cloth.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Sobbing.jpeg
    Sobbing.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom