Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
“And now again,” I heard myself saying. As my Little Girl shook her head violently in mute protest, I tightened the cloth over her face once more, waited for the inevitable inhalation and I poured again. This time for longer.

Love that emphasis; it conjures up a very eroticised and almost consensual scene in my mind, excellent :flipa:

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 14

He's tying me. Tight. I like it. My feet slightly higher than my head. Tight. I like being tied tightly.
I'm not thinking about what's to come. But I am.
I'm humming Lana Del Ray in my head...'Got my bad baby by my heavenly side/I know if I go I'll die happy tonight.'
She kisses me.
'Kiss me hard before you go/Summertime sadness.'
I kiss her. I love her.

'And now we begin' he says.
I am fucking scared.
But I want this too. Too much.
My sight is swallowed by a cloth. Held tight.
I know what's next. But I don't.
Wetness clings tight to me. Filling my nose and mouth.
So? I think.
More. More than I can imagine.
More.
I hold my breath. I can't. I just can't. I can't think.
FUCK!

Free! I can hardly gasp. Fuck. I'm puking water. Fuck!
Shit. Back. More.
I want. I fucking don't. I want to stop. I don't!
I want to fucking breathe!
My cunt hurts.
I feel so fucking hot.
I can't fucking breathe!
I'm shaking! Every bit of me. Fuck I love this.

I hate this!
So fucking much.
Puke!
Again. Back again.

Fuck! My head hurts. Everything hurts.
I can't see anything.
Fuck.

'Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere/Nothing scares me anymore...'
Fuck...I can't fucking breathe.
Fuck...fuck...
fuck...

I'm drowning. I'm fucking drowning. My chest hurts. My head hurts.
I'm drowning. It hurts... It hurts...
I'm electric. I'm so fucking beautiful... fuck....
He likes me weak. He likes me imperfect... then I'm so beautiful.
I'm so beautiful...
I hurt.
I don't
I hurt.
Swimming. Sun. Kisses.... kisses.... kisses.... kisses.......................

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 14

He's tying me. Tight. I like it. My feet slightly higher than my head. Tight. I like being tied tightly.
I'm not thinking about what's to come. But I am.
I'm humming Lana Del Ray in my head...'Got my bad baby by my heavenly side/I know if I go I'll die happy tonight.'
She kisses me.
'Kiss me hard before you go/Summertime sadness.'
I kiss her. I love her.

'And now we begin' he says.
I am fucking scared.
But I want this too. Too much.
My sight is swallowed by a cloth. Held tight.
I know what's next. But I don't.
Wetness clings tight to me. Filling my nose and mouth.
So? I think.
More. More than I can imagine.
More.
I hold my breath. I can't. I just can't. I can't think.
FUCK!

Free! I can hardly gasp. Fuck. I'm puking water. Fuck!
Shit. Back. More.
I want. I fucking don't. I want to stop. I don't!
I want to fucking breathe!
My cunt hurts.
I feel so fucking hot.
I can't fucking breathe!
I'm shaking! Every bit of me. Fuck I love this.

I hate this!
So fucking much.
Puke!
Again. Back again.

Fuck! My head hurts. Everything hurts.
I can't see anything.
Fuck.

'Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere/Nothing scares me anymore...'
Fuck...I can't fucking breathe.
Fuck...fuck...
fuck...

I'm drowning. I'm fucking drowning. My chest hurts. My head hurts.
I'm drowning. It hurts... It hurts...
I'm electric. I'm so fucking beautiful... fuck....
He likes me weak. He likes me imperfect... then I'm so beautiful.
I'm so beautiful...
I hurt.
I don't
I hurt.
Swimming. Sun. Kisses.... kisses.... kisses.... kisses.......................

Just breaking the wall a bit.... This is sooo exciting to write, and I feel so intense and engaged.... But it really is just fiction! Not me! Me and my BF are loving this. He's still my BF (really!) and he has some great ideas for this and I want you to know that I'm totally ok and that I love him and he loves me and we both know that doing this for real would be totally silly! We love doing some other silly things though! :)

Just breaking the wall a bit.... This is sooo exciting to write, and I feel so intense and engaged.... But it really is just fiction! Not me! Me and my BF are loving this. He's still my BF (really!) and he has some great ideas for this and I want you to know that I'm totally ok and that I love him and he loves me and we both know that doing this for real would be totally silly! We love doing some other silly things though! :)
Well said Little One, so right. All fantasy, but authentic and engaging fantasy we like to think .. keep on enjoying folks, and if you like what you read then please invite your friends on CF to join us.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 15

I heard the vomiting, choking sound behind me and I turned to see Red puking in a corner. That would smell, I needed to swill it away, just as soon as I had brought my Little Girl back to life.

“Bring me the defib now Red!” I shouted my command whilst slitting the twine ties around the slut’s neck.

“Now!” I repeated as I reached into the nearby accessories bag to retrieve the ‘Oxygen Plus’ canisters.

“You fucking … k … k … killed her!” Red was incredulous, but yet she knew what she was looking at was real.

“The defibrillator now Red, or you friend really will die.”

I tipped the slut’s head back, stretching her neck and opening her airwaves. I placed the small mask over her mouth, pinched her nose and released the oxygen in five small bursts into her. This was better than ‘a kiss of life’, more oxygen … more quickly.

“Has she had a … heart attack, Mister?”

Still calling me Mister, still no names … I smiled to myself.

“No Red, she hasn’t, her breathing was stopped due to the lack of oxygen to her brain. A minute or two more and we could be causing brain damage so we need to …”

“We?” Red interjected. I laughed again.

Connecting the pads to dry parts of my Little Girl’s chest I clicked and released. Her nubile and used body bounced away from the wood as far as the remaining ties would allow. “But this shock will have her heart pumping the right levels of blood with pretty much immediate effect.”

I repeated the jolting shock.

In seconds the slut was retching, and coughing, spluttering out what looked like gallons of water, but really wasn’t. I held her head to the side so that her air passage remained unobstructed and stroked her cheek as she began to cry.

She was alive … and ready for more!

I stood and looked at Red.

Go swill that puke you disgusting cunt, “I said with aggression to the friend.”

“Don’t call me that, please.”

“Just fucking do it, and take a drink from one of those energy drink cartons I brought. Get rid of the taste from your mouth.”

I heard the water swill and she drank and then she stood looking at me … waiting.

“Strip …” I ordered.

“Are you gonna ‘Board me too?” She asked, her words intoned in part with fear and in further, maybe more, part with excitement. Whilst being characteristically different, they really were two of a kind, my Little Girl and her flame haired friend.

“Maybe,” I responded, “Now get your clothes off.”

I turned my position to watch, as, nodding at me, Red pulled her thin blue vest top over her head and off, letting it float to the floor. Short work was made of the matching blue bra and, toeing off her shoes, she wriggled provocatively out of her jeans. Facing me wearing only black lace panties, I nodded at her and she wound them down to leave her standing facing me totally, gloriously naked.

Stretching her arms high, she ran her hands through her hair, accentuating her breasts and posture …

Fuck, she was physically beautiful in every way, perfectly statuesque … Goddess like, almost.

“Come here,” I gave Red her next instruction. She moved to stand over both the slut and I as I knelt by her side. There were no windows in this place and the shadows from candles cast an eerie gloom over our vignette.

I was achingly erect, my cock now sporting a permanent hard-on. I needed satisfaction, and soon. But not quite yet.

I took the large bulbous ended wand and passed the plug socket end to Red. “Go plug this in …”

A still coughing Little Girl looked up at me with wide eyes. “Did I die?” She asked.

I nodded, “Yes my sweet slut, you did. But we saved you.”

She smiled with a dreamy, docile look on her face. “Thank you,” she whispered, and then she grunted as I shoved the wand between her thighs, forcing the large object into the gap that wasn’t there. But pushing hard I was able to open her thighs enough to secure the wand in place and then slide it upwards so that it forced its malevolently intended way into her pussy, her swollen labia enveloping around the head, sucking it in.

“Kneel by her pussy, Red, and do as I say.” She moved into position as I moved back to my slut’s head.

“Massage her clit.” I smiled as the friend’s fingers moved to my Little Girl’s slit and began to tease the hardening little nub that was surfacing above the bulbous wand head.

The slut groaned and began to squirm, pushing into Red’s touch. I retied new twine around her neck, just as tightly as before, and picked up the still wet cloth. Dropping it onto the Little One’s face I left it a few seconds and then removed it, to see her gasp for air, her breathing now impacted by her response to Red’s ministrations and the wet cloth restricting her oxygen supply.

“Switch on the wand Red.”

“Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk!” My Little Girl stiffened and pushed her groin into the vibrating intruder. A wonderfully delicious sight.

“Now leave her cunt to the wand, it will stay in place on its own, and play with her breasts, use your mouth and fingers, make them hurt, make the slut cry out.

And she did. Squeezing the Little Girl’s teats in between her fingers and thumb, biting them … the slut was clearly confused as to which sensation to focus on, the pleasure or the pain. But then, as, in her semi orgasmic state of subspace, she gasped for breath, exhaling a loud groan, and that was my cue to tighten the cloth around her face and pour more water over her masked features.

This time her agony was ecstasy. I could see a complete outline of her pretty face clearly plastered to the soaking wet fabric as she writhed to the wand, squirmed to Red’s painful touch and struggled to breathe at all.

I took away the cloth and she gasped, shaking her wet hair from side to side like a dog. She cried out something completely unintelligible, which was a waste of energy and oxygen, because I immediately tightened the cloth once more and pulled it, stretching it to its maximum before pouring water on her face again.

“She’s cumming,” It was Red’s voice, quiet and understated, but correct in its statement. My Little Girl was indeed enduring a climax. Her blotched skin, the intensity of her thighs, trembling, pushing inwards at the vibe.

And so I released the cloth and enjoyed the sight before me of the slut’s wide eyes, her raised head and her completely rigid body forcing out the orgasm that was running amok inside her naked, bound and abused body …

And she screamed so loudly that I was sure someone would hear us … but there was no one around and so the slut’s loud, plaintiff yells went completely unappreciated by anyone but Red and I …

" ... But pushing hard I was able to open her thighs enough to secure the wand in place and then slide it upwards so that it forced its malevolently intended way into her pussy, her swollen labia enveloping around the head, sucking it in ..." - JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 15

Attachments

Attachments

• Pushing Hard Into Her Pussy.jpeg
    Pushing Hard Into Her Pussy.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 78
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 16

Fuck! I've been kicked in the tits!
What the fuck!
Shit.
I'm fucking being sick.
Shit!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck! I'm alive. I think...
FUCK!
I think I'm alive. I ask him. He says yes. Fuck. So I guess he can do it some more I think. I know he will.
I blink.
My face is covered with whatever. Spittle. Vomit. My eyes are full of water.

I can see her. Naked. Her fingers in her hair. Red hair. So fucking gorgeous.
Something in me.
Between my legs. So...
Shit.
Good!
So... fucking sweet.
So...
Oh my fucking god!
So...
Jezus I want this so much. So much!
She's touching me. This thing. FUCK!

“Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk!”

Kissing my tits. Biting. I fucking love her. Shit it's hurting.
Fuck!
He's going to do it again. YEEES!! I want him to!

Water.
Can't breathe.
Feel my body losing control. Bouncing. Cunt burning. SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Fucking hell! Where the hell am I? I'm lost!
FUCKING HELL!
SO FUCKING GOOD!
I'm bouncing!
I'm so out of control!
I love this sooo much!
I'm drowning. I'm coming! Soooo good!
Soooo good!

Blink my eyes open. Look at my hard, messy fucked up body. Look at her beautiful fucking body. FUCKING LOVE HER!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaah!
Stars and fireworks and every bloody thing and the best fucking orgasm ever in my whole fucking life!
Fucking amazing beautiful fucking Abi! Fucking amazing beautiful fucking thing!
I never want this to stop. I want this soooo fucking much!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 16

Fuck! I've been kicked in the tits!
What the fuck!
Shit.
I'm fucking being sick.
Shit!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck! I'm alive. I think...
FUCK!
I think I'm alive. I ask him. He says yes. Fuck. So I guess he can do it some more I think. I know he will.
I blink.
My face is covered with whatever. Spittle. Vomit. My eyes are full of water.

I can see her. Naked. Her fingers in her hair. Red hair. So fucking gorgeous.
Something in me.
Between my legs. So...
Shit.
Good!
So... fucking sweet.
So...
Oh my fucking god!
So...
Jezus I want this so much. So much!
She's touching me. This thing. FUCK!

“Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk!”

Kissing my tits. Biting. I fucking love her. Shit it's hurting.
Fuck!
He's going to do it again. YEEES!! I want him to!

Water.
Can't breathe.
Feel my body losing control. Bouncing. Cunt burning. SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Fucking hell! Where the hell am I? I'm lost!
FUCKING HELL!
SO FUCKING GOOD!
I'm bouncing!
I'm so out of control!
I love this sooo much!
I'm drowning. I'm coming! Soooo good!
Soooo good!

Blink my eyes open. Look at my hard, messy fucked up body. Look at her beautiful fucking body. FUCKING LOVE HER!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaah!
Stars and fireworks and every bloody thing and the best fucking orgasm ever in my whole fucking life!
Fucking amazing beautiful fucking Abi! Fucking amazing beautiful fucking thing!
I never want this to stop. I want this soooo fucking much!
You suffer so damn well Little Girl ...

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 17

Both girls looked across at me and I nodded. My Little Girl grinned and, despite her hands still being bandaged, she began a slow crawl towards her lover …

After the Waterboarding orgasm that the slut had endured/enjoyed I had freed her from the wood. For a long time she had just laid in whimpering heap, unmoving, eyes closed. The life taken from her once more, at least metaphorically speaking, by the intensity of the climax combined with the ‘Boarding and the vibe. Too many sensations, a myriad of complexity that is too hard to process and too all-consuming to rationalise. So, she just lay there.

She looked stunning, the slut ... my beautiful Little Girl. Her heaving chest, the marks of the twine adorning her body.

The candles were flickering now as they wore down. There was no phone signal down here but the phone’s clock still worked, and so having picked them up at 1pm, and driven straight here, we had been ‘in the scene’ for over 4 hours already.

The intensity had taken its toll.

I looked over at where Red sat with her back to the cold wall, her jacket placed over her shoulders. Her eyes too were closed. This session, hot on the heels of the woodland last week, had been too much for her. She looked exhausted, as, of course, did the slut.

And so, feeling the strain on my fifty-eight year old body, I too had taken the time to rest up. Don’t get me wrong, I was rampant and desperate to fuck them both, certainly the need to release my juices was becoming all consuming. But activities such as this take their toll on me as well, and so I had snatched some rest, before distributing energy drinks all round from my bag. The vigour inducing drinks were very welcome if the guzzling that ensued was anything to go by!

But now we were back at it. And so, as my Little Girl crawled over towards her lover, her flame-haired friend, I reached down inside my jeans. flipped the button and pulled down the zipper, to take hold of my rock-hard cock, making sure they could see me slowly stroking myself.

Red looked up and smiled as my Little Girl approached, pendulous breasts swinging, lips being chewed, eyes heavy with lust …

“Baby I’m so sorry,” Red begged so delightfully, in such a heart rendering manner, for forgiveness from the slut, presumably for aiding and abetting the extreme action that had been doled out thus far.

“Shhhhh,” replied my Little Girl, and moved her finger to Red’s mouth, before she kissed her lover’s face all over ... nose, cheeks, ears, neck and her soft, swollen lips.

And then they were locked in passionate embraces, open-mouthed, tongues engaged … kissing, their hands all over one another and it made me groan … out loud.

At that instant, they both broke off their kiss and looked straight down at my hand, planted firmly in my jeans.

Momentarily the scene in the warm basement froze, but when I started to move my hand again, with their eyes gazing at me, the slut looked me in the eye and said ...

“Take it out, all the way, your cock …” she urged me to expose my erection and I happily obliged by divesting myself of my jeans, and then sat back in a comfortable position, putting one hand behind my head. Closing my eyes, I openly masturbated for them.

With a glance out of one eye, I saw them still watching me.

“You taking pity on a poor old man?” I grinned at them, my speech a little ragged as my juices began to rise up from my balls.

The slut and Red both laughed, and as my eyes flickered open I saw them, staring at my fist which was rhythmically stroking my fully erect cock, before I once again, closed my eyes to become lost in my own world of extreme fantasy.

I heard and sensed them, as they moved towards me, and I felt a hand on top of mine. Deft fingers moved in rhythm with my own, wanking me, jerking me off …

Fuck, it felt so good … my hand guiding the touch, varying the speed up and down the rigid length of my erection.

Another hand joined the first and then my balls were cupped and fondled. Another groan, a loud whimper, fuck this felt so good. So damn good!

Overwhelmed by the sensation I let out a moan and took my hand away, leaving them with free range to do whatever they wanted. Opening my eyes, I watched as the slut and Red slowly stroked my cock, fondling it, moving the primary attention alternately between them. I felt a tongue, sensed warm breath, then I was swallowed … oh fuck, ohhhhh yessss.

I came. Fuck, I came so hard. A brief glance showed me that it was Red who had claimed my seed, and she sucked me completely dry. Oh, how she sucked me.

After my convulsive, groin thrusting climax had dissipated, and my cock was left dripping with residual juice, I looked on while my slut and her flame-haired friend locked mouths and clearly swapped my semen from one to the other …

Mutual chuckling followed their synchronised swallowing and then they were back focused on each other.

They moved together and the slut pressed Red to the floor, pushing her breasts against hers, kissing her lips, hopefully tasting me again, pushing her thigh in between her friend’s legs.

I had no idea whether either of them had been with a girl before they met one another, but the action here was hot enough for sure.

Red lay under the eager, straddling form of my Little Girl, as the slut reached under her lover’s body to explore the curves of her ass.

As their coupling became more urgent, I watched Red reach up and slide her fingers between welcoming lips after first stroking the smooth cheek nearby. Teeth nipped and they both groaned with what was so obviously mutual desire …

Red gasped and braced herself for the touch of the slut's soft fingers as they circled under and around the bottom of her ass cheeks and, lifting one leg, teased her open slit.

Moving deftly down her friend’s body, my Little Girl slid her tongue over Red's swollen labia causing her to whine in response, her naked body trembling. The slut followed up with a long digit sliding into the crack of her lover's ass, prodding at the small rose-like hole while she swirled her tongue on Red’s clit, which was no doubt, by now, engorged to bursting!

So obviously desperate for release, Red pushed her groin into the slut’s face, and rubbed her swollen slit against my Little Girl until she spasmed and cried out in a loud, body shaking climax .

She came hard, throwing back her head and causing a conflagration of flame-like hair to cascade through the air. Stunning!

I was grinning as they lay in a satiated heap of nubile female flesh.

"That was fun!" My Little Girl commented as she stroked Red’s lustrous hair comfortingly.

"Is everything okay?" She asked Red.

"Yes, very okay," her friend confirmed with a deep breath and a quick glance in my direction.

We had all enjoyed a release of our pent-up lust and now it was time to continue the scene. I re-clothed myself and stood up.

Moving a larger piece of darker wood into position, similar piles of bricks supporting either end, I looked at Red.

“Lay down on it,” I instructed her.

Her eyes widened, and at the same moment my slut began to provocatively chew at her bottom lip.

“Are you going to …” she asked, but I nodded and replied “Yes,” before she could finish her sentence.

There was no dissent from the taller girl as she untangled herself from the slut and lay on the wood as instructed. I tied her in a very similar manner to the way in which I had secured my Little Girl. Red’s pussy was swollen and puffy and was superbly highlighted between the tight tie of the twine around her thighs. Each girl now had a bed of wood that they could call their own, and the place where the slut ‘died’ would not become sullied by someone else’s suffering.

“The Glass jug please,” I held out my hand to position this ‘other’, more ornate jug nearby as I pulled the cloth tightly underneath Red’s head.

My Little Girl knelt nearby with a prime view of what was about to happen.

Red whimpered, tears in her eyes, fear on her face. Her final words to me before I stretched the cloth over her face were, “I don’t want to die, please don't let me die …”

I laughed and began to pour.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 18

'I'm so sorry' she said.
No reason to be sorry I though. I loved everything...'shhhhh'
I'm with her. I am close to her. I love her.
I'm kissing her.
Her lips her face her mouth her ears... her lovely soft ears... Kissing her. She's so sweet. So soft. I love her so much.
My hands on her. Her hands on me. On my belly, on my tits. Fucking gorgeous girl.

He's wanking himself off. Looking at us. Sweeeeet!
We both know. We both touch him, kneel, slide our tongues over him. Up, down, coming...coming.
Into our mouths.
Our smiles linked by a string of cum. Smiling. He's done. We smile so much. We laugh.
And then pull each other close again. Kissing, feeling, touching so deeply.
Slower and faster and gasping and bodies sliding.
Fuck I love her.
I love her for ever.
I love her so so much.
Her cunt in my face.
Pumping my mouth.

We slide apart. Slowly.
Smile. That was good.
OK?
Very OK...

I know she is. She's perfect.
Her body heaving.
Gasping.
She can't stop now. I can feel her body coming. So fucking amazing.
I can only ever have loved this girl....drowning in her gorgeousness, in her sweet red hair.
Fuck I love her!

He sets up another bench.
I know what for.
Abi knows what for.
This is what we came for.
And now I get to watch.
Watch her tortured. My lovely lovely girl.
Watch her wretch and gasp and thrash in her bonds.
I'm so fucking excited.

I get him the water.
'I don't want to die....' she says.
He can kill her like he killed me.
She knows that.
She sort of wants it too, I know...

I don't mind if he does kill her as long as he kills me too.
But not with the water. It's too easy. Too soft.
I know we want to hurt if he's going to kill us.

We want to hurt. She wants to hurt.
It's what we want. We don't care about dying. We all die.
We want to hurt and we want him to hurt us.
We want him to make us bleed.

It's quiet. So very quiet. I've no idea how long we've been here. But I know that there's time. Plenty.
Time for him to board her.
Time for him to torture us both.
More.
Make us hurt.
More. Because we know each other now. And we know what we are. And we know what we want.
We want to hurt. To feel pain. To be objects. To not own our own bodies. To be his. To torture. To kill if he wants.

And now he starts...
Slowly.
Pouring.

I wish I was her and it was happening all over again....
I have so much love for her. I have infinite love for her....
I stroke her face so gently as he starts...
I wish I was her.... She's so fucking beautiful...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom