Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Vassily Kindinov is a well-known artist from Latvia. In his work the theme of JCP is one of the most important for many years.
Indeed, a great favourite of mine, I'm very grateful that you've brought together this collection of his work.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a large collection of Kindinov's work, and I can continue to post his drawings here, but I don't know if it is worth doing, because I don't know how the author would react to it.
If this site didn't have art posted by people who didn't create it, there would be at least 50% fewer threads here. My feeling is, as long as it's from a free site like DA and the credit is given to the artist, it's OK. OTOH, you posted enough for people to decide if they like it or not and if they do, they can go to Kindinov's DA. site We don't have to recreate every other site here either.

I've actually had PM contact with Vassily and he seems a perfect gentleman,
quite modest about his fine work - he sells quality prints of some of his drawings,
but I don't think he'd mind us seeing images of his work here, duly credited.
But I agree with Windar, you've supplied links where members can find even more
(and I promise, there's a lot more at least as thrilling!)

Hi! some pics here:

02.jpg1161_Weber_-_Psyche_battue_de_verges_par_ordre_de_Venus.jpg20140313_164042000_iOS.jpg

First one is an historical illustration: a Hungarian lady who's whipped by Austrian soldiers during the 1848 revolution.
A colorized version of the last one was posted above. This is a cool pix, i wish i knew where it comes from (maybe a movie scene?).

Mmmmm ! My preferate are the 7,8,9 and 10 : especially the 7 !!!
Mmmm ! This contact of my naked body , breasts, belly and pussy , with the rough wood !!! "Divin" !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fernand Louis Gottlob
Illustrations from "La Flagellation passionnelle" by Don Brennus Aléra (Paris, 1906).

Unofficial justice
1. England, 1860, a military garrison. Fanny Hayward, a young woman of 22 years, was punished for theft of a gold watch from one of officers. The verdict of the "martial court" was 25 strokes of the birch.
2. "During the American Civil War, white women were whipped by slavers because, as abolitionists, they protested against slavery or harbored runaway slaves."

079.jpg209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom