Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some fine pics from a French comic strip

The story: during the troubled times of the wars of religion, 2 mercenaries are suspected of conspiracy, and they are arrested with their female friend. The jailors are unable to extract a confession from them because they are actually innocent. So they instead threaten to whip the lady to make them speak. The flogging doesn't take place (sadly...), because at the last minute, one jailor realizes that the wrong men might have been arrested. Funningly, while all of them keep speaking about the affair, they forget the poor woman who's still tied up: being stretched arms upward like is really painful, so the poor girl keeps moaning and cries for help, and she's finally freed without getting the lash.

herbedoubli.jpgHerbedoubli2.jpgHerbedoubli3.jpgHerbedoubli4.jpgHerbedoubli5.png

Some fine pics from a French comic strip

The story: during the troubled times of the wars of religion, 2 mercenaries are suspected of conspiracy, and they are arrested with their female friend. The jailors are unable to extract a confession from them because they are actually innocent. So they instead threaten to whip the lady to make them speak. The flogging doesn't take place (sadly...), because at the last minute, one jailor realizes that the wrong men might have been arrested. Funningly, while all of them keep speaking about the affair, they forget the poor woman who's still tied up: being stretched arms upward like is really painful, so the poor girl keeps moaning and cries for help, and she's finally freed without getting the lash.

View attachment 622864View attachment 622865View attachment 622866View attachment 622867View attachment 622868
Sigh. Europeans seem to have no problem showing topless, even entirely naked women in their comics and magazines. I've seen French, German, and Italian mainstream publications that were completely unabashed. I'll never forget discovering a Paris Match magazine when I was browsing through the library stacks in college that had a full photo layout--bondage and nudity front and center-- from "The Story of O." :eyepop: I bought an Italian Fumetti comic in Rome, put out on a public kiosk like any other magazine, that was about the graphic torture of assorted naked women.:devil-flip:

Sigh again. Here, the entire United States was in an uproar years ago when a singer briefly and inadvertently(?) revealed Janet Jackson's nipple, the original, scandalous "Wardrobe Malfunction." :eeek:

We Americans are such prudes!

I don't know was the water salty or not, but definitely, they did nothing to ease her sufferings, only to increase. Oh, these cruel oriental customs and laws! (
Ever been smacked on wet skin?

Elephas, do you have any info on where I could find this story? I just tried to google it but no luck.
I had another thought for a story based on this pic and idea:

No doubt the Ambassador's daughter would be forced to watch her proxy receive the beating that she (the Ambassador's daughter) had earned. But what if the daughter got turned on by the punishment? What if she committed more offenses just so she could watch another proxy be beaten? And what if this unjust and perverted game the daughter was playing sparked a rebellion among the Chinese, resulting in not just the Ambassador's daughter, but all Western women being rounded up, stripped naked, put in cangues and forced to parade into the town center to receive beatings of their own, perhaps in the Ambassador's daughter's case, administered by the very proxies who had taken the punishments meant for her?

Elephas, do you have any info on where I could find this story? I just tried to google it but no luck.
Jon, "Punishment by Proxy" is from an old spanking magazine, Privilege plus #15, and it was posted sometime on the Miss Marchmont's website.
Now this story is hard to find, but I have it. Actually it is a simple spanking story with a quasi-official punishment scene, not judicial.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050413090825/http://www.missmarchmont.com:80/subpages/f4.htm

Attachments

• Punishment by Proxy.pdf
    190.2 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
An enjoyable story, told from the point of view of the Ambassador's daughter -
indeed watching the Chinese girl being punished as her proxy does make a big impression,
but not in the way Jon suggests ;)
I like to imagine it from the angle of the Chinese girl, brought up to be submissive and ready to accept proxy punishment,
as part of the ritual of hospitality shown to important visitors - do I even secretly look forward to their visits,
secretly hope there'll be some opportunity to escape the boredom and display my physical charms and my stoical strength?

I had another thought for a story based on this pic and idea:

No doubt the Ambassador's daughter would be forced to watch her proxy receive the beating that she (the Ambassador's daughter) had earned. But what if the daughter got turned on by the punishment? What if she committed more offenses just so she could watch another proxy be beaten? And what if this unjust and perverted game the daughter was playing sparked a rebellion among the Chinese, resulting in not just the Ambassador's daughter, but all Western women being rounded up, stripped naked, put in cangues and forced to parade into the town center to receive beatings of their own, perhaps in the Ambassador's daughter's case, administered by the very proxies who had taken the punishments meant for her?
It seems I have already read a similar story: "Chinese Justice & Other Stories" by Paul Little. The action takes place in 1900, during the Boxer Rebellion. It would be interesting if you described those events in your own way, with more formal punishments.

mb-xxx-chinese-justice--other-stories-by-paul-little-eb.jpg

Jon, "Punishment by Proxy" is from an old spanking magazine, Privilege plus #15, and it was posted sometime on the Miss Marchmont's website.
Now this story is hard to find, but I have it. Actually it is a simple spanking story with a quasi-official punishment scene, not judicial.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050413090825/http://www.missmarchmont.com:80/subpages/f4.htm
Thanks, Elephas! I read the story, but was rather disappointed with it, I have to admit. When Emma, the Ambassador's daughter, says in the story: "I think deep down I had an unconscious, unacknowledged desire to meet that beautiful Chinese girl again. To hold her in my arms while she cried. I would stroke her face, her soft hair and tell her I was truly sorry. To stroke and kiss her hot sore bottom, to soothe away her pain. To try and make it right." I was eagerly hoping that meant she would return to Peking, to the Mandarin's house, and ask to meet her proxy and be punished herself. But alas, no, it just meant that she stirs up a little trouble for herself at her exclusive girl's school so she can get a taste of the cane. So it's pretty much a standard school discipline story, which doesn't do a lot for me.

I'm thinking of a couple more variations on the story, one inspired by Eulalia's perspective: Emma returns to Peking, meets her Chinese proxy, and they become involved in a sort of lesbian cross cultural Dominance/submissive relationship. Or Emma returns to Peking, to the Mandarin's house, and explains her desire to "make it right." The Mandarin won't hear of it, and dismisses her. Emma knocks another of his valuable vases to the floor, shattering it. The Mandarin, knowing better than to have a Western woman beaten in his own house, and unwilling to have a proxy beaten again for what is clearly an intentional act, notifies the authorities. British police come and arrest Emma. Ordinarily, perhaps, (I don't know much about the history or the relationship between the Chinese and British circa 1930's) the offense would be dismissed, or Emma would pay a fine. But the Mandarin is a powerful and influential man, and attention must be paid. Ultimately Emma is sentenced to a severe judicial punishment, (like, duh.)

Candidate for Emma: cassandra1.jpg (Romola Garai as Cassandra in I Capture The Castle.)

Back
Top Bottom