Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Waiting for punishment ...
Ph. G. Chernyadyev

View attachment 611432

The waiting....with its unholy mix of dread and excitement...is delicious, isn't it?

Here I can gaze out the window to the courtyard where I will be punished. A crowd of people have gathered. Among them are friends, rivals, and enemies. They have gathered to watch as I am stripped naked, bound to the post, and flogged until bloody.

I know I will suffer. I keep breaking down in sobs just thinking about it. But just between you and me....seriously, you must not tell anyone this....the anticipation is making me wet. I almost want to relax and pleasure myself. But of course I cannot relax, for I know they will be coming for me soon.

Oh my god. The outside door is being opened.

Now I hear footsteps. They are getting closer

They are at my cell door. My face is hot with terror. Here come the tears. I think I may faint.

Please pray for me. But not that I be granted mercy. I do not deserve mercy.

Pray that I may have the strength to face my punishment with courage.

Courage, and perhaps even some pride.

The waiting....with its unholy mix of dread and excitement...is delicious, isn't it?

Here I can gaze out the window to the courtyard where I will be punished. A crowd of people have gathered. Among them are friends, rivals, and enemies. They have gathered to watch as I am stripped naked, bound to the post, and flogged until bloody.

I know I will suffer. I keep breaking down in sobs just thinking about it. But just between you and me....seriously, you must not tell anyone this....the anticipation is making me wet. I almost want to relax and pleasure myself. But of course I cannot relax, for I know they will be coming for me soon.

Oh my god. The outside door is being opened.

Now I hear footsteps. They are getting closer

They are at my cell door. My face is hot with terror. Here come the tears. I think I may faint.

Please pray for me. But not that I be granted mercy. I do not deserve mercy.

Pray that I may have the strength to face my punishment with courage.

Courage, and perhaps even some pride.
Beautiful feeling description. Of course real flogging will be worst that imagination. Blood will flow full stream from your back and you will scream horribly. Beautifull body will be destroyed.

Beautiful feeling description. Of course real flogging will be worst that imagination. Blood will flow full stream from your back and you will scream horribly. Beautifull body will be destroyed.
Tomorrow, being brought to the square, the girl will learn that her sentence is relaxed: by the order of the governor, instead of whipping her whole body, she will receive birching on the buttocks (100 strokes).

Tomorrow, being brought to the square, the girl will learn that her sentence is relaxed: by the order of the governor, instead of whipping her whole body, she will receive birching on the buttocks (100 strokes).
Before the punishment ... Soon each of them will receive what the court ordered ...

View attachment 611642
I don't think my tight little would be big enough to absorb even half that number of strokes ... may I petition the court for leniency?

The caption under the image is "How the desires for freedom had been expelled". In the text is narrated the story of Lola Montez (originally Eliza Gilbert), an Irish actress and dancer who was a favorite of King Ludwig I of Bavaria in 1846-1848. She was made Countess of Landsfeld and used her influence to institute liberal reforms. During the revolutionary situation in 1848 she was deprived of citizenship and expelled from Bavaria. Unfortunately there is nothing about any punishment. Perhaps this image does not correspond to the text.

First off, thanks elephas for this thread--yet another treasure trove I'm only now discovering.

As to the specific post; that is one of my favorite themes--a wealthy and highborn woman stripped of her dignity and modesty and publicly punished. Of course we here can always use our artistic license to punch up historic reality and bend it to our own tastes. In the case of Lola Montez (Eliza Gilbert) I know nothing about her, but my idea of her is as a lowly born woman of beauty, ambition and talent riding a king's favor up the wheel of fortune to attain the peak of social prestige and fortune. Only to have it carry her back down to the depths of suffering and humiliation by being stripped naked and publicly birched.

First off, thanks elephas for this thread--yet another treasure trove I'm only now discovering.
As to the specific post; that is one of my favorite themes--a wealthy and highborn woman stripped of her dignity and modesty and publicly punished. Of course we here can always use our artistic license to punch up historic reality and bend it to our own tastes. In the case of Lola Montez (Eliza Gilbert) I know nothing about her, but my idea of her is as a lowly born woman of beauty, ambition and talent riding a king's favor up the wheel of fortune to attain the peak of social prestige and fortune. Only to have it carry her back down to the depths of suffering and humiliation by being stripped naked and publicly birched.
Thanks, Jon, I hope here you will find ideas for your next stories. As for your favorite theme, I agree this is one of those fantasies that nourish the imagination of many authors in this genre. The best examples: "Jordana", "The Lady Ashley's Penance" by Tom Justin, "The Passions of Lady Meg" by Paul Little, "The Saga of a Naugthy Lady" by Lizbeth Dusseau, etc. All these stories you can find in this topic.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/judicial-corporal-punishment-of-women-stories-and-novels.5914/
As for Lola Montez, it is an interesting idea with her punishment, maybe it would be realized in one of the future stories.

Waiting for punishment ...
Ph. G. Chernyadyev

View attachment 611432

Wow, what a beautiful, evocative picture, suggestive of so many possibilities. I like Jackie's vignette above. My own immediate idea is that she is a princess, sent across the sea to be married to a powerful noble, but is captured by pirates.

She is worth an enormous ransom, and is treated well enough while messages are exchanged between the interested parties. Eventually a ransom is agreed to, but before the prospective husband and her father pay it, they must confirm that she is still a virgin. An older woman, the same one who confirmed her virginity for the potential husband during the initial marital negotiations, is sent to confirm that she is still intact after being held by the pirates.

Alas for the princess, at some point during her capture, and unbeknownst to the princess herself, her hymen ruptured.

The older woman reports that the princess is no longer intact, and negotiations are halted. She is no longer of any value to her father, the king, or her prospective husband.

Angry and disappointed, the pirate chief strips her and rapes her repeatedly, and then has her flogged. But the pirate chief is a man of business, and since he has been denied the ransom, he will make money from her in the usual way.

Continuing on her voyage, but this time naked and shackled hand and foot, the former princess travels as human cargo in the crowded and stifling hold of a slave ship. She is to be sold in the slave market of Constantinople, where, after fetching a fine price, she will be branded by her owner, and whipped and fucked at his pleasure.

Thanks, Jon, I hope here you will find ideas for your next stories. As for your favorite theme, I agree this is one of those fantasies that nourish the imagination of many authors in this genre. The best examples: "Jordana", "The Lady Ashley's Penance" by Tom Justin, "The Passions of Lady Meg" by Paul Little, "The Saga of a Naugthy Lady" by Lizbeth Dusseau, etc. All these stories you can find in this topic.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/judicial-corporal-punishment-of-women-stories-and-novels.5914/
As for Lola Montez, it is an interesting idea with her punishment, maybe it would be realized in one of the future stories.

I have read all these on the thread. My favorite by far was "The Passions of Lady Meg," with the excellent birching of the three young women.

A quick image search revealed that the model in the photo is Alisa Tarasenko, who is, unfortunately, not a fetish model. I could only find one other photo of her that is the least germane to our interests:

View attachment 612031

Here's a plain vanilla:

View attachment 612032
But Ph. G. Chernyadyev is a photographer any woman would happily take a whipping
to be portrayed by! Here's another pair of his - not perhaps the same model -

Chernyadev.jpgChernyadev1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom