Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've got faith in you, based on your previous work.
How about some public punishment scenes set in olden times.... public whipping, pillory, branding...and yes, I d love to see some harlots and witches riding the wooden horse. You've done some great depictions of this device in use before. And of course, judicial punishment can also be carried out in the dugeon.....

Thanks for posting the Ruritanian Discipline set.I downloaded some of it from Oscar`s old WSIMD site years ago, but unfortunately the disc became corrupted and had to be dumped. If you have any more of the same please post it.

These two pictures have inspired me to suggest the creature of another tool for judicial punishment.
Basically, the apex portion of a wooden horse is secured to the miscreant as illustrated but making sure it is forced deep inside her, nether lips gripping to either side, clitoris crushed against it. Sawteeth should line the top and sides of the beam. A variation could include oversized wooden phalluses for the pudenda and or anus.
Lastly, a facsimile of a horse's head and tail should added to either end. Nipples could be clamped to the head, the prisoner whipped as she is marched through the streets.
Every step should inflict pain and the humiliation will be overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom