Kathy B. Summers Comes Of Age...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been at the breeding farm for a few weeks. By what I know of my mother’s time at the Reparations Farm we are relatively well treated. The food is good and plentiful. We have access to a fully equipped gym instead of exercising by digging ditches under a hot sun one day and filling it back the next day. We aren’t the sex toys of overseers as mother had been. The facility is air conditioned and we have running water and toilets that flush. The outdoor area is nice to relax when the weather is nice. We are allowed bi-weekly visits though through a glass partition.

But there is where things go downhill. We are treated well but in our controlled and less than private confinement. We have no clothing and for at least five years we will never leave the compound- that is if we get lucky and are successfully inseminated our first month there. Privacy, alcohol, cigarettes (even Madame Wu’s), and of course freedom is in our past or our distant future. Though I have heard it will change when our ovulation cycle is established we are inseminated once every ten hours for the first month we are here. When our cycle is established the insemination sessions will be tapered back to five days- two before our peak time and two after the peak day- but the sessions would be only 8 hours apart. As it was so eloquently worded to us there is no use wasting semen on a cow that is not ready to breed.

Don’t think that this breeding is the same as having sex or even being raped. It is much less personal than that. For me it is my obligation. For the studs it is their job.

Each heifer is assigned two studs. If the heifer is impregnated the child has on their birth record a number that identifies the parentage of the cow and the siring stud. This is done to prevent a brother and sister from marrying (and first cousins in some states) with Arkansas and Louisiana being the exception- you can marry whoever you want.

I have gotten used to the routine after a few weeks. Don’t get me wrong- I don’t like it! A half-dozen of us are brought to the breeding pens and lay back on the padded boards. That is me second from your right.
slave catch 021 b.jpg

Since I have behaved my wrist aren’t bound behind the board. It’s supposed to be a reward but I feel like I have traded my last bit of pride for a bit of comfort. None of the others have done so. The boards are tilted back and we are shoved though the rubber flaps. Out of my sight my legs are lifted, spread, and fixed in leather shackles. I have never seen my two studs but I know which one is doing me. As I call ‘stud #1’ he does his ‘job’ and leaves. This session is ‘stud #2’. He is every bit as well-endowed but may have a brain and some compassion. Instead of slamming his cock into and pumping me full of seed and leaving me hanging from my ankles with my legs spread above my head yet out of my sight on the other side of the pod wall he takes his time to rub my clit and slowly strokes me with his long fat cock.

If I have to be a cow I hope it is with #2’s seed.

breed 021.gif

It doesn’t matter who does me. I’ll hang from ankles for an hour after he’s done.

breed 022 a.jpg

-Kathy B. Summers

Kathy has no idea that the lottery heifers do not have it as good as she does…

Tree

He is every bit as well-endowed but may have a brain and some compassion. Instead of slamming his cock into and pumping me full of seed and leaving me hanging from my ankles with my legs spread above my head yet out of my sight on the other side of the pod wall he takes his time to rub my clit and slowly strokes me with his long fat cock.
That is a near as we get to "gentleman" around these parts.... :rolleyes:

I am not always allowed the most comfortable breeding stations.

d abbey 003.jpg

Sometimes my every ten hour ‘insemination’ overlaps with the lottery breeders. Though less private it is always the ones I call ‘stud #1’ and ‘stud #2’. I never thought I’d be able to tell two men apart by their cocks and how they used them but ‘stud #2’ is doing me this time. He takes his time and rubs my pussy, always making sure I come before he does. I have come to enjoy squeezing my pussy around his cock and making him pump me full of seed. ‘Stud #1’ doesn’t know what he is missing!

I’ve been sick the last few sessions. I am brought to the infirmary and am checked over.

inspection 005.jpg

The doctor (I suppose he is) gleefully says “Good news, Ms. Summers- you are no longer a heifer. You are a hucow!”

“I don’t understand” I say.

“In less than a month you are pregnant! There will be no more every 10 hour inseminations!”

I think about ‘stud #2’ and how I will miss his touch. I won’t miss ‘stud #1’ at all! Just because I am no longer a sperm depository doesn’t mean my life gets any easier. I am brought several times a day to the milk training pumping stations. At first it hurt but I get used to it. I’m not lactating yet but over time I look forward to the hanging my tits- sorry, udders sucked. I’m getting a bit of a pooch in my belly.

milk 003 a.jpg

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree

Last edited:
I am not always allowed the most comfortable breeding stations.

View attachment 511057

Sometimes my every ten hour ‘insemination’ overlaps with the lottery breeders. Though less private it is always the ones I call ‘stud #1’ and ‘stud #2’. I never thought I’d be able to tell two men apart by their cocks and how they used them but ‘stud #2’ is doing me this time. He takes his time and rubs my pussy, always making sure I come before he does. I have come to enjoy squeezing my pussy around his cock and making him pump me full of seed. ‘Stud #1’ doesn’t know what he is missing!

Stud 2 knows how to make me crave his cock and made being breed an enjoyable experience for me.

I’ve been sick the last few sessions. I am brought to the infirmary and am checked over.

View attachment 511058

The doctor (I suppose he is) gleefully says “Good news, Ms. Summers- you are no longer a heifer. You are a hucow!”

“I don’t understand” I say.

“In less than a month you are pregnant! There will be no more every 10 hour inseminations!”

I think about ‘stud #2’ and how I will miss his touch. I won’t miss ‘stud #1’ at all! Just because I am no longer a sperm depository doesn’t mean my life gets any easier. I am brought several times a day to the milk training pumping stations. At first it hurt but I get used to it. I’m not lactating yet but over time I look forward to the hanging my tits- sorry, udders sucked. I’m getting a bit of a pooch in my belly.

This dam milking machine makes my nipples sore but I notice it makes my clit swell.
:confused:View attachment 511059

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree

I have been impregnated. I am no longer a heifer. I am a hucow. I am treated well. I am fed well, especially when I started to lactate in my sixth month. I never thought I would have tits this big… or a belly this big for that matter!

preg 021.jpg

I had a calf… That’s what they tell me. I had I a baby boy… my baby boy. I am just a milk cow now. They tell me he gets my milk and he has been adopted by a wealthy couple and will be fine. I believe them but I wanted hold him. There is no concern for my feelings though. I am after all just a hucow. I do get exercised three times daily starting after my early morning milking. The exercise sessions are punctuated by two delicious meals and my 11 AM and the 4 PM milking. I get a third lighter meal just before my 9 PM milking then it is off to bed in my pen.

For being a hucow I am treated pretty well in part because I am one of the most productive cows here often producing two gallons of Certified Premium Organic Hucow milk® in a day! While I first thought the milking stations were uncomfortable I’ve gotten used to them. I now look forward to being milked because my udders get so full they hurt!
milk 028.jpg

Besides being a difficult hucow carries consequences. Across from me is a hucow that has yet to have a successful insemination and feels like it is unfair that she has to ‘milked’ even those she is not producing.

milk 029.jpg

I’ve been on that station once as all of us have been and have no desire to be there again! She has a hook in her ass to hold her high and while her udders are being pumped a stud will step between her legs and inseminate her.

milk 033.jpg

I hope she learns…

-Kathy B Summers

A few notes here…

Kathy might not like the food as much if she knew the meat is slave woman meat.

Her milk sells for $10 a pint ($80 for a US gallon). When she produces 2 gallons in one day she has made the farm $140 profit over what it costs to maintain her!

Her ‘pen’ is just one of 500 in a massive cell block.

The farm also makes money with tours that watch the hucows being milked or inseminated. The tour is very popular with the Japanese and the French…

Tree

Lots of GIFS

As the top producer of milk I am used as the model for the new hucows.

slave recruit 1.jpg

I don’t care anymore; just milk my full udders. I lower my head and move forward. My udders swing from my chest…

milk 018.gif

My arms are bound behind my back…

milk 019.gif

My neck is chained down as my hair is pulled back. There’s no hiding.

milk 020.gif

My ankles are locked in…

milk 021.gif
The one thing I hate is the damn gag. They do it anyway. I don’t resist…

milk 022.gif

I am just a hucow…

My udders are massaged to get them ready for the suction pumps…

milk 023.gif

I never can get used to the damn thing taking my tit- sorry, udder!

milk 025.gif

I’m hooked up now. It’s my 4 PM milking and I’ve already done more than a gallon! I hope I can break my record.
milk 024.gif

It isn’t up to me really. They will milk me until I can give no more. Ten pounds of equipment hangs from my udders sucking them dry…

milk 026.gif

I hope the new cows learned something…

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree

Lots of GIFS

As the top producer of milk I am used as the model for the new hucows.

View attachment 511447

I don’t care anymore; just milk my full udders. I lower my head and move forward. My udders swing from my chest…

View attachment 511448

My arms are bound behind my back…

View attachment 511449

My neck is chained down as my hair is pulled back. There’s no hiding.

View attachment 511450

My ankles are locked in…

View attachment 511451
The one thing I hate is the damn gag. They do it anyway. I don’t resist…

View attachment 511452

I am just a hucow…

My udders are massaged to get them ready for the suction pumps…

View attachment 511453

I never can get used to the damn thing taking my tit- sorry, udder!

View attachment 511455

I’m hooked up now. It’s my 4 PM milking and I’ve already done more than a gallon! I hope I can break my record.
View attachment 511454

It isn’t up to me really. They will milk me until I can give no more. Ten pounds of equipment hangs from my udders sucking them dry…

View attachment 511456

I hope the new cows learned something…

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree
Exciting for me, THT!
Good job again.

Tell someone the same thing time and again and sooner or later it becomes truth… -Anonymous

Mother comes to see me. She says she is sorry I have to go through this but it was essential to do so for her to win her seat in the World Senate. I ask her what she is sorry about. I tell her I was made to be a hucow and the farm considers me their ‘blue ribbon’ cow.

Mother is upset with what I say and throws what could be called a tantrum screaming “No, Kathy, you cannot accept you are a cow! I sacrificed you to win my Senate seat! You cannot say this is what you should be! People will think I sent you here just to coddle your desires. Listen you stupid cunt I won’t hesitate having you made into a long pig!”

“Whatever, mother, I’m livestock so if you want to breed me or eat me it is up to you” I reply. I am trying to do my best to be the subservient cow I am supposed to be yet mother seems upset I have accepted my fate. I am so confused.

It has been three months since I calved. I am on a different milk station. This one pumps my cunt to ready me for my next insemination.

milk 027.gif

A real cock will feel so good! Mother may not like I have accepted being a hucow but that’s her damn problem. Why should some other woman experience what I am and I should be exempt just because mother is rich and politically connected?

I know am safe for now… I am a damn good breeder. I’ve got another ‘bun in the oven’. I have about nine more months before mom’s ambitions can threaten me….

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree

“What is it like” the blonde across from me asks.

“What is ‘what’ like” I ask.

“You know, being milked and fucked.”

“You are new here. We don’t get ‘fucked’, we are ‘inseminated’. As for getting milked it is something you get used to. You have nice udders… You’ll learn to enjoy it.”
prison 179.jpg

“I don’t have udders! I have tits! I’m going to be milked tomorrow and I’ve not even had a cock in me. What is with that?”

“Listen I don’t know who you are but you are here as hucow. You don’t have ‘tits’. You are a cow like me and you have just have udders. You are a damn cow… Get used to it. How old are you” I ask.

“I don’t know what day it is but I am close to or just 19.”

“It’s the same age as when I got here. You look like you should breed well” I reply.

“I don’t want to ‘breed”. I am a woman!” she screams.

“You were a woman. You damn well better be a good cow!

-Kathy B. Summers

Tree

A slight detour…

I have a very rich daddy that I keep as happy as I can… and I use every means I can!
oh_my_those_tight_dresses_part_3_640_high_36.jpg

One day I am out shopping when I think I am being kidnapped!
perp walk 67.jpg

I should be so lucky! I am brought before the IMF Northeast Region court where I am arraigned.

court 001 elec.jpg

The judge informs me that I will be held without bail pending a formal request that I be rendered as a ‘long sow’. I protest saying my father is quite wealthy and this judge cannot get away with this! He laughs and says “Your older sister is about to be wed and your father petitioned the court that her younger sister- that would be you, Carol- be served as the meat entrée.”

court 002 elec.jpg

I think I am going to puke!

That evening I am given a thorough exam and given a clean bill of health.
prison 082.jpg

It is sort of like being proclaimed a USDA Certified Angus Beef on the hoof only the damn cows don’t know it but I do.

I am pushed into a cell and locked in.
prison 075.jpg

I scream “I wasn’t selected in the lottery! You can’t do this to me!”

The next day, the day before my sister’s wedding I am brought before the judge. He declares I am a certified ‘long sow’ suitable for serving at my sister’s wedding.

My god what is happening?
court 212.jpg

-Carol

Tree

Back
Top Bottom