Kathy B. Summers Comes Of Age...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, that'll make a change from being Chief Bridesmaid :rolleyes:
This is whole tale is terrible. Kathy B. Summers has accepted she is nothing more than hucow. Her mother Theresa Lansky is furious that her daughter has accepted her fate. This poor woman Carol is about to become a long pig at here sister's wedding. Who the hell thinks this up?

Kathy is breeding again. This does not excuse her from being milked. Less than 200 meters from where Kathy is being milked Carol arrives at the private long pig execution station. She is both bewildered and scared as the process of executing her is carried out. She and her older sister were supposed to be exempt from breeding or long pig duties as her step-sister Kathy has already become a hucow.

She is led in wearing an orange jumpsuit that says ‘DOA’ over her right breast. ‘DOA’ means ‘Department of Agriculture’ and not ‘dead on arrival’ though both would be accurate. There are just three other people in the chamber- some guy with a Wisconsin Department of Agriculture uniform, her executioner, and a still photographer from the Crux Chronicle doing freelance work for ‘Bride’ magazine, plus the requisite remote-controlled half dozen RR Video Entertainment cameras..

hang 387 a.jpg

There is a noose dangling before me. My dear father never liked me and I realize why that is why I am on the menu. How many were in on this deception? I was to be the maid of honor, not the main dish at the reception! The noose swings before my face while I wonder what my step-sister Kathy is doing. I know her mother volunteered her to be here as a breeder but it is a taboo subject at home.

hang 388.jpg

The man from Agriculture begins stripping the jumpsuit off my body.

hang 389.jpg

I ask if this is necessary and he tells me it is ‘greener’. Instead of having to wash my crap out of the suit all they have to do is hose through the grate I am standing on. The suit is bunched around my ankles and he orders me to step out.

hang 392 a.jpg

I do grateful that I have my panties on. I think too soon… They are stripped off and my hands are cuffed behind my back.

hang 390 a.jpg

A wide belt is cinched around my knees...
hang 391.jpg

...then the executioner takes over and fastens another belt near my waist. The noose sways menacingly in front of my face.

hang 393.jpg

As the executioner fastens a third belt above my nipples but below my shoulders I whimper “I have to pee.”

“It is ok to” he says to me. “Everyone does.”

I try to hold back but can’t as the noose is lowered over my head and fixed around my neck. The two men step back and the executioner flips a switch while the photographer clicks of dozens of pictures of me.

hang 394 a.jpg

“What are you waiting” I ask.

“The winch is on a timer delay” the executioner explains. “You will be hanged soon enough.”

“How long will it take to…” my voice tapers off.

“Most are done between 10 to 15 minutes” he tells me.

Ten to fifteen minutes!!! That has to be impossible. This is just not right. Two days ago I was a carefree young woman who did everything to keep my daddy happy. I can only imagine that he is doing this to me because he thinks someday I would blackmail since he has been having sex with me since I have been of age. I’m sure mother didn’t object because she enjoyed sex with me more than with my father. If I talked it would ruin her career at the World Senate.

Above me the winch starts. Slowly the noose’s knot is lifted off my left breast. Its loop lifts off my shoulders and leisurely slide up my neck. It meets the bottom of my jaw and base of the back of my skull. Unrelenting the noose continues to raise towards the winch that has no change of pace as it forces my heels off the grate. The metal grid painfully digs into the balls of my feet.

hang 395 a.jpg

Moments later I am hanged.

hang 395 c.jpg

Kathy, if you are dead already I see you soon…

-Carol
Tree

Last edited:
Kathy is not dead. She is three months pregnant with her second calf again sired by ‘stud #2’ as she calls him and is showing her early bump. Each calf has listed on their birth certificate their adopting parents but there is a barcode on the certificate that tells which hucow and stud were the biological parents to prevent a brother and sister from marrying (except in Arkansas). Even pregnant Kathy is still milked four times daily. Of course she would as with her raging hormones she regularly has her milk output over two and a half US gallons a day.

Though the farm allows me television they limit what programing I can see. I am back in my pen after my 11 PM milking. The guard on duty says to me if I can keep my mouth shut I can watch something I am normally not allowed to see. I promise I won’t tell and he selects a channel I haven’t seen before. The logo in the corner has the letters ‘RR’ and a silhouette of a squirrel. But what catches my eye is the woman about to be hanged and I know who she is. My youngest step-sister Carol is being prepared to be hanged. She is the one I like. She looks resigned more than anything after she is bound and noosed.

hang 394 a.jpg

I watch her being hoisted by the noose.

hang 395 d.jpg

She hangs still at first but soon her survival instinct takes over. She thrashes as she tries to escape bout her bonds and the noose.

Hang 457e.jpg

She fought so hard she even stretched the thick belt wrapped around her legs.
hang 457 d.jpg

She would be conquered by the noose. As she hangs dead from the noose I look at the guard and ask if I am watching a live feed. He shakes his head and said it’s from a few days back. I say “I thought she would be exempt from lottery since I am here.”

“They used a technically that she was eligible because she is not your blood sister” the guard explains to me. “Besides, your mother and step-father petitioned the court to have her slaughtered.”

“Why they do that” I ask.

“Two reasons… She told me both your mother and step-father had been having sex with her and that would kill your mother’s career in the World Senate if it got out.”

It probably would I think then ask “And what was the other reason?”

“Your other step-sister was getting married the next day and Carol was served as the meat during her reception.”

“Why are you telling me this” I ask.

“Just so you know how fucked- figuratively that is- you are.”

He asks if I wanted to watch another channel. I shake my head and he turns the TV off. I am left alone. I clasp my hands below my belly bump. I’m about three months pregnant. I wonder if Carol got off easier than I.

preg 033.jpg

-Kathy

Tree

Last edited:
Three and a half years into Kathy’s ‘service’ of her five year term. She is pregnant again but this time with twins…

I’ve already pumped out three calves- I think they call them babies on the ‘outside’ though I don’t remember if that is the right word- and now I bear two calves.

I am supposed to feel proud I am a record breeder and I have produced 2300 gallons of milk- also a record they say will stand forever. I guess I should be proud but mostly I am bored and tired. I know mother was crucified for a day and a half outside of Hooker, Oklahoma but I have been here a three and a half years. Even with TV, how much ‘Leave it to Beaver’ can you watch? My progress proceeds well even if my boredom grows faster than my belly…
preg 029.jpg

…or the pain of my teats that have been milked for the last three and a half years. Notice the pint bottles don’t say ‘Naturally milked udders’ but ‘Organic’ hucow milk. I think before my gestation period is up they will have sucked the nipples from my udders.

-Kathy

Three and a half years into Kathy’s ‘service’ of her five year term. She is pregnant again but this time with twins…

I’ve already pumped out three calves- I think they call them babies on the ‘outside’ though I don’t remember if that is the right word- and now I bear two calves.

I am supposed to feel proud I am a record breeder and I have produced 2300 gallons of milk- also a record they say will stand forever. I guess I should be proud but mostly I am bored and tired. I know mother was crucified for a day and a half outside of Hooker, Oklahoma but I have been here a three and a half years. Even with TV, how much ‘Leave it to Beaver’ can you watch? My progress proceeds well even if my boredom grows faster than my belly…
View attachment 513016

…or the pain of my teats that have been milked for the last three and a half years. Notice the pint bottles don’t say ‘Naturally milked udders’ but ‘Organic’ hucow milk. I think before my gestation period is up they will have sucked the nipples from my udders.

-Kathy

more_hucow_milking-3_tmb.jpg My nipples during milking

a6ee590ec2c88b31710207de1ebbd5da.jpgMy nipples after being milked.

My life as a Hucow day after day .

Four months through my last calving I have to move to a new milking station as my baby bump precludes me from fitting on the regular stations. For a few weeks I am on one where I stand.
milk 004.jpg

Soon however the veterinarian insists I am placed on another station that allows me to knee. It is easier on me but it seems to hurt more each time I am attached to the udder pumps.

milk 037 a.jpg

I’m just five months along and I am already bigger than I have ever been.

-Kathy B. Summers.

Kathy would soon get a new milking mate. A reporter from the Slave News Network had recently given birth and to get an in-depth report on the blue ribbon hucow Kathy she has agreed to be a hucow. Her name is Jean Hanson and would be treated no different than any other hucow for the next two months with the only exception being she would be given a full tour of both the Hucow facility and long pig processing plant.

Here she tours the milking stations where hucows that failed insemination within their first six months have been forced to lactate with human hormones. Their milk sells for only 75% of what the organic hucow milk does but to make up for it they have 18 months tacked on to their five years.

breed 029.jpg

It is nice to have the same milking partner for a few months. Jean is quite nice. When they are filming her segments she wears high heels. It has to be uncomfortable but at least she isn’t gagged for that milking session.

milk 036.jpg

We usually are gagged to prevent us from becoming too close to other breeders. But when she is doing her segments I too am not gagged. SNN even recorded me getting fitted to my birthing chair. It is explained to both me and her audience that the chair is a bit different from the other chains as I will be calving twins my legs will be spread wider to allow two crews to work.

breed 020 a.jpg

It will also have padding to be more comfortable during my labor and there will be padded straps to secure my lower thighs.

They filmed me being fitted with my birthing enema plug. To keep things neat for the veterinarians I will be alternatively pumped with warm water then be ‘vacuumed’ clean.

preg 035.jpg

-Kathy

This story is from old memories of the ‘Handmaiden’s Tale’, a movie I saw years ago. The book has recently been rereleased with a new forward by the author. The book is considerably milder than my thread (surprise???) and really didn’t get as much attention as the movie did almost 20 years. This time the book got rave reviews… I am serious… because the author implies the story predicts Donald Trump’s rise to power and what women have in store for them.

I don’t care if you like Trump or hate him but there is nothing that he is inclined to breed women…

This story is from old memories of the ‘Handmaiden’s Tale’, a movie I saw years ago. The book has recently been rereleased with a new forward by the author. The book is considerably milder than my thread (surprise???) and really didn’t get as much attention as the movie did almost 20 years. This time the book got rave reviews… I am serious… because the author implies the story predicts Donald Trump’s rise to power and what women have in store for them.

I don’t care if you like Trump or hate him but there is nothing that he is inclined to breed women…
I think that if he did, he would want to do the job himself!

I successfully birthed my twins, a heifer and a bull in hucow vernacular. It was carried live on SNN. I again never got to hold them. A guard tells me they were already adopted before I gave birth. I am in my last year of being a hucow and I do not like it. Since I delivered more than the required four live births I am no longer being inseminated. That means I don’t get to feel ‘stud #2’s’ gentle touch daily. I don’t miss ‘stud #1’ at all. I am still being milked daily though they are cutting back so I am not still producing when I am released. They frown on ‘black market’ milk. As the days are winding down my product does also.

milk 006.gif

I wonder what will become of me after I am done here.

milk 009.gif

I barely remember being a free woman. I don’t remember any of my education prior to becoming a hucow. I don’t know how to shop or cook. I don’t know what has changed in the five years here as news was blocked from the TV in my pen. Mother never checked on me the entire time. Well there are two things I do know that has changed. I am five years older and the young firm body I had when I arrived at the farm now has sagging udders and my belly is ruined with stretch mark.

I am more afraid of my future than I can imagine.

-Kathy B. Summers

Kathy’s mother, World Senator Theresa Lansky, wonders the same thing about her daughter. The suicide rate for released hucows is extreme high and would do her career no good if Kathy was among that number since she recently voted to extend the Hucow Act even giving an impassioned speech stating aftereffects were greatly distorted otherwise she would have never allowed he daughter to become a hucow.

At forty-five years old Theresa is still a stunningly beautiful woman with ambitions that exceed her looks.

owp 242.jpg

As much a Kathy wonders about her future so does Senator Lansky…

So this ends our story except for the endings. They will take a few days to write and I will post them at the same time…

Tree

Ending One

As noted there is a high suicide rate with former hucows once they are released. Kathy B Summers was one that had a difficult assimilating to being a free woman. Since she was barely 19 she spent her last five as a hucow. Her still young body has been ravaged by having her breast milked every day except for the days she birthing the calves. And having five calves in four years have devastated her once flat belly. Even though her mother and stepfather are wealthy and powerful they supplied little support to Kathy.

Kathy would fall victim to her depression six months after she was released. She would go to a police and army surplus store and bought a good pair of handcuffs. Next stop was a farm supply store and bought a ¾ inch rope. After a few days practicing she is satisfied with the noose she has fashioned. Her last purchases are a backless barstool and a prepaid cellphone.

On the fateful day she strips off her clothes and ties the rope off and dropped the noose off edge of the apartment’s loft. She goes down the stairs and clambers up on the stool and pulls the noose around her neck.

hang 156.jpg

She begins to adjust the noose.

hang 154.jpg

She looks up satisfied she is secured.

hang 161.jpg

She clicks one side of the cuffs around one wrist then picks up the cellphone and dials ‘911’ and tells the dispatcher she is about to commit suicide. The dispatcher asks Kathy where she is. Kathy says “Find me and have my body shipped to be roasted as a long pig.”

Kathy tosses the cellphone onto the couch leaving the speakerphone on. The dispatcher could hear Kathy click the cuff around her other wrist and kick the stool away. She can hear Kathy squawk.

hang 164.jpg

By the time they were able to triangulate the phone’s signal Kathy has hanged more than a half-hour and is dead by the time they find her.

hang 163.jpg

There was a note left telling why she committed suicide, who she was, and who her mother is. Senator Theresa Lansky used her considerable clout to suppress the whole incident.

ENDING ONE

Ending Two

I walk out of the front gates of The Hucow and Long Sow Processing Plant five years after I entered it. I wear a tee shirt, shorts, and sandals and carry a backpack with a couple changes of clothes and some ‘travel’ money. I don’t know where I am to travel to as I’m not sure even where I am except for outside the farm. There is a man leaning against a black car that looks expensive. He calls out “Kathy Summers?”

I am a bit bewildered as I don’t know who he is but his voice sounds familiar. I walk to the car and say “You have me a disadvantage. Do I know you?”

He smiles a handsome white smile saying “Only intimately.”

He opens the passenger door and says “Get in- I won’t hurt you.”

I’m too tired and confused to resist and climb in. He closed the door and goes around and gets behind the steering wheel and admonishes to buckle up. I say “I have been strapped to something for five years. Do me a favor and just don’t hit anything, OK?”

We drive into a suburb mostly in silence when I ask “What do you me I only know you intimately?”

“I here you referred to me as ‘stud #2’ at the farm” as we pull up to a nice but not opulent house. “I’m Steve. Come in; I have something to show you.”

I feel awkward as my tee shirt has two wet spots from my still oozing udders. We walk in. He pays a young woman that looks the same age as when I became a hucow. She says “They just went to sleep. Wake them up and they are your problem.”

Steve grabs my hand and brings me to a bedroom where there are two almost toddlers lying in side-by-side cribs. He pulls me to the cribs and says “They are a handful.”

He kneels before me and whispers “I need help raising our children. Marry me, Kathy!”

He doesn’t wait for my answer as he slips a massive diamond engagement ring onto my finger. This could be a beautifully complicated relationship I think…

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies my love
To the dark and the endless skies

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command my love
That was there at my command my love

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last 'till the end of time my love
And it would last 'till the end of time

The first time ever I saw your face
Your face, your face

Ending Two

K.B.S.

Tree

...The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command my love...

And where is the nice crucifixion ?

No ! No ! No ! Dont listen that, Kathy ! Believe me, it's lies ! All men are liars and when you'll have educated his children, he'll let you ......... or perhaps he'll crucify you ? So ...........:rolleyes:

tumblr_m1fh85Slfp1qzutbp.jpg

And where is the nice crucifixion ?

No ! No ! No ! Dont listen that, Kathy ! Believe me, it's lies ! All men are liars and when you'll have educated his children, he'll let you ......... or perhaps he'll crucify you ? So ...........:rolleyes:

View attachment 513812
You underestimate Tree's benevolence. Did I not conspire to save you from the cross???

There is no gratitude here...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom