Kathy B. Summers Comes Of Age...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ending One

As noted there is a high suicide rate with former hucows once they are released. Kathy B Summers was one that had a difficult assimilating to being a free woman. Since she was barely 19 she spent her last five as a hucow. Her still young body has been ravaged by having her breast milked every day except for the days she birthing the calves. And having five calves in four years have devastated her once flat belly. Even though her mother and stepfather are wealthy and powerful they supplied little support to Kathy.

Kathy would fall victim to her depression six months after she was released. She would go to a police and army surplus store and bought a good pair of handcuffs. Next stop was a farm supply store and bought a ¾ inch rope. After a few days practicing she is satisfied with the noose she has fashioned. Her last purchases are a backless barstool and a prepaid cellphone.

On the fateful day she strips off her clothes and ties the rope off and dropped the noose off edge of the apartment’s loft. She goes down the stairs and clambers up on the stool and pulls the noose around her neck.

View attachment 513806

She begins to adjust the noose.

View attachment 513805

She looks up satisfied she is secured.

View attachment 513807

She clicks one side of the cuffs around one wrist then picks up the cellphone and dials ‘911’ and tells the dispatcher she is about to commit suicide. The dispatcher asks Kathy where she is. Kathy says “Find me and have my body shipped to be roasted as a long pig.”

Kathy tosses the cellphone onto the couch leaving the speakerphone on. The dispatcher could hear Kathy click the cuff around her other wrist and kick the stool away. She can hear Kathy squawk.

View attachment 513809

By the time they were able to triangulate the phone’s signal Kathy has hanged more than a half-hour and is dead by the time they find her.

View attachment 513808

There was a note left telling why she committed suicide, who she was, and who her mother is. Senator Theresa Lansky used her considerable clout to suppress the whole incident.

ENDING ONE

Ending Two

I walk out of the front gates of The Hucow and Long Sow Processing Plant five years after I entered it. I wear a tee shirt, shorts, and sandals and carry a backpack with a couple changes of clothes and some ‘travel’ money. I don’t know where I am to travel to as I’m not sure even where I am except for outside the farm. There is a man leaning against a black car that looks expensive. He calls out “Kathy Summers?”

I am a bit bewildered as I don’t know who he is but his voice sounds familiar. I walk to the car and say “You have me a disadvantage. Do I know you?”

He smiles a handsome white smile saying “Only intimately.”

He opens the passenger door and says “Get in- I won’t hurt you.”

I’m too tired and confused to resist and climb in. He closed the door and goes around and gets behind the steering wheel and admonishes to buckle up. I say “I have been strapped to something for five years. Do me a favor and just don’t hit anything, OK?”

We drive into a suburb mostly in silence when I ask “What do you me I only know you intimately?”

“I here you referred to me as ‘stud #2’ at the farm” as we pull up to a nice but not opulent house. “I’m Steve. Come in; I have something to show you.”

I feel awkward as my tee shirt has two wet spots from my still oozing udders. We walk in. He pays a young woman that looks the same age as when I became a hucow. She says “They just went to sleep. Wake them up and they are your problem.”

Steve grabs my hand and brings me to a bedroom where there are two almost toddlers lying in side-by-side cribs. He pulls me to the cribs and says “They are a handful.”

He kneels before me and whispers “I need help raising our children. Marry me, Kathy!”

He doesn’t wait for my answer as he slips a massive diamond engagement ring onto my finger. This could be a beautifully complicated relationship I think…

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies my love
To the dark and the endless skies

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command my love
That was there at my command my love

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last 'till the end of time my love
And it would last 'till the end of time

The first time ever I saw your face
Your face, your face

Ending Two

K.B.S.

Tree

Ending one stirs desires with in me , hanging myself and my body being used for meat is a dark fantasy of mine.

Ending two also moves me but in a much different manner , spending the rest of my life enjoying being fucked by stud 2 is also very appealing.

Of course there is always a darker ending. Kathy throws in with the IMF to become the warden of the of the breeding and long pig farm…

Tree, I don’t see how you could find a problem with this…

imf 005.jpg

She used their generous health care plan to have her breasts firmed and tummy tucked and was quite effective. She is back to her old form and looks 19 again! She keeps hucows distracted during breeding…

imf 006.jpg

…and is quite effective in explaining how the long pigs are to be processed.

hang 330 b.jpg

Tree

…covering all options…

Of course there is always a darker ending. Kathy throws in with the IMF to become the warden of the of the breeding and long pig farm…

Tree, I don’t see how you could find a problem with this…

View attachment 514809

She used their generous health care plan to have her breasts firmed and tummy tucked and was quite effective. She is back to her old form and looks 19 again! She keeps hucows distracted during breeding…

View attachment 514810

…and is quite effective in explaining how the long pigs are to be processed.

View attachment 514811

Tree

…covering all options…

I like this option

Back
Top Bottom