Kathy makes a mistake

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a second orgasm watching and listening to Hailey hang. The crowd is focused on her and no one notices me. I wish I could rub myself.
hang 693.jpg
Hailey’s struggle to breathe fills my head. I am only moments from being hanged. This whole perverse fantasy is about to become the reality of my execution. Tree walks up and says “It is time, Kathy.”

“No, not yet! Please rub my pussy! Finger my clit” I beg. To my surprise he does! I straighten on the stool. I can hear his fingers as they play on my wet cunt. If I have to die this is the way to go. I feel the heat in my loins and shudder as I have my last orgasm.

He slides his hand out of my cunt and says “Now it is time, Kathy.”

hang 593.jpg
I almost demand “Just do me!”

I clinch my jaw and watch as the stool starts to tip over.
hang 691.jpg
In a second the noose will slide up my neck and I will hang to death from it!

-Kathy Summer

“No, not yet! Please rub my pussy! Finger my clit” I beg. To my surprise he does! I straighten on the stool. I can hear his fingers as they play on my wet cunt. If I have to die this is the way to go. I feel the heat in my loins and shudder as I have my last orgasm.

He slides his hand out of my cunt and says “Now it is time, Kathy.”
next chapter is taking a while... Did Kathy get a pardon?

Thanks Tree that felt so good.
I wait in suspense to find out what happens next.

I being to fall forward as the stool tips. I gasp for air just as my feet slip off the seat.
hang 139.jpg
Oh fuck, I am hanged!

-Kathy Summer

The first moments after she is hanged Kathy sways beneath her noose. Her body is almost motionless as her mind tries to comprehend what has just happened to her.
hang 695.jpg
Next to her Hailey is still kicking in her death throes but Kathy is not even aware Hailey is there. She grimaces and stretches her legs trying to reach the gallows’ deck.
hang 696.jpg
It is a few feet below her and will stay that way. She begins to realize that she is hanged. The panic sets in and Kathy begins to struggle to free herself from the noose. The crowd cheers its approval but she doesn’t hear them. She opens her mouth to scream and only a squawk come out.
hang 697.jpg
Kathy is overwhelmed by what she feels. Her body is dangling from her head. Beneath her jaw the rope is slowly but steadily closing around her neck. Her neck is designed to hold her head up and not to support her body from her shoulders to her toes. Her feet flail about searching for ground they will not find. Her hands that were numb from being bound so long reach around trying to find an escape from the rope tied around her wrists. Her eyes dart around and she sees the crowd enjoying her agonizing execution.
hang 694.jpg
I feel my heart hammer in my chest and feel the arteries pump blood past the noose. I try to cry out for mercy but only gurgle. I am still breathing yet every breath is more difficult than the prior one. I have to get out of this noose!
hang 384 d.jpg
-Kathy Summer

Back
Top Bottom