Kathy makes a mistake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathy Summer has been hanged for more than ten minutes. The six other hanged on the gallows are all dangling dead bodies. Kathy is still thrashing and quite audibly gasping and gurgling as she fights to breathe and live through her hanging.
hang 701.jpg
From the opulent garden balcony of archbishop’s chamber Barbara and Messaline are watching Kathy’s slow strangulation as she is slowly being choked to death. Barbara takes a drink of her wine as she smokes a Madame Wu. She says “Damn, Kathy Summer must have a cast iron throat!”
madame wu 10 A.jpg
“Perhaps she is lasting so long because her noose is made of my premium French hemp rope” Messa suggests.
madame wu 110.jpg
“Maybe both” Barb replies “she has lasted fifteen minutes. Tree gets paid double if she is still kicking at twenty minutes. I wonder if she can make it that long before she croaks.”
madame wu 117.jpg
Barb is hoping her pussy’s juices are not making a dark spot in her jeans. She doesn’t say it but she is aroused at the idea of being hanged as Kathy is now.

Kathy does not have such erotic thoughts about her hanging. She can still draw air but it is becoming more work than she has the strength left to keep up her failing fight.

Kathy suddenly squeezes her thighs together.
hang 699.jpg
Damn, I am cumming one more time. I hope the mob cannot tell I am climaxing! The noose is closing tighter and breathing is near impossible. I am choking more than I am breathing. I don’t think I am going to live through this!

-Kathy Summer

It is twenty-one minutes after eight Saturday night. The courtyard is lit by a scant number of streetlights yet the gallows is lit with spotlights. Kathy’s body shines with sweat as she is losing her life to the noose. Kathy doesn’t know she is sweating. She feels cold as her as her life fades.
hang 698.jpg
Just past twenty-three minutes Kathy cannot draw in or push out air. She begins her final thrash as the noose squeezes her neck closed.
hang 322 c.jpg
Her ordeal is nearly over…

Damn, I am cumming one more time. I hope the mob cannot tell I am climaxing! The noose is closing tighter and breathing is near impossible. I am choking more than I am breathing. I don’t think I am going to live through this!
It is twenty-one minutes after eight Saturday night. The courtyard is lit by a scant number of streetlights yet the gallows is lit with spotlights. Kathy’s body shines with sweat as she is losing her life to the noose. Kathy doesn’t know she is sweating. She feels cold as her as her life fades.

And to make matters worse RacingRodent took the above pic that clearly shows my soaking wet inner thighs and the crowd will know I climaxed.
One last shame before the noose ends my life.

Perplexing as it may seem that Kathy Summer is condemned to hang by her neck until dead for not swallowing the archbishop’s cum she does indeed put on a grand show for the crowd. Tree doubts Kathy appreciates the work he put into her hanging but one can say his efforts certainly has made her execution one for the record books for RR Video Entertainment’s top channel!

Kathy can’t hear the crowd. Her ears are ringing. She spreads her legs and takes her last piss.
hang 700.jpg
Kathy arches her back as she fades into darkness.
hang 702.jpg
At 8:25 Kathy gives up to the rope. She is the seventh dead woman hanged on the gallows.
hang 704.jpg
Barbara Moore walks down the row of hanged women. She touches some but her interest is the last woman hanged.
hang 703.jpg
‘I wonder if you enjoyed it, Kathy’ I wonder. ‘Did you enjoy the noose?’

-Barb Moore

The end

Perplexing as it may seem that Kathy Summer is condemned to hang by her neck until dead for not swallowing the archbishop’s cum she does indeed put on a grand show for the crowd. Tree doubts Kathy appreciates the work he put into her hanging but one can say his efforts certainly has made her execution one for the record books for RR Video Entertainment’s top channel!

Kathy can’t hear the crowd. Her ears are ringing. She spreads her legs and takes her last piss.
View attachment 612063
Kathy arches her back as she fades into darkness.
View attachment 612062
At 8:25 Kathy gives up to the rope. She is the seventh dead woman hanged on the gallows.
View attachment 612060
Barbara Moore walks down the row of hanged women. She touches some but her interest is the last woman hanged.
View attachment 612061

-Barb Moore

The end
Oh bugger, i thought there'd be a last-second reprieve.... :( :( but,wait....what's that strange orange glow emanating from her hands ??

in my world she'll glow bright orange....
change her appearance ,look in the mirror...
and go..."Oh !! riii-ght o-kay, not what I expected, how will I explain to Barb why I've changed gender ?!" ;)

After the seven condemned women were hanged VIP guests were allowed to tour the gallows and see women’s bodies close up. Most did not partake of the tour as all the women passed urine and some excrement during their death throes. One who did was Professor Barbara Moore. She ignored the first six women but was enthralled looking at Kathy’s lifeless body hanging for its noose.
hang 705.jpg
An hour earlier, Kathy was standing on the stool waiting to be hanged. Now she is a lifeless corpse hanging from the rope that killed her. Barb wondered what went through Kathy’s mind as she waited for the stool to be pulled and then the more than twenty minutes she fought for her life while the noose slowly strangled her.

It was something Barb couldn’t get out of her mind.
mastur 005.jpg
Somehow she would have to experience Kathy’s tragic end…

Tree

Barb and I have a special connection even death does not break our bond , I say yes Barb I loved the noose and she hears the message in her mind.
Barb wondered what went through Kathy’s mind as she waited for the stool to be pulled and then the more than twenty minutes she fought for her life while the noose slowly strangled her.

It was something Barb couldn’t get out of her mind.

Somehow she would have to experience Kathy’s tragic end…

Uh oh .... well, what can I say ... that's what passes for science here on CF ... hypothesis ... test ... climax cum orgasm conclude! :p

I'm getting very worried for the women on Tree's threads. Don't they realise how dangerous it is to smoke? Surely they all want to live happy, healthy, long lives?

Smoking should be banned for women on CF (us old gits are exempt). Penalty for non-compliance? Wrists nailed to a beam so they can't light up?

AC841717-B495-493A-878C-DBEF708B8696.jpeg In RL I don’t smoke, but on CF ... well, what could be better than a Madame Wu and a good glass of wine out on the Tree deck .. clothing optional :p

Back
Top Bottom