Kathy on her cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
But you were there.
Of course I was... I lost another case. What is new? But the point is now you are crucified.
crux 226 c.jpg
You think you are losing you mind as the cross consumes your body. You suffer the agony of the cross. If it lifts your spirits the distance we are kept from your cross you still look damn pretty. We can't even see the maggots already feasting on your still alive body...

I don't feel pretty anymore , too much pain.
She moans about the pain she is suffering yet people she thought were friends stop by to harass her as her body is failing her.

"Look at Kathy! She has soiled herself and she is covered with sweat and bugs!"

"It is more gross than that! She has maggots eating her cunt and ass!"

"This is disgusting. I hope the bitch feels everything!"

kathy 001.jpg

Is no one going to save me from this? -Kathy

She moans about the pain she is suffering yet people she thought were friends stop by to harass her as her body is failing her.

"Look at Kathy! She has soiled herself and she is covered with sweat and bugs!"

"It is more gross than that! She has maggots eating her cunt and ass!"

"This is disgusting. I hope the bitch feels everything!"

View attachment 580937

Is no one going to save me from this? -Kathy

I have done nothing wrong yet they love to watch me suffer

I have done nothing wrong yet they love to watch me suffer
Perhaps she is becoming delirious. She thinks she is innocent now. Her arguments were not strong when she was convicted and yet she thinks now her punishment is unfair. I sit in my chair and wonder how this cunt can dare to think she is mistreated. I'm sure she thinks she is being mistreated. I don't really care. I have a sack whisky and meat jerky.

She can plead her innocence all she wants. I think she looks great crucified. Damn... she shit again!

Tree

untitled.png

I remember blood on my hands and my friend lying dead on the floor. I tried to save her life.Guards rush into the room , they ask what happened but I'm in shock and can't speak.

They lead me off and shortly after I am convicted of murder , still in shock and unable to speak I am sentenced and nailed to a cross.

I am here suffering while the real murder remains free.

Back
Top Bottom