Kathy on her cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 581483

I remember blood on my hands and my friend lying dead on the floor. I tried to save her life.Guards rush into the room , they ask what happened but I'm in shock and can't speak.

They lead me off and shortly after I am convicted of murder , still in shock and unable to speak I am sentenced and nailed to a cross.

I am here suffering while the real murder remains free.
You know what we cops say-if you're not guilty of the particular crime we busted you for, no doubt you're guilty of another one, so it all works out in the end.

View attachment 581483

I remember blood on my hands and my friend lying dead on the floor. I tried to save her life.Guards rush into the room , they ask what happened but I'm in shock and can't speak.

They lead me off and shortly after I am convicted of murder , still in shock and unable to speak I am sentenced and nailed to a cross.

I am here suffering while the real murder remains free.
They all swear their innocence when they are crucified. This young wench should suffer quite a while for murdering her friend...
crux 347.jpg
(art is a modified Hornet)

And you and the others are enjoying my dance . You don't care that I'm innocent .
Not true. Your innocence adds a level of tragedy and poignancy that is very attractive. :very_hot::cool:
WELL, I DON'T CARE. INNOCENCE OR GUILT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. I FAIL TO SEE HOW THAT IS A BETRAYAL THOUGH. IT'S JUST A FACT. :confused:;)

View attachment 582229 My dance on the cross continues...
(image by Skating Jesus)
'Your ballet seems to never end' I think as I fix myself another cold cocktail...
Not true. Your innocence adds a level of tragedy and poignancy that is very attractive. :very_hot::cool:
WELL, I DON'T CARE. INNOCENCE OR GUILT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. I FAIL TO SEE HOW THAT IS A BETRAYAL THOUGH. IT'S JUST A FACT. :confused:;)
You have to admire the patience of Jollyrei. Sure he could end Kathy's suffering right now but he knows her body will be his harvest in good time...

Back
Top Bottom