Kathy on her cross.

Go to CruxDreams.com
The night settles in. Those that believe your guilt are at home settled in their beds. You barely touch their minds. The few that love you have stayed away. It it too dangerous to show sympathy for a condemned murderess. Guards will pass but offer nothing beyond lewd quips. You are alone with your cross...

Erin see's what is happening...she draws her sword...time to rescue Kathy and kill the Romans!!

Attachments

• Erin ready for action 2.jpg
    Erin ready for action 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 214
Erin rides to rescue Kathy...the romans gurading her try to stop her...Erin jumps off of her horse and slashes the throat of a roman guard...she then turns to face the other solders "Okay who is the next to die?" She does battle with the romans,cutting them down one by one....untill they are all dead. Erin puts away her sword and looks at kathy who is suffering...Erin helps to lower the cross to the ground...kathy is in great pain Erin looks into her eyes..."Don't worry Kathy,you are safe now...she detaches poor kathy from the cross.She tells kathy "I know an elf girl healer...she will help you.She puts kathy on her horse and together they ride away.

Erin rides to rescue Kathy...the romans gurading her try to stop her...Erin jumps off of her horse and slashes the throat of a roman guard...she then turns to face the other solders "Okay who is the next to die?" She does battle with the romans,cutting them down one by one....untill they are all dead. Erin puts away her sword and looks at kathy who is suffering...Erin helps to lower the cross to the ground...kathy is in great pain Erin looks into her eyes..."Don't worry Kathy,you are safe now...she detaches poor kathy from the cross.She tells kathy "I know an elf girl healer...she will help you.She puts kathy on her horse and together they ride away.

Finally a friend helps me , I hold on tight as we ride away.

Back
Top Bottom