Kathy Summer in trouble again

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Kathy Summer in trouble again...

Kathy is a woman around 30 years old. She is blessed with a beautiful body that both men and women find quite alluring.
owp 15.jpg
Kathy enjoys sex and if she is asked to fuck the word ‘no’ isn’t in her vocabulary. The usual reply is ‘when and where’.
couple 096.gif
She considers this freedom while others consider her promiscuous. One evening Kathy forgot she invited a girlfriend over to place. When the woman arrived she caught Kathy in bed with some man.
couple 022.jpg
Not only was it an awkward situation her girlfriend and the man were upset with Kathy and both reported her to the Office of Moral Decency, part of the Cruxton Diocese. Kathy was arrested.
perp arrest 061.jpg
She was tried, and found guilty. She was offered a ten year sentence at the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma or a one year sentence at the Women’s Home of Correction.

Kathy knew what the reparation farm was and didn’t want to do ten years of hard labor. Though she didn’t know anything about the women’s home she figured she could do a quick year.
court 244 A.jpg
She should have asked for details as we shall soon see.

Tree

Kathy is a woman around 30 years old. She is blessed with a beautiful body that both men and women find quite alluring.

Dam that RacingRodent he took my pic again.
Kathy enjoys sex and if she is asked to fuck the word ‘no’ isn’t in her vocabulary. The usual reply is ‘when and where’.

Who doesn't enjoy sex :confused:

She considers this freedom while others consider her promiscuous. One evening Kathy forgot she invited a girlfriend over to place. When the woman arrived she caught Kathy in bed with some man.

Not only was it an awkward situation her girlfriend and the man were upset with Kathy and both reported her to the Office of Moral Decency, part of the Cruxton Diocese. Kathy was arrested.

With friends like these two who needs enemies.:mad:

Kathy knew what the reparation farm was and didn’t want to do ten years of hard labor. Though she didn’t know anything about the women’s home she figured she could do a quick year.

She should have asked for details as we shall soon see

I should have read the fine print:doh:

Kathy’s internment (Part One)
Kathy is taken to the Women’s Home of Corrections. She waits alone in room handcuffed and shackled.
hc 051.jpg
In an adjoining room the assistant warden meets with the prison matron who will be in charge of Kathy. One suspects they will have a better time ‘meeting’ Kathy than Kathy will.
hc 049.jpg
They enter the room and introduce themselves to Kathy and explain the rules of the prison which boils down to ‘do what you are told to do and you will stay out of trouble’.
hc 052.jpg
The matron has Kathy stand facing the wall and gives her a thorough frisking roughly grabbing her breasts and finding Kathy’s panties are soaked with her pussy juices.
hc 053.jpg
The matron removes Kathy’s irons and orders her to strip off her clothing. Kathy protests saying “But these are my clothes!”
The warden is less than sympathetic and snarls “First you were given an order and you failed to obey it. Second this is a prison and not a fashion house. Now get those clothes off or must I request you spend two years here?”
Kathy figures it would be wise to undress.
hc 054.jpg
Once she is naked she covers herself the best she can and looks at the gloves on the matron’s hands. Kathy asks “What are those for?”
hc 055.jpg
“You don’t think I am going to shove my bare fingers into your ass and cunt, do you?”

Kathy’s internment (Part Two)

The matron orders Kathy to place her hands behind her back then locks a rigid pair of cuffs around her wrists. This is followed with shackles on her ankles. The ‘outfit’ is completed with a metal collar locked around Kathy’s neck. The matron pushes Kathy onto a chair and orders her to spread her legs. She first inspects Kathy’s vagina the roughly buries her fingers into it.
hc 061.jpg
The intrusion is painful and not at all stimulating. Next Kathy is forced to kneel on the chair.
hc 062.jpg
She is visually inspected before the matron forces her whole hand into Kathy’s ass! Satisfied Kathy has no contraband she makes Kathy stand against the wall. The warden straightens Kathy so she is parallel to the wall. With mock praise she says “So you really can follow instructions!”
hc 056.jpg
“Now, bitch, squat down and spread you knees wide!”

Kathy figures it will be best to obey and does so. As she wobbles on her toes the warden explains that Kathy will have to earn her way at the prison.
hc 057.jpg
“For the next year you will earn your food and bed with your body. We know you have been with men and women. I presume you know how to lick a pussy?”

“I have been told I do a pretty good job of it” Kathy replies with a hint of pride.

“You better be damn good at it. I’m sure you aren’t a virgin. Do you suck cock?”

“I have. It’s not a favorite thing to do” she answers honestly.

“You will learn to do it well here. How about your ass?”

“What about it” Kathy asks with confusion.

“Have you ever been ass-fucked” the warden demands.

“NEVER” Kathy exclaims.

The warden says to the matron “Make sure I am there when gets it in the rump. Lay face down on the floor, Kathy.”

Bound as Kathy is and with no assistance from the staff is an awkward event. It is made worse when she smells the stench on the floor and realizes it reeks of human waste that at best has only been hosed off. She swallows back to keep from vomiting. The matron grabs the shackle’s chain and pulls her ankles up to Kathy’s wrists and locks the chain to the cuffs.
HC 058.jpg
“She’s all ready for you, ma’am” the matron says to the warden.

The warden climbs on Kathy’s back and scolds “Listen bitch for the next year you are mine. You are going to earn your keep with your mouth, pussy, and ass. You are going to offer these tits to whoever I send you to. Do you understand?”

In little more than a whimper Kathy replies “Yes, Ma’am.”
hc 059.jpg
“Very good… I have your paperwork to finish. You stay here and think about how I can make your life hell!”

Kathy is left face down and trussed alone to contemplate what a hell she has entered.
hc 060.jpg

She is blessed with a beautiful body that both men and women find quite alluring.
I'm allured! :very_hot:

Kathy’s internment (Part Two)

The matron orders Kathy to place her hands behind her back then locks a rigid pair of cuffs around her wrists. This is followed with shackles on her ankles. The ‘outfit’ is completed with a metal collar locked around Kathy’s neck. The matron pushes Kathy onto a chair and orders her to spread her legs. She first inspects Kathy’s vagina the roughly buries her fingers into it.
View attachment 589167
The intrusion is painful and not at all stimulating. Next Kathy is forced to kneel on the chair.
View attachment 589168
She is visually inspected before the matron forces her whole hand into Kathy’s ass! Satisfied Kathy has no contraband she makes Kathy stand against the wall. The warden straightens Kathy so she is parallel to the wall. With mock praise she says “So you really can follow instructions!”
View attachment 589162
“Now, bitch, squat down and spread you knees wide!”

Kathy figures it will be best to obey and does so. As she wobbles on her toes the warden explains that Kathy will have to earn her way at the prison.
View attachment 589163
“For the next year you will earn your food and bed with your body. We know you have been with men and women. I presume you know how to lick a pussy?”

“I have been told I do a pretty good job of it” Kathy replies with a hint of pride.

“You better be damn good at it. I’m sure you aren’t a virgin. Do you suck cock?”

“I have. It’s not a favorite thing to do” she answers honestly.

“You will learn to do it well here. How about your ass?”

“What about it” Kathy asks with confusion.

“Have you ever been ass-fucked” the warden demands.

“NEVER” Kathy exclaims.

The warden says to the matron “Make sure I am there when gets it in the rump. Lay face down on the floor, Kathy.”

Bound as Kathy is and with no assistance from the staff is an awkward event. It is made worse when she smells the stench on the floor and realizes it reeks of human waste that at best has only been hosed off. She swallows back to keep from vomiting. The matron grabs the shackle’s chain and pulls her ankles up to Kathy’s wrists and locks the chain to the cuffs.
View attachment 589164
“She’s all ready for you, ma’am” the matron says to the warden.

The warden climbs on Kathy’s back and scolds “Listen bitch for the next year you are mine. You are going to earn your keep with your mouth, pussy, and ass. You are going to offer these tits to whoever I send you to. Do you understand?”

View attachment 589165
“Very good… I have your paperwork to finish. You stay here and think about how I can make your life hell!”

Kathy is left face down and trussed alone to contemplate what a hell she has entered.
View attachment 589166
Yep. You're right. She's in trouble! :eek:

The warden thinks this is punishment for me if she only knew how turned on I am right now,

Kathy does well in most of her training. She excelled in cunnilingus.
les 36 coffee shop.jpg
She is a natural at fucking!
couple 014.jpg
It took a few lessons for her to get good at anal sex.
couple 068 b.jpg
In time, though, she became quite good at it.
couple 089.jpg
Her only problem is fellatio. She certainly can suck cock. She just hates to swallow the load.
head 58.jpg
She is place in intense training but is not making much progress.
head 040.jpg
She better do better than this.
head 060.jpg
Kathy is headed for trouble…

She is a natural at fucking!

Like I said before I aim to please!!!!!

In time, though, she became quite good at it.

Orgasms from anal are so intense , more please!!!!!!!!

She is place in intense training but is not making much progress.

They call it training , I think it's a fun way to spend the day.:)

She better do better than this.

I gag on purpose and release some of the cum , I want this so called training to continue.

Most of these are gifs...

Kathy is stubborn about swallowing cum. She is ordered to have intense training. She is placed in the ‘head chair’ and has long sessions being face-fucked.
head 071.gif
Still she wouldn’t swallow all of the cum. Next she is subjected to a gang-bang face fuck.
head 078.gif
She still wouldn’t swallow the loads. So she spends time bound to a column being force to perform fellatio.
head 089.gif
She ended up with more cum on her tits than down her throat. Kathy is then bound to a post that forced her to kneel while her mouth is fucked.
head 073.gif
Kathy ends up with more of his ejaculate on her face than swallowing much at all.
head 086.jpg
Kathy’s lack of progress with swallowing spunk is becoming serious. The prison warden orders Kathy to his office. She of course is naked and her wrists are tied behind her back. In the office Warden Despard Wragg XIII sits behind his desk unmoved by the voluptuous nude woman standing before him. After giving Kathy a cursory glance he looks over a portfolio before him. After a few minutes he looks up at Kathy. There is a scowl on his face and says “Prisoner Summer, this is a most disturbing report about your performance. Remember you are an inmate here and what you like to do and don’t like is of no concern of ours. I am going to give you one last chance.”
Warden Wragg presses a button on his phone and says “Ulrika, send Bull in, please.”
Kathy looks at the man as he walks towards her. He is not shy about pawing the nude bound woman. Kathy realizes she is about to have to suck Bull’s cock and she damn well better swallow his load.
couple 090.gif
Kathy is forced to her knees and Bull tells her “You fucking swallow every drop, cunt.”
couple 091.gif
Kathy looks with dread as Bull pulls his cock from his jeans. She whimpers “You’re too big! I can’t take all that!”
couple 092.gif
“Wrong, bitch; you take this whole fucking thing down your throat and you swallow every drop of cum” Bull growls. Kathy does her best.
couple 093.gif
One hopes Kathy swallows the whole load!!!

Well, no she does not- in fact she spits it out! Kathy is transferred to the Brampton Women’s Correction and Execution Facility.
prison 076.jpg
She swears she would have swallowed but Bull smelled more like a bull than a man. We doubt this will help her case. She is placed in a cell while hers is prepared.
prison 070 a.jpg
Kathy swears she is being treated unfairly and asks to try Bull again after he showers but to no avail. She is soon placed in a small holding cell. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back and shackles are locked around her ankles. She demands to talk to an attorney but the guard laughs and says “You aren’t in the women’s home anymore, cunt.”
prison 206.jpg
I don’t think this is going well for Kathy. Soon she is led (by her hair) to her new cell.
prison 217.jpg
It has running water if she wants to drink from the bowl she just pissed in.
prison 079 c.jpg
There are trade-offs in life...

Tree

Kathy is stubborn about swallowing cum. She is ordered to have intense training. She is placed in the ‘head chair’ and has long sessions being face-fucked.
I loved the "head chair"

Still she wouldn’t swallow all of the cum. Next she is subjected to a gang-bang face fuck.
This was so intense ,all those men to please

She still wouldn’t swallow the loads. So she spends time bound to a column being force to perform fellatio.

A challenge to say the least

bitch; you take this whole fucking thing down your throat and you swallow every drop of cum” Bull growls. Kathy does her best.

I love it when a man takes charge.

Well, no she does not- in fact she spits it out! Kathy is transferred to the Brampton Women’s Correction and Execution Facility.

Lies , I swallowed all of it:mad:

(Illustrations are by Mobius from a story posted by Dorothy Brown. Much dialog is by Tree… now)

Kathy Summer is to be tried in the Brampton Court of Law on trumped-up charges. She is brought into the packed courtroom wearing only a sheet wrapped around her body and the handcuffs locked around her wrists. The barefoot woman is led to the defendant’s table where the cuffs are removes. The judge orders Kathy to be seated.
county27 B.jpg
She sits and the judge reads the charge. Sternly he says “You’re charged with oral penis neglect, Miss Summer. How do you plea?”

Kathy turns to her attorney and says “No more blowjobs… right?”

“I guarantee it” he exclaims.

Kathy turns to the judge and says “I plead guilty.”

The judge replies “Very well, then it is my duty to pass sentence upon you!”
county28 B.jpg
Regular readers of Crux Forums know Tree is a lousy defense attorney. What Kathy doesn’t know is her attorney works in the prosecutor’s office! He has no intention of saving Kathy from her conviction!

The judge scowls at Kathy and says “You plead guilty of ‘Oral Penis Neglect’ and yet you show up in my court dressed like a street hooker. What kind of a prick-teaser are you, Miss Summer?”

Kathy yells “It was your jailers that gave me this to wear. I don’t have any…”

Silence! The prisoner will be silent” the judge roars.
county29 b.jpg
“Tramps like you come to my court flaunting your bodies expecting my mercy. I am an officer of the court and will sentence you to the punishment you deserve! My sentence will send a clear message this has to stop.”

The courtroom spectators break out in boisterous shouts practically demanding Kathy’s head! The judge lets it continue longer than necessary before demanding order in his courtroom.
county30 B.jpg
Kathy huffs at the defense table thinking she will get some punishment and be sent back to the Women’s Home of Corrections. The judge leans forward and announces “I sentence you to hang by the neck until you are dead!”

Kathy pauses as the words sink in. In near shock she yells “You WHAT???”
county31 B.jpg
“Sentenced to death? How is this even possible” Kathy demands.
county32 B.jpg
He attorney reminds her she is in Brampton County and the law comes before her life! The guard lifts Kathy from her chair and to the delight of the spectators she is led out of the courtroom handcuffed to wait for her Saturday morning hanging.

Kathy is led down dark steps to lower levels of the courthouse. She asks where she is going and he tells her to her death row cell where she will spend her dwindling few days.
county33 B.jpg
Kathy begs that she will have an appeal to her horrible sentence, hoping to save her life. The sheriff is less than sympathetic noting the Brampton County Court is not subject to higher court rulings.

In fact, the bastard strips her of the sheet before sending her to her cell.
county35 b.jpg
If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime!!!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom