Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is top of my list
I love the comparison its sexy coming up short, the humiliation of not being picked.......very hot...
tell me Kav what did you not like about me .....;) dont be shy.

Its hot to imagine you came to a market to buy us. You only had room to take one slave home. Eulalia won and gets to go home and be your lust slave to be used.
Us that didnt get sold now have nowhere else to go but the meat market or the executioners block......
I wonder if its because you dont like blondes or maybe my areloas are too big and put you off......or maybe a tall girl intimidates you........so many questions so many possibilties......please do tell and be as savage and cruel as you like........;)

I love the comparison its sexy coming up short, the humiliation of not being picked.......very hot...
tell me Kav what did you not like about me .....;) dont be shy.
I'll take the challenge if you don't mind :)

(Please let me know if you find anything offensive, I'll either edit or delete the post)

Remi loosened his tie, feeling the humidity permeating under his shirt under the blazing Sun. Striking a cigarette, he slowly strolled down the narrow aisle of the traditional marketplace, where you can expect to find all sorts of odd items from a used typewriter to a slave girl, both used and new.

And a slave girl, it was one of the reasons why he decided to take a detour from his business meeting, into this less desirable part of the city for foreigners like him.

"Take a look at these beautiful girls," a burly middle-aged man beckoned Remi, "They are all docile and well-trained, sir!" He waved his fan to shoo away flies that were buzzing near the sweaty thighs of naked slave girls as he talked.

"Can you show me some of the cheap ones?" Remi asked while jumping over several cages of chickens to approach the slave dealer. "I already have quite a few of them at home, but I'm considering to buy another for doing house chores," he added as he glanced inside the tent where he could discern rows of cages containing girls of all colours and shapes.

"How about this one, sir?" With a manipulative smile, the dealer gestured towards a blonde girl leashed outside the farthest end of the tent. "That one is very affordable but strong to perform most household labours, Sir." The seller already started to walk towards the girl without waiting for an answer.

"Is that so?" Remi followed him, throwing coveting glances upon the stretched bodies of higher grade slave girls as he walked past their posts.

Unlike the others, the blonde girl's hair was all oily and matted against her greasy face. Crouching near a half-empty food bowl, she gave her potential buyer an apprehensive glance as she drew her knees closer to her chest protectively.

The slave seller put his riding crop between the girl's knees and began to tap each of her thighs as he commanded, "You know what to do, Starbuck. Show this gentleman what you have in store."

Reluctantly, the girl leaned back to sit upon her buttocks and opened her legs widely apart. She blushed deeply as she revealed her budding flower to the scrutiny of a stranger whom she may happen to call her 'Master'.

"No, that wouldn't be necessary," Remi interjected as the girl was about to spread her lips as expected, "it will be mostly used for working, so I would like to see its general features."

"As you wish, sir." The seller moved behind the girl to untie her leash from the short post. "You know the inspection pose already, right?" he asked dubiously, as he tugged the leash to signal the girl to stand.

"Jeez, I need a slave girl, not a horse!" Remi exclaims as he looked up at the towering figure of the girl, who was almost half a head taller than himself, and more than a full head than her seller. The girl raised her hands and locked them behind her head to thrust her well-developed breasts forward before timidly widening her stance to make her womanhood accessible for inspection.

"And it's as healthy and strong as a horse, sir" The seller gave Remi an exaggerated grin, as he slapped her bottom as if to prove his point. Her fleshy thigh rippled at the impact.

"May I have a look?" Remi asked politely.
"Of course, sir. And please let me know if you want gloves, sir." The seller bowed his head and pushed the girl to step closer to Remi.

Remi's hand stopped in midair while reaching for the girl's mouth to examine her teeth - an always important consideration to purchase a healthy slave. After a moment of hesitation, he grabbed her left breast instead and lifted and let it fall several times to measure its elasticity.

"I don't know if I like its breasts that much," Remi complained in a sceptical tone as he twisted the girl's nipple, "I heard that the ones with such huge areolas tend to be a lazy ass." He lightly slapped her breasts from the side a few times before he concluded, "And I don't really like how these udders look. Can you show me the next cheapest one?"

"Of course, sir. Please follow me!" The seller quickly pushed the girl on the ground and leashed her back to her post before leading Remi into his tent with glee.

Last edited:
I'll take the challenge if you don't mind :)

(Please let me know if you find anything offensive, I'll either edit or delete the post)

Remi loosened his tie, feeling the humidity permeating under his shirt under the blazing Sun. Striking a cigarette, he slowly strolled down the narrow aisle of the traditional marketplace, where you can expect to find all sorts of odd items from a used typewriter to a slave girl, both used and new.

And a slave girl, it was one of the reasons why he decided to take a detour from his business meeting, into this less desirable part of the city for foreigners like him.

"Take a look at these beautiful girls," a burly middle-aged man beckoned Remi, "They are all docile and well-trained, sir!" He waved his fan to shoo away flies that were buzzing near the sweaty thighs of naked slave girls as he talked.

"Can you show me some of the cheap ones?" Remi asked while jumping over several cages of chickens to approach the slave dealer. "I already have quite a few of them at home, but I'm considering to buy another for doing house chores," he added as he glanced inside the tent where he could discern rows of cages containing girls of all colours and shapes.

"How about this one, sir?" With a manipulative smile, the dealer gestured towards a blonde girl leashed outside the farthest end of the tent. "That one is very affordable but strong to perform most household labours, Sir." The seller already started to walk towards the girl without waiting for an answer.

"Is that so?" Remi followed him, throwing coveting glances upon the stretched bodies of higher grade slave girls as he walked past their posts.

Unlike the others, the blonde girl's hair was all oily and matted against her greasy face. Crouching near a half-empty food bowl, she gave her potential buyer an apprehensive glance as she drew her knees closer to her chest protectively.

The slave seller put his riding crop between the girl's knees and began to tap each of her thighs, as he commanded, "You know what to do, Starbuck. Show this gentleman what you have in store."

Reluctantly, the girl leaned back to sit upon her buttocks and opened her legs widely apart.

"No, that wouldn't be necessary," Remi interjected as the girl was about to spread her lips as expected, "it will be mostly used for working, so I would like to see its general features."

"As you wish, sir." The seller moved behind the girl to untie her leash from the short post. "You know the inspection pose already, right?" he asked dubiously, as he tugged the leash to signal the girl to stand.

"Jeez, I need a slave girl, not a horse!" Remi exclaims as he looked up at the towering figure of the girl, who was almost half a head taller than himself, and more than a full head than her seller. The girl raised her hands and locked them behind her head to thrust her well-developed breasts forward before timidly widening her stance to make her womanhood accessible for inspection.

"And it's as healthy and strong as a horse, sir" The seller gave Remi an exaggerated grin, as he slapped her bottom as if to prove his point.

"Of course, sir. And please let me know if you want gloves, sir." The seller bowed his head and pushed the girl to step closer to Remi.

Remi's hand stopped in midair while reaching for the girl's mouth to examine her teeth - an always important consideration to purchase a healthy slave. After a moment of hesitation, he grabbed her left breast instead and lifted and let it fall several times to measure its elasticity.

"I don't know if I like its breasts that much," Remi complained in a sceptical tone as he twisted the girl's nipple, "I heard that the ones with such huge areolas tend to be a lazy ass." He lightly slapped her breasts from the side a few times before he concluded, "And I don't really like these huge udders. Can you show me the next cheapest one?"

"Of course, sir. Please follow me!" The seller quickly pushed the girl on the ground and leashed her back to her post before leading Remi into his tent with glee.
That was incredibly hot.....:) thank you fallen mystic.. you have made me all wet .....but you made one mistake my udders arnt large they are actually only b's.
;)

That was incredibly hot.....:) thank you fallen mystic.. you have made me all wet .....but you made one mistake my udders arnt large they are actually only b's.
;)
I'm glad that you liked my story! Sorry for the mistake though, I assumed you have sizeable breasts from your comment that said they fall between "wideset and teardrop". But apparently the description was more about the shape than the size, so I shouldn't made such a hasty conclusion ;)

Last edited:
I'm glad that you liked my story! Sorry for the mistake though, I assumed you have sizeable breasts from your comment that said they fall between "wideset and teardrop". But apparently the description was more about the shape than the size, so I shouldn't made such a hasty conclusion ;)
B's can still hang wide with good shape ;)

Please let me know if you find anything offensive
He waved his fan to shoo away flies that were buzzing near the sweaty thighs of naked slave girls as he talked.
I think this is offensive. I mean, this burly slave-girl merchant can't even be bothered to clean up the merchandise before showing it? :eek: I know times are hard, but these shoddy sales practices are what gives our slave-girl markets a bad name.:mad::doh: I shall file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.:devil:

he could discern rows of cages containing girls of all colours and shapes.
And look at this! He doesn't even bother to unpack the floor models for proper display. :rolleyes::facepalm:
"Of course, sir. And please let me know if you want gloves, sir."
A good precaution in this COVID-ridden time, but possibly not necessary if the merchant had expended a bit of money on shampoo and soap before displaying. I mean, you wouldn't buy a toaster covered in crumbs and old melted cheese, would you?
The seller quickly pushed the girl on the ground and leashed her back to her post before leading Remi into his tent with glee.
This Remi person doesn't sound like a terribly discerning fellow. I mean, he should really insist on getting the girl cleaned up for proper showing. He may have passed up on a good deal here. Slaves should have the right to at least be sold by competent merchants. :doh::devil:

I'm sure Starbuck is lovely.

I think this is offensive. I mean, this burly slave-girl merchant can't even be bothered to clean up the merchandise before showing it? :eek: I know times are hard, but these shoddy sales practices are what gives our slave-girl markets a bad name.:mad::doh: I shall file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.:devil:
That's why the shop is located in a more shady area of the city, I assume. I'm pretty sure the owner may expect a visit by those guys from the Bureau, and he'll have to allow them perform a thoroght inspection of his wares, and possibly also a fumigation and clean up procedure.

A good precaution in this COVID-ridden time, but possibly not necessary if the merchant had expended a bit of money on shampoo and soap before displaying. I mean, you wouldn't buy a toaster covered in crumbs and old melted cheese, would you?
It's quite humid and dusty in that area, so their skin will be coated with dirt in no time. But of course, the owner usually takes care to keep more expensive wares inside his tent, and take care to keep them moist by massaging them with oil at least twice a day.

And you know, but sometimes a box of shampoos can be more expensive than a toaster :p

I'm sure Starbuck is lovely.
That, I can agree with you :)

Size: 148cm (4.85 ft), Small frame, small hands and feet
Weight: 41 Kg (90 pounds)
Breasts: 34C, Side-set type. Nipples color of peanut butter.
Hair: Black hair in ponytail, when untied about shoulder length.
Eyes: Round, monolid eyes with dark brown iris
Skin: East Asian light medium complexion, smooth.

Etc:
Small mouth usually curved into a smile
Small waist and butt
Slightly husky voice
Quiet yet Friendly personality

Although in fantasy I wish to be somewhat slenderer and buxom. I wish I looked like the girl in my profile pic. Oh well.
I am open to being used to almost any abuse including death.
That said, I would really love it if in a story I would be hanged until I am dead, and definitely for non-consensual reasons and circumstances.

Still feeling like I am missing something here.

Size: 148cm (4.85 ft), Small frame, small hands and feet
Weight: 41 Kg (90 pounds)
Breasts: 34C, Side-set type. Nipples color of peanut butter.
Hair: Black hair in ponytail, when untied about shoulder length.
Eyes: Round, monolid eyes with dark brown iris
Skin: East Asian light medium complexion, smooth.

Etc:
Small mouth usually curved into a smile
Small waist and butt
Slightly husky voice
Quiet yet Friendly personality

Although in fantasy I wish to be somewhat slenderer and buxom. I wish I looked like the girl in my profile pic. Oh well.
I am open to being used to almost any abuse including death.
That said, I would really love it if in a story I would be hanged until I am dead, and definitely for non-consensual reasons and circumstances.

Still feeling like I am missing something here.
Missing something? ... curious about it!

I have to say, we are all useful in our own way. I am 72, sagging tits and flabby thighs but in the dark I can make you experience things the young ones have yet to learn. I hate to see any flesh go to waste and I can be bought cheap.
Interested what one may experience with you in the dark. You can be bought cheap … you may be surprised when put on display for auction

Back
Top Bottom